@ximichem i think that one you talk about is bottega veneta bracelet (since I have exactly the same bracelet). How about the blue thing hanging on his black bracelet? It is not from bottega hahaha.. I saw it too when I was streaming, there is blue thing hanging in his bracelet (a lil bit too long)

bottega-veneta-black-braided-leather-bra

Edited by hawhaw88
  • Like 10

Yups.. I'm not surprised about 3 cutes following each others on IG, also about JY too bot following 'em all. Well.. I kinda move on, god what happen on earth, their complicated friendship. Huahahahahahahahahaha

*not really laugh, poker face*

4 minutes ago, hawhaw88 said:

@ximichem i think that one you talk about is bottega veneta bracelet. Hot about the blue thing hanging on his black bracelet? It is not from bottega hahaha.. I saw it too when I was streaming, there is blue thing hanging in his bracelet (a lil bit too long)

looks like a tassel to me /going back to research/

• Like 1

OMFGG ZZ teased fan again!

/dead/

When heading to the car from the interview place (sorry don't remember the place name atm), he turned back and about to give his cat to the fans who were reaching/waving at him. Of course, fans squealed the heck out of them LOLLL

Edit: Saw from fancam, but here're pics

Spoiler

006qfz82gw1f2zoyjgnslj30iv0kygor.jpg006qfz82gw1f2zoz2lcpaj30la0pfadn.jpg006qfz82gw1f2zozady6cj30gl0m6dih.jpg006qfz82gw1f2zozeo89wj30ip0mgq5l.jpg

Cr on pic

• Like 18

5 minutes ago, ximichem said:
Spoiler

0069TduXgw1f2zobdu739j30sg0gu76n.jpg

/gasp for air/

Cr on pic

I usually really dislike the beefy, singlet look. But it's... JY. Sigh. (Hot

(He also looks good "wearing" his bodyguards like they're now his permanent "accessories". Like a boss literally.)

• Like 12

1 hour ago, Scandani said:

Back to the IG, as I mentioned I do not know the Chinese fans reactions towards certain celebrities, because in South Korea as I read in few articles, the fans seems quite protective for their idols, to the extent that if the idols followed certain celebrities or people that the fans don't like, they would actually doing the extra mile to harassed those people. Few small example is an actor Jung Kyung Ho who followed HIS OWN GIRLFRIEND Sooyoung  from a girl group Girl's Generation on IG and got torrent of hate from the fans who thought that she is too good for him. Or this story

So, with the current clashed between the fans in China, if the fans as fanatic as the fans in South Korea, my answer to your question is yes, it is a big deal to follow someone on Instagram because the uproar that it can caused between the fans. I doubt it is anything personal. 

I realise some fanatical fans think it's a big deal and will make a big deal out of it. But in actual reality, it's not a big deal! These fans make a fuss over every little thing, so it doesn't matter what the guys do. You can't possibly care about that all the time. Besides, they can't even use IG when they're home - legally, at least. And to follow someone on IG doesn't mean you love them and everyone knows it. The same fans who'd make a great fuss over such a thing, whatever do they make of this fanmeet (regardless of what happens)? They must be going insane. Or they've already gone insane, perhaps?

My point is that I can understand JY & ZZ keeping a distance in general these days, considering everything that's going on, but I think it's a bad idea to try to appease fans who are obviously not right in the head. That way lies madness! It's like a self-fulfilling profecy, where what people believe will happen, happens because you act accordingly, here making a big deal out of following someone on IG.

• Like 14

7 minutes ago, Soohee ssi said:

Can someone tell me how many hours we have to wait until the FM? Thanks in advance :)

Starting at 4pm UTC+08 (or 5) /need to re-check/

--

Bless the weather in Thailand!!

005J9tqnjw1f2zp4oo0z1j30sg11xwk1.jpg

Spoiler

005J9tqnjw1f2zp4n1xflj30sg11xwk2.jpg005J9tqnjw1f2zp4pln3uj30sg11xdlh.jpg

Cr: heyujean

Edit:

YAY!, Mr_WWWWWHALE said she'll be working on new wallpaper tmr, of JY's latest pics from Girlfriend Home

I'll be dead *v*

• Like 14

19 minutes ago, charlie10 said:

I realise some fanatical fans think it's a big deal and will make a big deal out of it. But in actual reality, it's not a big deal! These fans make a fuss over every little thing, so it doesn't matter what they do. You can't possibly care about that all the time. Besides, they can't even use IG when they're home - legally, at least. And to follow someone on IG doesn't mean you love them and everyone knows it. The same fans who'd make a great fuss over such a thing, whatever do they make of this fanmeet (regardless of what happens)? They must be going insane. Or they've already gone insane, perhaps?

My point is that I can understand JY & ZZ keeping a distance in general these days, considering everything that's going on, but I think it's a bad idea to try to appease fans who are obviously not right in the head. That way lies madness! It's like a self-fulfilling profecy, where what people believe will happen, happens because you act accordingly, here making a big deal out of following someone on IG.

Who knows what's the real reason behind their decision, really. For now all what we know is that they do not follow each other on IG, but the reason behind it, we don't know. It might just be they don't find that very important as they can use other platforms to stay in touch and not, not to appease the fans at all, who knows really but themselves. As fans, an outsider, we might think it's not a big deal, but in the end it is their decision. And I will just respect that.

Aren't pressuring them to follow each other's IG and if they really do it, just to appease fans, would be the same result as not following each other on IG?

• Like 5

52 minutes ago, ryokise said:

What is that thing on Zhouzhou's left hand during the interview? He was also wearing it after rehearsal yesterday. Is it a keychain,keyholder or a bracelet? It's so long

Reveal hidden contents

a80d7200jw1f2zoaf416jj206t0aq3z3.jpg

He's already wearing that barcelet when he's in shanghai airport heading to harbin... 

• Like 2