1 minute ago, IMOmusings said:

OMFLIPPING GOODNESS!!! YESSSSSSSSSS ROFLCRYINGEVERYTHINGINBETWEEN!!!!

I was so worried that season 2 wouldn't have the same cast but OH MY LORDY LORD T_T

Sorry to disappoint, but this is just a fanmade poster (photoshopped) 

But who knows what the future holds? :)

• Like 6

Just now, ayasdai said:

Sorry to disappoint, but this is just a fanmade poster (photoshopped) 

But who knows what the future holds? :)

LOL dreams are better when the future is uncertain.

A lot of the fanmade posters would be ideal scenes for season 2, especially the one floating around about them in the quicksand~~~

On another note...is there a mainland actor that has similar features to Johnny? It's been bugging me since I started watching this series that he seems so familiar but I just can't place him T_T

• Like 4

3 hours ago, LenvievLR said:

Has sixte been appointed Head of Culture, Philosophy and Alternative school of thoughts in Shangyin universe, YuZhou university? 
I love your idiosyncrasies.

Here's a brief thought on JY's physical attraction to ZZ. I imagine that JY finds ZZ's body beautiful. Yeah he has to like ZZ's face already, but when it comes to intimate scenes, being appreciative of your partner's body is the catalyst for *cough, adrenaline pump. Sure, ZZ doesn't have JY's kind of absolute perfection frame, large shoulders with narrow waist, but he has: 1) very slender build, 2) muscle definition, the type that is very attractive and manly, 3) perfect smooth and firm chest, 4) a bit (lot) more body hair.
For some reason, I've always had the feeling JY is self-conscious of his 2) and 3). If you compare JY's and ZZ's muscle definition, you'll see that ZZ's is the model-type bulking up, whereas JY's is the sports-type. The former is supposed to look more aesthically appealing simply because it's more toned and less ripped (more suitable for high fashion?). Also, the quality of ZZ's torso skin is also different from JY's. It's tauter and more manly. To me, JY's chest looks quite feminine.
This leads me to think, JY noticed ZZ's body and its differences compared to his, with some qualities that he appreciates in a man's body, and became attracted.

Edit: I find myself thinking hard of how to actually organize our gathering on Uranus... I want it to be thrilling like a Mafia game. Needs a game that creates a lot of suspense and guesswork regarding each addicts' info divulged - personality traits, word choice or, when we're all gathered on Uranus, physical movements when someone post something. Identity protection and exposure is the theme. Hmm, I'm becoming delulu for you guys; hope it won't make anyone uncomfortable :P

Lol didn't know one could evaluate physical qualities in the way you did. Opens up a whole new field of study:blink: How a bout a factor of genetics which I think play a primary role here in physical growth and development. I feel ZZ has a more southern look in comparison with JY whose skin tone is fairer and has a larger build overall. 

• Like 5

6 hours ago, charlie10 said:

Yes, yes, yes, I know! It's so great. And slow-motion makes it all so much better.

Apart from lifting his head 5 times, ZZ also first puts his right hand on JY's waist and then moves his left hand up his back and that way presses JY down a little, towards himself. He really, REALLY wants that kiss. It's so wonderfully sexy, particularly since it has such an unrehearsed, natural feel. It's like that camera is just there by coincidence. 

Watch ZZ's hands:

giphy.gif

I always love this cut :D

Jingyu's wondering hand and caressing zhou is so lovely

They are too hot n sexy here hahaha

#foreverrepostthisgif

• Like 12

When you just woke up from sleep and open Soompi, everyone is talking about the kiss scene (you know that one kiss that we cannot get over it) and this thread become so horny I just-

tumblr_inline_nbld1a7qxH1r9cdja_zpsnw8an

I love reading everyone analysis. Keep this positive vibe, I love it! It make me smile so much. It doesn't matter who teases who, who wanted the kiss more, who likes who more, the important thing is we already have proof that both of them argued who's turn on more MUAHAHAHA 

• Like 11

All the fun starts while I was sleeping :P

I see that car kiss scene as rehearsal with the backdoor open and all. Makes no sense that the real filming would have the backdoor open. 
JY caressing ZZ hair I cannot >.< Makes me remember the ear caressing in one of the very short bts (I think it's the only BTS with ZZ wearing glasses and school jersey?) (Sorry, ish working so don't have time to find the vid)

Delulu: "Let's rehearsal the kiss first to get the feel before we start fliming"
With rehearsal this good, hopefully the real drama scene will be 100 fold better than this!

• Like 8

You know...I thought the censorship on JoF was bad....but the snippity snip of SARFT on this series is even worse...and they STILL pulled it @_@...they should just get broadcasting rights overseas first from now on. The western world cares not a whit about what sort of rated content is in dramas xD

All those nice scenes....

• Like 5

@aeislaeigh Thanks for posting up the picture of JY in the tux. He looks really, really suave.

In the same photoshoot, there were two other guys but their shoes were just plain black shoes but not JY's. I read that his shoes are from Christian Louboutin - a high-end brand that I tend to (mistakenly) associate solely with killer stilletos all this while.

This shiny, sparkly Gwaliorissimo Flat on JY'S feet retails at US$2,195. Wow!

image.jpg1_zpsrj0mqbsu.jpg

(Pic taken from http://us.christianlouboutin.com/us_en/shop/men/gwaliorissimo-flat.html)

Btw, thanks for posting up the comic....it's so cute and really funny at the same time....I can give you a rough translation if you're Ok with it. And @alvinboi can give you a better and more accurate translation later =)

• Like 12

4 minutes ago, SueLyinn said:

Btw, thanks for posting up the comic....it's so cute and really funny at the same time....I can give you a rough translation if you're Ok with it. And @alvinboi can give you a better and more accurate translation later =)

@SueLyinn Yes, please... I was wondering coz the post got many forwards in Weibo when I saw it this morning so I got curious.. please.. :D

Been lurking here for a while after watching the series just about a week ago. Just wondering if anyone could share the links to Weibo where news about YZ are commonly discussed and shared? And honestly, this thread got to have some of the most sensible fans I have ever seen... Honestly. 

• Like 10

30 minutes ago, dignity1 said:

Answer This Question:

who's nudes are gonna leak first?

probably feng's tbh 

I don't think so.

Edit: No disrespect, but if you want a serious answer to any of your posts, i suggest that you ask a serious question !!!

• Like 8

1 hour ago, nippy2002 said:

Been lurking here for a while after watching the series just about a week ago. Just wondering if anyone could share the links to Weibo where news about YZ are commonly discussed and shared? And honestly, this thread got to have some of the most sensible fans I have ever seen... Honestly. 

This thread is definitely mild compared to this one other thread (by international fans) on the same series :phew:  but both are equally as fun and nice~

Friendly reminder to stream ZZ's songs on Weibo and for everyone to take good care of themselves, drink enough water, tell your loved ones you love them and cut down on your vices (if there's any) :D (tbh I almost gave up on that voting thing but keep voting for our boys! JY is at #13 and ZZ is at #19 :((who are the other irrelevant people seriously smh)

• Like 8

1 hour ago, IMOmusings said:

On another note...is there a mainland actor that has similar features to Johnny? It's been bugging me since I started watching this series that he seems so familiar but I just can't place him T_T

Interesting that you brought this up, because I have the same feeling when I first watched Addicted.  My personal thoughts below.  

A glimpse into the matrix.  There will be a few people that you'll come across in your life that will give you a strong sense of familiarity.  You sense that you know them or seen them somewhere but you cannot place them.  In some cases, if you encounter them in real life, they might be people who you resonant with (or those important to you from your past lives).  The other case in which someone can cause this sort of reaction on a number of people across different parts of the world, usually means that they are a very old soul or one who have a higher purpose to fulfill in their current manifestation.  Their soul have a strong sense of presence and purpose.  

BTW: I grew up watching Chinese dramas so to your question, I don't remember seeing another Chinese actor with features so similar to JY that I couldn't tell them apart.

41 minutes ago, nippy2002 said:

Well with weibo, you might have to follow a lot of different accounts to get all the news you wanted.  I would suggest the following Baidu forum:

YuZhou: http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kw=%E7%91%9C%E6%B4%B2%E7%9C%9F%E7%88%B1&ie=utf-8

Anything Addicted: http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kw=%C9%CF%F1%AB%CD%F8%C2%E7%BE%E7&fr=ala0&tpl=5

JY: http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kw=%E9%BB%84%E6%99%AF%E7%91%9C&ie=utf-8

ZZ: http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kw=%D0%ED%CE%BA%D6%DE&fr=ala0&loc=rec

• Like 9