Start from 5.47-6.28, did anyone saw how awesome Johnny's folding clothes skills was? He flipped here and there and the shirt (another OBEY shirt) just rolled perfectly?? Or am I too noob about folding clothes?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjneDI-R4pY

Other random parts>>

1) Johnny have Chinese medicines in his bag because his stomach isn't well.The pouch in the bathroom contains vitamins too.Johnny said he basically have a lot of medicines.

2) About his rings,he said they have no particular meaning,those rings have been with him since he was around 15,16 years old, he got it when he first got his pay wage.It was cheap and he 've worn it ever since.Originally there were 3 but he lost one.

3) His earring has no meaning too.He bought a loose diamond and made it into an earring.He didnt pierce the other side as it was too painful from the first piercing.Plus he didn't have the extra money to buy another loose diamond.

4) The necklace is only for accessories purpose.

• Like 11

15 hours ago, sohocomo said:

Some unsolicited advice, you don't have to listen to it, but your story hit my heart. My fiance passed away 4 years ago, and most of my "healing" has come from different movies and dramas, usually shows that would not seem to have any relation to him and I, Addicted included. But some aspect of the story would make me think about him, and us, and myself. A lot of questions I had been avoiding I suddenly began thinking about. What mistakes had I made? What mistakes had he made? What had we done wrong? What had we done right? All of those sort of things. 

One thing I have come to realize - don't regret. Regret comes from not learning anything. Every thing in life is a learning opportunity. Even if you make a horrible mistake, look for what you can learn from it. There were a lot of things I didn't handle well when it came to my fiance, but I can remember those things, and when I fall in love again (I can finally say 'when' and not 'if') I can make sure not to repeat those mistakes. 

Love isn't vertical, it's horizontal. It's not about loving someone "more" than someone else, but "differently." I can never say that I love someone more than my fiance. I truly believe he was my soulmate (I had dreams about him for 15 years before I met him). What I can say is I can love someone as much, just differently. Don't think that you have to let go of your feelings for your friend to move on. Those feelings are a part of you, and if someone is worth your care, he/she will understand that. And if you feel the push, let him know. Let him know he still holds a high place in your heart. No expectations, no answer needed. Sometimes, just being able to say it is the best medicine. 

My thoughts are with you, hon. :cry::heart:

I really appreciate your advice @sohocomo I am sorry you lost your fiance and I am also happy that you have done well in moving on with that aspect of your life.

It's really hard for me when I deal with my personal mistakes. My personality is more of a perfectionist. I do not want mistakes. That's why when I fall in life, I really fall hard. It takes time for me to stand up. I am standing right now, but my I feel like I am still carrying a big burden from the past. 

I loved him so much that until now, I feel like no one can replace him. But over and over again, reality strikes hard and it hurts so much. I still do not have the courage to communicate with him. However, I thank you for your kind words. They surely helped realized a lot of things. 

*As I write this, I can't help but cry again. 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Sarah Whitney said:

Okay another thing 

I though it was unrealistic when GH caught the fish with his bare hand IN the drama..turns out the reason he caught the fish so easily was because ever since he was 10 he got traning on how to survive in the wilderness..and catching fish was part of his training...no fish big or small can escape him lol

yeah gu hai grew up with the army so he has all kinds of training, including push ups/pull ups and the ability to withstand the cold apparently. like the scene where he stood all day outside bly's house (and all night during the shi hui saga) makes him look pretty dumb, but its probably nothing to him. which makes me wonder why they were giving a kid military training, or was it just boyscouts extreme edition lol

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, MStar84 said:

For those wanting to know the corresponding chinese novel chapters for @mchansk07  post:

and

@mchansk07 had basically sum up Chapter 137-146.

Reveal hidden contents

Chap 137: The evil we bring on ourselves are the hardest to bear (自作孽不可活)
'The next morning, BLY woke up late due to the excessive pleasures...'

Chap 138: The Commander personally came to console (首长前来慰问)
'Suddenly GH’s phone rang, it was Li Shuo in front...'

Chap 139: Precious little chrysanthemum (金贵的小菊花)!
'As they went in, GWT saw the bowl in BLY’s hand & satisfied...'

Chap 140: A Brazen Gu (脸皮厚的顾某)
'After 3 days, the...'

Chap 141: Strong repercussions (强来的后遗症)!
'BLY found GH was...'

Chap 142: Shameless YZ (小因子耍赖皮)
'The next morning, BLY who...'

Chap 143: Soon exposed (马上就要露馅)
'When the weekend came, BLY...'

Chap 144: The Wolf in heat (发情的大灰狼)
'But when GH came, unfortunately Aunt Zhou's son...'

Chap 145: Witness the miraculous moment (见证奇迹时刻)!
'In fact, since the day he ran back home that night...'

Chap 146: Glorious mission completed (光荣完成使命)
'GH poured the remaining oil...'

The first volume ends with Chapter 208.

Reveal hidden contents

The last paragraph of the last chapter:

BLY went to the market, bought vegetables and meat home, and began cooking for the first time, which continued till late into the night, and as the last dish was laid on the table, the first prepared dish is already cold.

BLY was standing quietly at their desks and stare for a minute, then collected his stuff to leave the place for good.

Late at night, BLY was standing on the bridge, shouting: "Gu Hai, I love you!!! Gu Hai, I love you!!! Gu Hai, I love you!!! ……”
Over and over again until he cried and fell to his knees on the cold stone.

"Gu Hai, in fact I am a timid person, I'm afraid of being alone, I'm afraid of long-distance travel, I'm afraid of closed ones being hurt ... ... but since I've met you, I became stronger.
Therefore, you must also stay alive for me!"

Volume two begins after the 8 years time-skip.

Thank you for this @MStar84 and @mchansk07! Now I am trying to fill the gap between after their reconciliation after the rape part and the moment when Gu Hai's Father, family and even Bai Lou Yin's father and family first knew about their relationship? Anyone who can give the synopsis? That would be around 146-208?

And another question, how did their family react on the rape part? Did they know about it? 

Thank you!

• Like 1

Guest skeletonworks
15 minutes ago, ryokise said:

Start from 5.47-6.28, did anyone saw how awesome Johnny's folding clothes skills was? He flipped here and there and the shirt (another OBEY shirt) just rolled perfectly?? Or am I too noob about folding clothes?

Other random parts>>

1) Johnny have Chinese medicines in his bag because his stomach isn't well.The pouch in the bathroom contains vitamins too.Johnny said he basically have a lot of medicines.

2) About his rings,he said they have no particular meaning,those rings have been with him since he was around 15,16 years old, he got it when he first got his pay wage.It was cheap and he 've worn it ever since.Originally there were 3 but he lost one.

3) His earring has no meaning too.He bought a loose diamond and made it into an earring.He didnt pierce the other side as it was too painful from the first piercing.Plus he didn't have the extra money to buy another loose diamond.

There's a technique to fold t-shirt as swift as Johnny did and I believe Johnny uses the same technique ;) 

And thanks for sharing this random tidbits with us! There's hope for #YuZhou hahahaha

26 minutes ago, ryokise said:

Other random parts>>

That is the fastest way to fold shirt and it is available on youtube. 

no2 and no3 solves everyone curiosity, i guess?

piercing really painful? my friend always told me that it doesn't hurts LOL but i never did any and never want to try. :dizzy:

hahahaha:blush: 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, pureblade said:

I partially agree with ya ^_^ the story line is pretty cookie cutter compared to the plot for CounterAttack . In my opinion though the directing of Counterattack was not as good as this one. I lean more to this drama because there is somewhat a leveling of the characters. Out of this you do not get the typical uke x seme depiction (qingyu it is clearly cut the seme clearly sets out to make the uke his and the uke does not resist as much as the uke in Addicted) and and in many ways there is a different atmosphere given off by main leads of the plot. I do like the 'rough and tumble' playful vibe that this drama gives off compared to the 'predator x prey' vibe of counterattack. If I were to compare this with Love Sick (since they are both school dramas) this one has more tug-of-war of the heart appeal. :rolleyes: I do not know how else to explain. Additionally don't you think Quingyu gives more fanservice? I don't know... YuZhou has a more natural feel. I must say though I also like QingYu they are cute and their friendship accounts for alot that chemistry! YuZhou's chemistry is there though but its a different kind of chemistry.

i find gu hai and bai luo yin are more compelling individually as characters and as couple than the pair in counterattack. that is of course talking about the ficational characters and storyline. talking real life, i don't think any pair is more compelling and "lovely" than wang qing and feng jianyu lol. i have seen their troublemaker performance and even in my wildest dreams i can't see johnny and weizhou doing something like that! and i don't expect them to either, as long as they do their jobs onscreen its already plenty

• Like 5

@mchansk07 Thank you for the translation! *fanning myself* too bad we'll never ever see it on the screen LOL.

Sigh... No news from the boys at all? I know they are dating resting now, after being separated very hectic weeks, but at the very least Zhouzhou should release one of his new songs to feed our hunger. Hungry fans tend to act drastically, like editing pics so that people disappear or writing bunch of true story fanfic...

Looking that video of Johnny happily dancing around, well, I hope he'll go back to that cheerful attitude and his body got buff again; I hope that won't take long, since he has Zhouzhou at his side time to rest now.

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, dokiedokie said:

piercing really painful? my friend always told me that it doesn't hurts LOL but i never did any and never want to try. :dizzy:

hahahaha:blush: 

Everyone is unique, some have ear piereced very smoothly some got infections <ewwwwew>, some feel pain, some don't. 

50 minutes ago, ryokise said:

1) Johnny have Chinese medicines in his bag because his stomach isn't well.The pouch in the bathroom contains vitamins too.Johnny said he basically have a lot of medicines.ose.

The technique could help you save space alot when you travel hehe. 

I thought he has acnes so there are Chinese medicines for that, and for sure multi vitamins. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, samscheetah said:

Everyone is unique, some have ear piereced very smoothly some got infections <ewwwwew>, some feel pain, some don't. 

The technique could help you save space alot when you travel hehe. 

I thought he has acnes so there are Chinese medicines for that, and for sure multi vitamins. 

I wanted to pierce too but am very afraid of pain :( He said the (white-red) tube is for the acnes spot , while the Chinese medicines (in the bottle) are for the stomach.Haha.(Btw there is chinese subs in this video, awesome)

Hi there, one of our Vietnam fanpages is available to translate the novel into English (fast-paced, well-translated), the point is - it's a 300+ chapter novel; and reality, barely anyone would translate such novel, including lots of slangs, with no charge. We're considering any means of fund raising in order for the translators to work at their best. If any folk could open a forum to discuss about this, we'll be more than happy to start our translation.

P/s: We want to translate the novel into English for international fans since the entire novel is about to finish translated in Vietnamese. However, apparently there's already a group working on this project. I'm not sure how this would work to help you guys to read the book in English at much as possible. Any suggestions?

• Like 10

4 minutes ago, Tram Dinh said:

Hi there, one of our Vietnam fanpages is available to translate the novel into English (fast-paced, well-translated), the point is - it's a 300+ chapter novel; and reality, barely anyone would translate such novel, including lots of slangs, with no charge. We're considering any means of fund raising in order for the translators to work at their best. If any folk could open a forum to discuss about this, we'll be more than happy to start our translation.

P/s: We want to translate the novel into English for international fans since the entire novel is about to finish translated in Vietnamese. However, apparently there's already a group working on this project. I'm not sure how this would work to help you guys to read the book in English at much as possible. Any suggestions?

I am not sure what the other group is, but you have just brought a good news to me. I do hope you guys would carry out the translation to English. I am dying to get a copy.

10 minutes ago, Tram Dinh said:

You could try using Patreon, so we could set up monthly donation and you release a certain number of chapters each month. I'd be happy to support!

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Tram Dinh said:

justblthings is working on this project, directly translated from chinese, with no charge. however if the fanpage can guanrantee a faster release pace then people might be willing donate. to start, just find a fundraising platform like kickstarter and advertising in these forums?

35 minutes ago, ryokise said:

I wanted to pierce too but am very afraid of pain :( He said the (white-red) tube is for the acnes spot , while the Chinese medicines (in the bottle) are for the stomach.Haha.(Btw there is chinese subs in this video, awesome)

If you want you have to choose the right place to do it so that you can avoid any compilation, make a big search lah :">

I'm in the acne treatment, and sometimes I feel deeply regretted cauz it makes my face outbreak but have to continue since that is how it works :'( , the worse stages, the better stages :'((

Chinese sub as for me is like symbols #hihi 

17 minutes ago, samscheetah said:

If you want you have to choose the right place to do it so that you can avoid any compilation, make a big search lah :">

I'm in the acne treatment, and sometimes I feel deeply regretted cauz it makes my face outbreak but have to continue since that is how it works :'( , the worse stages, the better stages :'((

Chinese sub as for me is like symbols #hihi 

I should have just done it when i was a kid,now I'm too concerned with the pain and infection :/

Yeah it happened to my sister too, she went for Chinese medicines and the treatment caused a breakout at first but after that she seems to be better :) Hope you will be done with it soon!

It's funny because most of the audio in their interviews either have loud BGM or that it isn't clear, so even chinese fans sub their videos in chinese sometimes lmao

• Like 1

News:

the cast : which are 4 main actors : Weizhou, Jingyu, Fengsong, Chen Wen, and supporting actress: Lou Qing are invited to participate in HappyCamp on March 28th

right now: Weizhou surely take part in, there's still no official confirmation from the others.

Awww I'm so excited to see Lulu again hahaha

• Like 14

13 minutes ago, samscheetah said:

News:

the cast : which are 4 main actors : Weizhou, Jingyu, Fengsong, Chen Wen, and supporting actress: Lou Qing are invited to participate in HappyCamp on March 28th

omg i'm screaming. their show got taken off but they are now invited to happy camp??? are they even allowed to promote it on a national network?? addicted must have gotten a ton of publicity from this banning lol

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MStar84 said:

For those wanting to know the corresponding chinese novel chapters for @mchansk07  post:

and

@mchansk07 had basically sum up Chapter 137-146.

Reveal hidden contents

Chap 137: The evil we bring on ourselves are the hardest to bear (自作孽不可活)
'The next morning, BLY woke up late due to the excessive pleasures...'

Chap 138: The Commander personally came to console (首长前来慰问)
'Suddenly GH’s phone rang, it was Li Shuo in front...'

Chap 139: Precious little chrysanthemum (金贵的小菊花)!
'As they went in, GWT saw the bowl in BLY’s hand & satisfied...'

Chap 140: A Brazen Gu (脸皮厚的顾某)
'After 3 days, the...'

Chap 141: Strong repercussions (强来的后遗症)!
'BLY found GH was...'

Chap 142: Shameless YZ (小因子耍赖皮)
'The next morning, BLY who...'

Chap 143: Soon exposed (马上就要露馅)
'When the weekend came, BLY...'

Chap 144: The Wolf in heat (发情的大灰狼)
'But when GH came, unfortunately Aunt Zhou's son...'

Chap 145: Witness the miraculous moment (见证奇迹时刻)!
'In fact, since the day he ran back home that night...'

Chap 146: Glorious mission completed (光荣完成使命)
'GH poured the remaining oil...'

The first volume ends with Chapter 208.

Reveal hidden contents

The last paragraph of the last chapter:

BLY went to the market, bought vegetables and meat home, and began cooking for the first time, which continued till late into the night, and as the last dish was laid on the table, the first prepared dish is already cold.

BLY was standing quietly at their desks and stare for a minute, then collected his stuff to leave the place for good.

Late at night, BLY was standing on the bridge, shouting: "Gu Hai, I love you!!! Gu Hai, I love you!!! Gu Hai, I love you!!! ……”
Over and over again until he cried and fell to his knees on the cold stone.

"Gu Hai, in fact I am a timid person, I'm afraid of being alone, I'm afraid of long-distance travel, I'm afraid of closed ones being hurt ... ... but since I've met you, I became stronger.
Therefore, you must also stay alive for me!"

Volume two begins after the 8 years time-skip.

@MStar84 thank you for the order dear, and for the last part of the book 1. for me that part is the hardest to read in the entire novel, always wretches my heart every time i read it. never fail to make me cry :tears:

2 hours ago, hailouyin17 said:

Thank you for this @MStar84 and @mchansk07! Now I am trying to fill the gap between after their reconciliation after the rape part and the moment when Gu Hai's Father, family and even Bai Lou Yin's father and family first knew about their relationship? Anyone who can give the synopsis? That would be around 146-208?

And another question, how did their family react on the rape part? Did they know about it? 

Thank you!

@hailouyin17i'm trying to write the summaries in the right order now. i write them in my spare time, so not sure when it'll be finished. but i'll post one after another here :) 

the next summary is about their families found out their relationships. and about the rape, their families never know about it ever.

1 hour ago, gayyoxx said:

@mchansk07 Thank you for the translation! *fanning myself* too bad we'll never ever see it on the screen LOL.

Sigh... No news from the boys at all? I know they are dating resting now, after being separated very hectic weeks, but at the very least Zhouzhou should release one of his new songs to feed our hunger. Hungry fans tend to act drastically, like editing pics so that people disappear or writing bunch of true story fanfic...

Looking that video of Johnny happily dancing around, well, I hope he'll go back to that cheerful attitude and his body got buff again; I hope that won't take long, since he has Zhouzhou at his side time to rest now.

@gayyoxxyou are very welcome & if there is S2 ahead, i'm pretty sure (read:hope) they'll put this part in the DVD since it's quite important (imho). i'm craving to see this being filmed as well :wub::wub::wub:

• Like 6