3 minutes ago, liesl said:

The sub is good, but it's incomplete. I've been waiting for the complete version since yesterday but until now it's still not yet being completed.

I watched it just now, it is completed. (but I am not sure if we talk about the same channel. I know that Chinese Web Series still hasn't finished subbing it yet)

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, liesl said:

The sub is good, but it's incomplete. I've been waiting for the complete version since yesterday but until now it's still not yet being completed.

EDIT: My fault. The incomplete one is on the investor's channel. Not on the official one. Sorry.

That's cool. I didn't know they are adding subs as well. Good news. Will check it out. 

EDIT: The only problem with official YT channel is that it is not them who adds the subs, but one of international fans and that's why you have to change the settings to see it, so many viewers don't even know about it :(

• Like 1

12 hours ago, mchansk07 said:
4 hours ago, alvinboi said:

Novel comparison for Episode 14 is still a work-in-progress. *here*

I'll be deleting this link, once I finish it and upload it here in a new post. There's no need to save this link.

Have a good Saturday. Enjoy~

Edit: OMG I saw a spoiler on Book 2 while quickly back-reading. GGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!! I think that's on Page 105 or something. Thanks a lot! Gonna read it later.

Thank you so much for your hard work....
as a non-chinese background, ur work is more than anything to me as being the Addicted's fan and addicted fan :)

• Like 1

Wow I only log out for 2 days and this thread jump from page 62 to 111. Hahah you guys are awesome:D.

By the way, I hope someone can translate this chapter.

Spoiler

I heard after SH' saga finish, GH and BLY get back together. But later BLY found out that GH busy studying gay sxx from the internet . So, BLY freak out haha and try to avoid GH.I think this a funny chapter not a sad one. I really want to know more about this chapter and what happen to them later. But sadly I can't read chinese. Hopefully someone can translate this chapter for us. or maybe just a short summary about this chapter B) hehe @mchansk07 @alvinboi @hryy @lalatelev @ifaic6 @Leo456

• Like 9

8 hours ago, skeletonworks said:

I hate myself for imagining Johnny & Zhouzhou while reading this. I hate myself for wanting them to act out this lewd scene... Thanks for the summary!!!! I love their cat & mouse games! So cute!

I know right? Its like an occupational hazard :). It would be cool if they portray this scene in the next filming, it does not have to be this X-rated but to capture the emotions that come out in this chapter the yearning and hunger. *oooo the feels* :wub:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, gayyoxx said:

I googled Huang Xiaoming and he is good looking! LOL. Too bad Zhouzhou did not go to the party, don't know why.

Conspiracy theory: what if they wear a commitment ear ring? :D I notice that they also wear rings in their fingers :P maaaaybeee those rings are theirs? ;) 

About kissing, I think their kissings are mostly one-sided; BLY still does not comfortable with their relations, he's more like "unwilling participant". But from the car scene, I guess their kiss has been ... improved?

Timmy had to back to Beijing and study :">

Actualy, Timmy said he wore earrings and rings cauz he liked Metal, Rock, and he was in a band remember, so it has no meaning :'(. Sometimes you can see he has a clip on his hair

2 hours ago, fritzgerald said:

Hi everyone!

i just would like to welcome our Ex-Lurkers.... 

Welcome!  Bienvenido! 歡迎  Selamat Datang! chào mừng!    ยินดีต้อนรับ    환영     स्वागत हे   Mabuhay!  Bienvenue  ようこそ

@Maria Fe Jonson  @mctmy8  @blinthatorder   @Gilbert Gonzales   @justhereforzhou   @heroine04   @dokiedokie  @momokyomo

@leven  @Kevin Woo  @sonicwave  @Ivn Trrjs  @delishowz   @friendok   @Zairief Ezzren   @kimjessie16  @Charliemagne Moreto

@ichiichika @hryy  @jerffreyphoenixiii @Jonathan Oon  @Tongchai Cheanew  @delishowz  @Chris1987  @angga prasetyo  @momokyomo 

tumblr_o2kq6i0f9g1r1wuhho4_r1_540.gif

tumblr_o2kn7iPjek1ujh6pyo1_400.gif

May all of you be more "addicted". :P

This is best kissing scene of HLY :wub::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:
i got horny with this :) when zhou zhou caring johnny head :) n kissing...
only the passionate kisser can do it :) so this one is a real kiss to me

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, momokyomo said:

This is best kissing scene of HLY :wub::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:
i got horny with this :) when zhou zhou caring johnny head :) n kissing...
only the passionate kisser can do it :) so this one is a real kiss to me

I just wondere how couldn't GH realize that LY loved him since LY had said that the handmade scarf had been given to anyone you loved :v just right after LY gave GH a red scarf,. that's how he answered GH's insecurity question :v

• Like 1

I thought GH chases BLY after seperation ,But after reading spoilers BLY does act like GH..Actually he does take a step forword to reconcile..I really liked how GH tried to take revenge even though its painful for him..He does held his pride by not chasing BLY after seeing him...They both become matured and BLY does act possesive of GH and treassures him,shows his love in actions with out hesitating...Even though its fiction its still sweet...now i want more translations ...does BLY become rich after 8yrs,,he does bought necklace for DS...There's still i need translations on how GH find his shirt in BLY pillow and how GH meets YM and sees video of 8yrs back.i dont understand why YM kept video...

• Like 3

2 hours ago, tea4two said:

Half-demon allure?  Who is he playing as the cameo role?

Unfortunately, I don't know how to translate its name to English :bawling:

P/s: I found Chinese words for this: 

草原的霸主、行走的荷尔蒙、专出情种的爱新觉罗家族的祖宗、一个拥有16个妻妾的传奇男人——#Johnny黄景瑜##小鲜肉黄景瑜#饰演的努尔哈赤,你期待吗?

Timmy posted a video for his 1 million fans

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTQ4NDEyNTE5Ng==.html

• Like 4

Guest skeletonworks
7 minutes ago, samscheetah said:

I just wondere how couldn't GH realize that LY loved him since LY had said that the handmade scarf had been given to anyone you loved :v just right after LY gave GH a red scarf,. that's how he answered GH's insecurity question :v

Because Luoyin never allows Guhai to "do" him.... ^_^ He has one track mind, I tell ya...

2 hours ago, samscheetah said:

WARNING

BIG PICTURE AHEAD
TOO MUCH SKIN AHEAD

Hide contents

Six pack, white shirt, sunlight, forest.... Edward Cullen? Ahahaha! :w00t:

Kidding. I don't even like Twilight but the name suddenly comes to my mind.

• Like 9

1 hour ago, ayasdai said:

As mentioned it's the Addicted Official YT channel. 

The sub is actually well-done. If people wanna give some minor support, they can turn off ad-block while watching these video from the official channel.

PS:  The official channel's sub is kinda funny. I wonder who did it. When Gu Hai answered Shu Hui's call in episode 15, there is a comment in the sub saying: "Yes Yes Gu Hai slays that b**ch." It made me laugh. And then when Lou Yin told Shu Hui he didn't mind the call but someone else did, a comment in the sub said: "yes b**ch, please get out of the way." LOL

• Like 4

29 minutes ago, samscheetah said:

Timmy had to back to Beijing and study :">

I don't think partying for one night will delay his study :D

29 minutes ago, samscheetah said:

Actualy, Timmy said he wore earrings and rings cauz he liked Metal, Rock, and he was in a band remember, so it has no meaning :'(. Sometimes you can see he has a clip on his hair

Ah, darn! My conspiracy theory is debunked :( 

23 minutes ago, samscheetah said:

13 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

Because Luoyin never allows Guhai to "do" him.... ^_^ He has one track mind, I tell ya...

I guess, because BLY never say: I Love You and GH was super-possessive and immature. 

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

I don't think partying for one night will delay his study :D

Ah, darn! My conspiracy theory is debunked 

I guess, because BLY never say: I Love You and GH was super-possessive and immature. 

It would be if it wasn't at same night :grimace: Remember they had an interview of Netease yesterday, in the evening he had to rush to Beijing while Johnny attended that party.

One thing I couldn't understand what style of wearing clip on hair :v 

"love"? My translated version meaning is about level "like" :confounded:. Yeah I think GH was over possessive and immature and that persona made him didn't see what LY wanted to say indirectly * LY actually said kind of that in dramas about 2-3 times right? And the red scarf too * Poor GH :))))

• Like 2