26 is YuZhou number because both of their birthday dates sum up to 26.

^pic above, GuHai and his company employees going to fetch the bride. ;)

Spoiler

vNrw8kX.jpg

JY ah, even your nextdoor neighrbour could guess easily your current feelings. I guess 70 days in remote area gave you plenty of time to contemplate your own feelings to a certain kitten.

• Like 9

Just got home a few minutes ago, had to refuel despite being so HIGH during work. Nothing can bring me down. 

:heart::heart:HAPPY SHANGYIN/ADDICTED DAY! AND YUZHOU DAY TOO!:heart::heart:

My GOD! Thank you everyone especially the big contributors and the machines that keep up with YuZhou thread. I love you guys. May YuZhou and everyone be blessed forever with long health, good fortune, and forever long lasting PURE SIMPLE LOVE. It started with CJD's Shangyin but it is YuZhou that keeps this ship afloat. May they be together forever and whatever difficulty may come their way, they will overcome it together. Jiayou Huang JingYu and Xu WeiZhou! I will never doubt YuZhou ever again. What Jingyu and Zhouzhou did solidified my support and love for them, and erased all doubts that I have for them. Rise YuZhou till you guys are bright shining Sun and Moon. It's Zhouzhou's event tomorrow, more sugars to come. 

@bearology @gashupingo and @ryokise Is it okay if I take all the stuffs and and any future stuff for a YuZhou thread in another forum? I'll put credit.

Special thanks to: @skeletonworks @bearology @gashupingo @ryokise @prima13facie @sohocomo(love your stories auntie, some of them are probably real in a way.) @Fuu_Kaze @charlie10

---

Thoughts of JY's fanmeet. He really looks good even when he looks so tired. His smile shines throughout his fanmeet. Like I said that stage light took planning. I love the beginning when the ring of light looks like a moon then turned into a ray of light embracing the night sky. It's very symbolic and romantic, as always JingYu's poetry shines through. (I really want them to secretly make an album where ZZ is the composer and JY is the lyricist. Now that's something to look forward too. They can release it via secret pennames.) About Jingyu's letter, it made me really cry and emotional. He really have thought about it for a long time and you can tell. This really came from his heart and a confession for ZZ. Thank You Jingyu! But now I want you to just live life and stop worrying. Live and Love. 

I'm glad I was able to see the FM despite all the lags and blurry it made it more exciting. I wish one day we all get to see them on the stage together irl. Good night guys. Happy Shangyin and YuZhou day to YuZhou and Us all fans. 

Edited by 1blankstare
  • Like 14

Cr 沐颜晚鲸鲸

005KymYkjw1f9i4l366kjj318h1h4wus.jpg

JY - Nanjing FanMeeting 051116

006h9I6Cgw1f9hznm5imoj333d229hdu.jpg

006h9I6Cgw1f9hzk4kg0ej345u2rwu12.jpg

Spoiler

Cr NAIYIN

006h9I6Cgw1f9hzjc1uv5j34g02yoe85.jpg

006h9I6Cgw1f9hzjq1ahoj31xy2wxu0z.jpg

006h9I6Cgw1f9hzjjspuoj33zf2nmkjq.jpg

006h9I6Cgw1f9hzngtjcxj31dd222kjl.jpg

006h9I6Cgw1f9hzkg0qlcj31qk2lvkjn.jpg

006h9I6Cgw1f9hzkacn7wj31wf2unnpf.jpg

006h9I6Cgw1f9hzjwnb6sj31ra2mykjn.jpg

Spoiler

Cr [肿了一只眼也要每天学英语的托托]

Cwi-YK9VEAA5HP-.jpg

Spoiler

Cr RealZone

Cwi95aiUAAAatgP.jpg

Spoiler

Cr [锦衣卫全球后援团]

Cwg3majUoAAz5Oz.jpg

Cwg3oN4UUAA5NER.jpg

Cwg3qD5UoAAHe02.jpg

Cwg3PORUsAA4eqL.jpg

Cwg3PORUsAA4eqL.jpg

Cwg3QhRUAAADe82.jpg

Cwg3RRtVEAA_nfG.jpg

-------------------

One VCR from yesterday. They censored when he said he buy this for....and look at the colour he chose. Looks like buying it for a girl? LOL So used to buy stuffs for a boy is it JY?? Link here

-------------------

YZ manip

Spoiler

Cr YuZhouStudio19520

006qo2bbgw1f9hqgo67lej30k00dc750.jpg

FMV

Spoiler

Full credit in description box

Edit: 京润珍珠 gNPearl weibo update

Spoiler

7fa740afgw1f9hhnoqy5hj22p81iohdv.jpg

7fa740afgw1f9hhnq6ih8j20wv0ko4a3.jpg

7fa740afgw1f9hhnrrkndj20wp0lh4ih.jpg

7fa740afgw1f9hhnufh6pj212q0kok6j.jpg

Edited by bearology
Add photos
  • Like 9

JY studio weibo update

#黄景瑜亚洲粉丝见面会# 他说,如果陪我到最后的是你,一路风雨也没关系;他说,如果陪我到最后的不是你,我们的点滴我也不会忘记;他说,如果最后你会回来,晚一点也没关系。@Johnny黄景瑜

Translated by Gashu: He said, if you are the one that accompannies me until the end,  it's alright even if the path is full of wind and rain. He said if you are not the one that accompanies me until the end,  I will not forget every single bit of our experiences/dribs and drabs. He said if you can come back at the end, it's alright even if it's slightly late.

006u6uFmgw1f9i9ek2zk7j34g02yo4qq.jpg

Spoiler

006u6uFmgw1f9i9e9ubp6j34g02yonpd.jpg

006u6uFmgw1f9i9eeespgj34g02yoe81.jpg

006u6uFmgw1f9i9e4ien1j34g02yo1ky.jpg

006u6uFmgw1f9i9etqqrwj32p81ss4qt.jpg

006u6uFmgw1f9i9f4cc6xj34g02yo7wh.jpg

006u6uFmgw1f9i9fa182wj34g02yonpd.jpg

006u6uFmgw1f9i9femy8vj34g02yohdt.jpg

I wonder....why chose these 3 sentences to post? :rolleyes:

@1blankstare I don't see why not. Always happy to spread YuZhou love to other international fans. Just please credit to gashupingo or ryokise @ Shangyin Soompi Family :D By the way, may I ask which other yz forum/thread would that be?

• Like 19

Couldn't sleep yet even thought it's past midnight. Too much sugar I guess. :phew:

@bearology looking at the direct Chinese character it doesn't show any form of gender. Since I've been learning Chinese characters there's always some gender form when writing right translators? But what JY said he was buying a gift for a girl, in fact the gift doesn't even remotely looks like it's a gift for a girl (yes we all know not all girls like girly stuff) could be alluding to it's not really for a girl. And Zheng Ge was pointing at the girly cases but JY bypasses those lol. Now if it's really is for a girl it could be a gift for CJD. Since she was mentioned in the earlier pasts during the CACTI PLANTS (egg anyone? Also a contributor of bringing YuZhou together along with Chenwen, Dashu is a YuZhou supporter. He loves JingYu so much. .)

Well imma go to sleep now for real. 

• Like 7

The complete version (thanks to @bearology for posting it and the fans who helped translating it) has something else besides the last few paragraphs I mentioned earlier. :D

JY said he realised that like is just like, love is love, there is no particular reason. Yes, JY, when you fall in love with that person, there is no reason behind it, whether girl or boy, it doesn’t matter. Then he continued that he just like this person, okay, that’s very obvious a confession. :D JY said he wanted to be ‘his’ side (now it’s a male gender) because at the moment it’s hard to do that, right? That’s why you feel tired, hurt or confused. It’s okay, we know so jia yu, JY, we support you 100%! :)

Then later on, JY mentioned that they will have a better future together. I am not sure where this are coming from suddenly? When he said ‘we’, he obviously refer himself with somebody else - having a better future together - because right now it’s not ‘better’. Okay, we know that too. :tears:

Then he continued, ‘we know each other in winter, we cozied up together with mutual support, understanding and sympathy.’ Do I have to explain this further while it’s really an obvious description of how JY and ZZ first met up in winter, cozied up during the filming, etc.? He just confirmed who are these ‘we’! Jing Yu ah, this is my reasoning that "他" is referring to a certain kitten.

39 minutes ago, bearology said:

JY studio weibo update

#黄景瑜亚洲粉丝见面会# 他说,如果陪我到最后的是你,一路风雨也没关系;他说,如果陪我到最后的不是你,我们的点滴我也不会忘记;他说,如果最后你会回来,晚一点也没关系。@Johnny黄景瑜

Translated by Gashu: He said, if you are the one that accompannies me until the end,  it's alright even if the path is full of wind and rain. He said if you are not the one that accompanies me until the end,  I will not forget every single bit of our experiences/dribs and drabs. He said if you can come back at the end, it's alright even if it's slightly late.

I see that he reposted this in Weibo. Extremely important message so kitten must read!

He said, if you are the one that accompannies me until the end,  it's alright even if the path is full of wind and rain. He said if you are not the one that accompanies me until the end,  I will not forget every single bit of our experiences/dribs and drabs. He said if you can come back at the end, it's alright even if it's slightly late.

Image%202016-11-06%20at%204.20.32%20pm.p

• Like 12

@ksuyen i hope our kitty zhou would reply to this in one way or the other....even in a secret code....our boys are good at this....woooooooo!!!!!   kitty zhou2x...say YES!!! YOU ARE THE ONE THAT WILL STAY WITH BOSS WHALE TIL THE END!!!!!!!!! :wub:

@1blankstare dont worry about the cellphone case.....a RING is more important than that...bwhahaha!

• Like 8

JY today

006q2IpMgw1f9id3ixpfrj31w02io7wi.jpg

Clips about JY Today and he's in a sea of crowd. Security is tight and fans weren't able to give something

At the lobby
http://www.miaopai.com/show/07vSIQloQwbXfxTUd00MMw__.htm

http://www.miaopai.com/show/qJavaZ66zSR5c4ye6eVTYw__.htm

Outside.
http://video.weibo.com/player/1034:008efd105835007ee378c4683b798065/v.swf

And he's off to take the train.

Spoiler

006vPVSegw1f9ic73rub1j30qo0zkdo7.jpg006vPVSegw1f9ic72cxmtj30qo0zkdnu.jpg

许魏洲资讯平台 update

Spoiler

006pCPy6jw1f9i9f30tzgj30qo10o7ar.jpg006pCPy6jw1f9i9f3yz4oj31400qoam1.jpg

Dashu's weibo update today.

He's working on a new project and the 2nd pic tells "1st episode — 10th Episode" and the title is blurred out. Sneaky ah.

开始吧  炎热的冬天

Getting started this hot winter

Spoiler

d55c9be7jw1f9i84wd8c9j20qo0zk4ny.jpg

d55c9be7jw1f9i84uonj2j21w02io4qq.jpg

Also a fan spotted him yesterday on the train station carrying his food. The fan came a long with him a bit since they have the same ticket, had a little conversation and hoped for his smooth sailing career.

cr Johnnyyy92

Spoiler

006ekMQBjw1f9i52evpzyj30qo0zkjzg.jpg006ekMQBjw1f9i52dbo6zj30qo0zkdnv.jpg

---

Posted already but I'd like to note some whale jokes and funny moments 

http://www.miaopai.com/show/lb7uYM-vvDiYClnnd6QS1A__.html

and  I remember a kitty who loves to tell him jokes in the winter

Spoiler

JY: How do you call "苹果" in English?

Camera man: "Apple"

JY: How about "大苹果"? (Big Apple)

Camera man: Uh....

JY: IPAD!!

---

While bargaining on the clerk: "My words are just worth 8 yuan!"

Clerk who doesn't want to pack: "Why don't you just put it in your pocket"

LMFAO laugh.gif

------

And picking boyish styles and colors for a gift to a girl, lol for such an excuse. Caught in your own actions JY :P 

and also on the censored part, I think he's about to pronounce "zh" or "ch"  just my 2 cents though. Sneaky and safe editing indeed!

• Like 13

So many candies this weekend, I am having sugar rush now :w00t:

Can anyone confirm if ZZ still wearing their 'promise' ring? Looks like it's handmade ring to me, but need someone with keener eye to confirm :phew: ZZ looks tired today, watching JY streaming and chatted with your man all night long, ZZ? Please take care of your health or you will make someone worry sick. credits on photos.

Spoiler

Image%202016-11-06%20at%208.22.58%20pm.p

Spoiler

Image%202016-11-06%20at%208.26.54%20pm.p

Image%202016-11-06%20at%208.30.02%20pm.p

• Like 9

ZZ - Weibo Fans Festival

CwkSVVLVEAETdBH.jpg

Spoiler

CwkSVVKUsAAdSFH.jpg

CwkSVVKUQAAkDcL.jpg

CwkSe2OVIAEOfIM.jpg