Eh, I forgot to post Huhu's fanart just now and then started watching JY's livestream

@skeletonworks @filmlore46
cr.呼呼花~ 
Edited by @bearology

Spoiler

etOL5LA.jpg

cr. Yumi-寵溺Y2_YZ
Edited by bearology

Spoiler

tb9EHsU.jpg

908Fxys.jpg

I recorded this lagging and blurry clip of JY arriving at the event from the TMall app. He looks like ZZ from the blurry video haha

Spoiler

• Like 19

10 hours ago, Alby Roma said:

@filmlore46  I wonder what next? that's what honestly becomes relevant. I do not think they needed to show rings or earrings similar or not similar to let the audience know they have a feeling each other. However i think because i am not too young any longer they have smart producers behind them. the letter and the post are not simply message but look at what has been generated, a massive curiosity (despite the ban and its fears) a very smart move, suggested or not it has produced and is producing results and this is not to let people know they are Addicted each other, they want i assume appear again together.Can you simply imagine on a stage or elsewhere them again together ? Just think. There is love but also something else keeping the couple alive not privately but publicly  has its own reasons, One of the several reasons is getting support what you are all doing correctly and this is one of the reason the ban is easing in a certain way, but more is needed in a secularized country. If you wish to know if SARFT banned it worrying about the consequences or to avoid the overcome of popularity it might be possible as i am not sure they are clever if they were they would not have had banned it. The ban has also helped. it you say to a diabetic do not eat sweeties (even if he does not like it) as you ban sweeties he will be attracted to eat.  

@Alby Roma I have quote and made some parts bold of your post.

I wonder what next? :

I'm thinking that the whole time to and i'm sure there have plans because the make sure that the have nothing at the same time there in there shedule even with there post massages on weibo. There sometimes disapear from radar completly and no one knows were the are. I think its not only the meet eachother the also planning the next steps the work together behind closed doors. But what that is i don't know we have to be patient and i'm sure the let us know because the know what the fans thinking about them, take from example Johnny his post on Instagram and one of his latest post on weibo that he is touched by the hand written letters from fans the are reading it even themself of there crew.

i am not too young any longer

I had to laugh at this because i'm also not too young hahaha i'm 44 years old but not feeling that age at all hahaha

to let people know they are Addicted each other, they want i assume appear again together.

I think that also and thats also the reason that i keep supporting them. It's not only ther relationship but also to make the subject gay more speakable. Thinking again the time that Johnny was in Milan by D&G and the pictures selfies with other BL actors and populair gay people. The would even not start to film the serie if the were against it but support it the knew beforehand that it would not be a easy road to walk. And i'm sure there comes one day that the can appear together again.

several reasons is getting support what you are all doing

Support i will give them allways, but i can't stop thinking about what can we do more to help them both.

I use my draw talend also to support them but its only a small thing i can do.

it you say to a diabetic do not eat sweeties (even if he does not like it) as you ban sweeties he will be attracted to eat.  

The title of the book and the serie is just PERFECT it fits in all all ways.

Not only Johnny and Timmy got addicted to eachother, but also the whole world got addicted to there love there share.

Welcome to the ADDICTED Family hahahaha :heart:

• Like 13

More JY - LED'IN Launch

Spoiler

Cr hiyaya12345

CqTQBMZUIAA086J.jpg

CqTQBNsUsAAwsXC.jpg

YZ finally share the same hair stylist now? :lol:

Spoiler

Cr 2016jingyu

CqTPSD5UEAAauYK.jpg

CqTPSKEVYAAK-__.jpg

Spoiler

Cr ChibiMirumo

CqTPKl7UMAEj-_o.jpg

CqTPKyKVIAA7HqJ.jpg

CqTPK0BUsAAZFqc.jpg

Edit:

Spoiler

Cr Iamblackfan

CqTWAu_UIAIbIFQ.jpg

CqTWBwOVIAEP4FP.jpg

CqTWCtRVIAAUoV7.jpg

This looks exactly like how JY was sitting in that D&G show :D 

Spoiler

Cr Pimpak24

CqTUJ3OUsAA6ed3.jpg

And the phone case :D

Spoiler

Cr 2016Jingyu

CqTW3sqVYAEA-g8.jpg

Clip

Spoiler

Edit:

Spoiler

Cr 黄景瑜的萨摩小表妹

CqTaDUqUkAAzXoq.jpgCqTaPmUUEAAArGu.jpgCqTZ8raUMAAHi1P.jpgCqTaI_BVIAEyAXL.jpg

Spoiler

Cr hi_angel1130

CqTbw1aVYAAcDTE.jpg

CqTbw1jUMAAwnOw.jpg

CqTbw2KVMAAD7n5.jpg

• Like 15

so for today, only Jing Yu appeared in LED'IN launching?

I hope Timmy get a really good rest.

though I need both of them now coz I'm so down..... :dissapointed:

Btw, seeing Jing Yu wear his design bomber jacket with blue n white plus with that soft dreamy hair style, like I see a young Gu Hai   :flushed:

• Like 10

Happy 1300th page!!!

Thank you again so so much to everyone who has been bringing all the candies to this wonderful community. I feel privileged to be a part of such a strong community who are not only supportive of Yuzhou, but also of each other.

Let's hope our boys keep doing what they're doing to be as successful as possible. That's the only way they can give a big fat middle finger to those who tried to derail them. We will always be here giving them the push and cheering their hard work.

Love to you all!  :heart:

#believeinyuzhou

• Like 16

I just made a fanart and posted it on weibo with in 3 minutes 107 hits wow hahahaha

Spoiler
006vJSlsjw8f5lkr6obqwj306g05kgm0.jpg
@Johnny黄景瑜 @许魏洲ZZ  I want to love you, and treat you right, I want to love you, every day and every night. (Bob Marley - Is This Love) Me: I [心] your [心] keep strong [羞嗒嗒]2荷兰
  • 006vJSlsgw1f70n2s4hzvj30qo18gqdq.jpg
  • 006vJSlsgw1f70n2s4hzvj30qo18gqdq.jpg

WHOHOOOOOOOOO YEAH!!!!!!!!! HAPPY 1300 PAGES!!!!!!!!!!! 

• Like 19

JY - LED'IN

Spoiler

Cr [Cantabile_a]

CqT5N0QVIAAe5IU.jpg

CqUFonKVUAA5joL.jpg

CqUFpW_VMAA3owQ.jpg

Spoiler

Cr 十里文化工作室

CqT_MT3UMAA2riG.jpg

CqT_NIhUkAAVaWS.jpg

CqT_TZ2VIAADLvZ.jpg

CqT_UDfVUAAQdCP.jpg

Spoiler

Cr kstarmedia

CqUBJS7UMAA57kk.jpg

CqUBJS5UAAAIbkx.jpg

CqUBJS9VUAAoJe4.jpg

CqUBJUdUMAAIAJw.jpg

Spoiler

Cr RealZone

CqUEPlRVIAAVouf.jpg

CqUEQT1UkAA_fsQ.jpg

CqUEQlQUIAALNEA.jpg

CqUEYNyUsAAu2PU.jpg

CqUEYc1UAAAYUKU.jpg

CqUEsJDUsAE73nd.jpg

CqUEs6LVIAAtQX4.jpg

CqUEtN0VUAAec7T.jpg

Spoiler

Cr [吵吵其实很安静]

CqT-UVuUMAEB0BO.jpg

CqT-VmPVUAA3gTA.jpg

CqT-XYEUkAE320d.jpg

CqT8xuRVUAASsac.jpg

CqT8y0BVMAAwmvA.jpg

CqT82lHVUAARb3c.jpg

CqT6xW2VMAA87Ue.jpg

Spoiler

Cr [double_f]

CqUGm08UEAAOUKU.jpg

CqUGnhYUsAEyOgs.jpg

CqUGpGxUIAAn4RH.jpg

CqUG5WdUIAAYAYY.jpg

Spoiler

Cr gogoboi

CqUG7h6VIAAL1Sw.jpg

CqUHg8FVMAAusm7.jpg

CqUH55jUMAAXekl.jpg

CqUI-qhUkAA-k8U.jpg

CqUI9poVMAAUyTX.jpg

CqUJMuRVIAA-_Xf.jpg

Spoiler

Cr [Pardon_Hu黄景瑜的帅]

CqULZqtVIAAtxqF.jpg

CqULaixUEAMSUvC.jpg

Random JY

Spoiler

Cr [Woooyulin]

CqT3lVdVIAAe2q8.jpg

ZZ 

Spoiler

Cr on pic

CqTpuzzUkAAxzda.jpg

• Like 16

6 hours ago, bearology said:

JY today - LED'IN Launch

Hide contents

Cr RedMoon

CqTAfktUMAASJLD.jpg

Handsome as always but he had his hair down today (I have a thing with uncovered forehead).

Him looking so calm, one would forget that he made a huge decision just a few days ago. Wonder if he already got the answer that he wanted.

I can't help staring at the picture and replaying the question in my mind, imagining him asking it in person to the other, eyes staring straight into that beautiful orbs behind round glasses.

"Wanna stay with me?"

And the owner of those beautiful orbs would has his bottom lip between his teeth, before a small smile gracing his face.

"Yes."

I don't know how can someone be so in love.

Happy 1300th page. Thank you. :)

• Like 24