10 minutes ago, bearology said:

haha relax, I don't mean anything bad. I coudn't imagine someone can pull this hairstyle. ZZ still look extremely adorable with this (even though I really want to pull his hair stylist aside and asking him what was on his mind or is it ZZ's idea to braid and stick those 2 rings there lol). He did great job tonight. Very proud of our kitten!

I didn't see anything bad in what you said. ;) And that's in a totally relaxed posture that I wanted to jump on your remark to add my thoughts, that's all. :) And indeed, the hairstylist has weird ideas... but anyway ZZ looks adorable whatever he wears and sports, like you said. :)

Here A HD video of ZZ singing "Simple Love": http://www.miaopai.com/show/WhWUA3z49KRTijXZeJBCug__.htm 

EDIT:

Sorry, this thread is edited so quickly that I posted some pics already posted by others. As soon as I have time, I'll edit my previous posts. Thanks for understanding.

Thank you for the HD link, @pygmalion30, @bearology!

---

So, collected sugars so far (please confirm whether these collected info are correct or not):

1. During interactions with fans:

5 hours ago, mrsaturn said:

Before he sang dust, he also said people asked me if my 3m welfare is live stream taking shower... and the audience screamed!!!!! If only someone can be there.....

5 hours ago, gashupingo said:

I saw on wb that someone posted that ZZ said: "From today on, I'm not single anymore..."
followed by : " because I want to have a sensational love/date with you all" XDDDD
cr. 梁纪WIN
http://www.weibo.com/5932382961/E3p7i8prW?ref=home&rid=1_0_202_2815981915994460111

4 hours ago, xix19xix said:

There is something sweeter than what you had shared!

He said:"从今天起阿,我就不是单身的。我想和你们谈一场轰轰烈烈的爱!"

There is two ways to translate this sentence as it has double meaning.

One is "I want to be in a sensational relationship with you all."

The second is "I want to tell you all a sensational relationship!"

Also, during the concert, the screen showed someone in the audience holding a tablet with the scrolling text "有人和你慢慢走” which ordinarily means someone is walking slowly with you. But in this case, because CP fans call JY 黄有人,so 有人 here can mean JY i.e. JY is walking slowly with you.

Also, before he sang Simple Love by Jay Chou, he said:"男人的肩膀是来扛责任的。我不单是艺人还是个男人”。which means a man's shoulder is for shouldering responsibilities. I am not only an artiste, I am also a man." We know who said that about man's shoulder. His dearest JY.

2. Songs:

- singing Simple Love (which JY sang during Chinese Billboard Award night).

- changing Dust with "Hai" again.

- singing "YuZhou" and "JingYu" during Toward the Bright Side (well, this is expected xD)

3. Accessories:

- supposedly two gold rings on ZZ's braid.

- supposedly a Bvlgari ring (or, two rings?), matching with JY's.

- wearing a gold suit, can we call this colour as "Yellow"? (I am stretching a bit here... LOL).

- wearing a D&G suit while singing the melancholic songs.

4. Outside the concert:

- 5MilesLove gigantic LED video

Anything else?

• Like 24

ZZ - Light ShangHai

Spoiler

Cr [九宫格工作室]

CpwH_7PUMAAipVY.jpg

Spoiler

Cr [ING1020]

CpwBGkyUEAAY1fV.jpg

CpwBH6gUMAE1MGz.jpg

CpwBIu6UMAEvajl.jpg

CpwBOR0UIAAWmFV.jpg

CpwBPE-UkAMPZn2.jpg

CpwBP-RUMAAyiz0.jpg

CpwBacoUsAExHou.jpg

CpwBbWDUkAAzBnr.jpg

CpwBcLRUsAAgExB.jpg

Spoiler

Cr [KSTAR韩社传播]

CpwBjUcVUAEBNRm.jpg

CpwBkMFVUAAShXU.jpg

CpwBV4kVYAEwOyB.jpg

CpwBWvDVYAA0xRg.jpg

CpwBX5NVUAAzsnV.jpg

Spoiler

Cr Timmy_Hsu

CpwFbW-UAAA9cYb.jpg

CpwFcRwUAAAUI0A.jpg

CpwFclqUIAAlXnd.jpg

CpwFczHUAAESFhA.jpg

More ZZ from rehearsal

Spoiler

Cr on pic

CpwDfXRVYAEF64D.jpg

CpwDgOIUsAArWFQ.jpg

CpwDgnsVIAAjnqg.jpg

CpwDf1uUkAAKCIm.jpg

JY gif when 'Hello Goddess' host mentioned ZZ's name

Spoiler

Cr [墨小虾xx]

c81cc374jw1f6sjhnpnobg208c08cu0x.gif

• Like 14

Guest skeletonworks
1 hour ago, bearology said:

ZZ weibo update.

Its only begenning

Spoiler

CpwJSigUsAIX3uU.jpg

Hide contents

CpwJRXmUkAAi8uM.jpg

So fitting isn't it? He  said "It's only beginning" after the BKK FM, which is before the start of his LIGHT Asia tour and he ends it with the same phrase :-)

We know Zhouzhou. We know. We will be with you (and Johnny) always :-)

EDIT:

Was talking to a friend just now. She wondered what's the meaning behind the caption this time. I said maybe "the beginning to an un-single life". She said "the beginning to married life?" LOLOLOL. Zhouzhou can't get married just yet! That two damn rings probably his engagement rings with Johnny. Maybe he's gonna propose to Johnny with that earring so he's braiding it so fans can see it CLEARLY and maybe later it will magically appear on Johnny's fingers or something later lolololololo #byedelulutoomuch #whereismydelulucurepills????

1 minute ago, skeletonworks said:

So fitting isn't it? He  said "It's only beginning" after the BKK FM, which is before the start of his LIGHT Asia tour and he ends it with the same phrase :-)

We know Zhouzhou. We know. We will be with you always :-)

I'm sorry. It supposed to be touching but ZZ is too adorable in this pic :lol: But look at the audience there, I am so happy for him :tears:

• Like 14

Can sb confirm this 

//before he sang Simple Love by Jay Chou, he said:"男人的肩膀是来扛责任的。我不单是艺人还是个男人”。which means a man's shoulder is for shouldering responsibilities. I am not only an artiste, I am also a man." We know who said that about man's shoulder. His dearest JY. //

I heard that ZZ did not say that :(:(

45 minutes ago, bearology said:

@gayyoxx ZZ sang LIGE tonight???? How did I miss that????? :w00t: 

I read that somewhere, I did not see it by myself because I kept on disconnected with the live stream.

Maybe someone can confirm yes or no?

*sigh* we really need a full, HD, fancam :P

• Like 5

Guest skeletonworks
2 hours ago, bearology said:

ZZ - Light ShangHai. I sometimes can't understand ZZ's hairstyle. and this long coat? :lol:

Ahahahaha. I like the cute hat on ZZ though. But the hairstyle with that braided ring has to go. If JY had this kind of hairstyle also I'd make the same remark. LOL. It looks so silly. I guess he's trying to tell us something. That's the only logical explanation I'm trying to force in my head. I can imagine Black_瑜洲双人黑图站 and other creative fans trolling his braided hair soon... 

2 hours ago, aeislaeigh said:

Hello Goddess

Reveal hidden contents

Source:   Johnnny黄景瑜_

006cKIjRgw1f6sh3txx91j309b0hsjxg.jpg

006cKIjRgw1f6sh3tk9v2j309o0hsdm5.jpg

006cKIjRgw1f6sh3ufle8j308l0hs79y.jpg

Why you look like you want to eat someone baobei? Not happy that you can't attend wifey's concert????

1 hour ago, gayyoxx said:

- singing Simple Love (which JY sang during Chinese Billboard Award night).

- singing Li Ge (which JY and ZZ sang during/after filming Addicted)

Ahhh cannot take this anymore... I love Li Ge sang by them T______T Just glad that there's no official livestreaming. Otherwise I'd be crying bucket of tears T_T

3 hours ago, bearology said:

What are these rings :blink:

Reveal hidden contents

CpvlJG3VYAE8cYZ.jpg

@bearology I'll tell you what these rings are. They are... dun dun dun... rings of love.... LOL. I mean why else would he put it at such an obvious area :)

@gayyoxx yesterday, fans were posting a playlist of what ZZ would be singing today (no idea how they had that playlist), Lige, Simple love, Free, Waste of Space and Bored were on the list. ZZ actually sang almost all of the songs from that fan list but I don't think he sang Lige. Otherwise we must have seen fancams by now. Oh my heart, I dont think I can handle ZZ singing Lige, Simple Love is already too much :tears:

Fan acc from PrinceSelva. OPP didnt upload the whole post, maybe someone here with weibo can give us the whole thing :D

Spoiler

Cr xTimeOfMyLifexx Twitter

Cpv7Z3fUMAQptJk.jpg

Cpv7bvWVYAAUf0_.jpg

Cpv8AdFVMAA59fO.jpg

Cpv8BmWUkAAIaVM.jpg

@gashupingo thank you. You know I love you right, even though I do bully you sometimes :lol:

Edit: JY finally finished his filming today. Geez, that show since what lunch time til midnight. According to gashu, he will be filming again tomorrow.

Spoiler

• Like 20

@bearology  @aeislaeigh  @pygmalion30 - THANK YOU!! for all of the spam today.

A short little something as my way of saying thanks (I know what I'm good for) :phew::lol:

I want to properly tag a lot more people, but my laptop and Soompi are warring again. 

(the usual 18+ delulu from me) (yes, only 1 +)

Spoiler

The sensation of warmth from full, moist lips was stronger than the pressure with which they touched his. A fleeting kiss. A tease. An entreaty. An enticement.

His eyelids drifted closed with the leisurely pace of clouds floating across a still summer sky, while he let his head sink back against the pillow. A sigh of contentment brushed over the lips hovering above his. The slight scrape of finger tip with a hint of nail against the stubble covering his jaw hummed along his nerves, drawing a low hum from his throat. Another hint of pressure, two sets of lips drawn upon themselves, puckering to extend, reaching for more, but softly playing and teasing against each other in waves.

A light touch followed the pulse in his neck, as the nibble of lips separated and encased his lower one. The silky texture of a tongue tracing back and forth over sensitive skin sent shivers of pleasure into his bones. His tongue tentatively sneaked past teeth, flickering for the taste of the lips that held his. His fingers brushed over the smooth skin of spine and waist, featherlight touches that had the same effect as forcefully pulling the one he held into him.

A soft huff of tantalizingly sweet breath filled his mouth, the perceptible flavor of simmering desire filling his senses and feeding his need to satisfy his own hungers. He groaned as his tongue was caressed with gentle brushes and swirls, the intimate touches running through his veins to settle in the pit of his stomach heavily. As the contact was withdrawn, he chased after it, lips meeting to seal the shared space where each man ended and the other began.

Soft, fine hair slipped through his fingers as his hand cradled neck and head, gingerly maintaining the connection he was certain he would die without. His tongue smoothed over every surface of the mouth that held him captive, searching every crevice for the essence of self his love gave to him. The pulsing play of fingers on his shoulder and arm pulled him deeper and deeper into a haze of nothingness, where only the two of them existed together.

A growl of unease reverberated from his chest when he finally had to relinquish his hold and suffer emptiness upon his tongue. The subtle murmur of lips on his neck mimicked his heartbeat and flooded his veins with breathtaking heat. The breathy moan of his lover’s name from his lips did little to release and ease the pressure created by the kisses and licks sprinkling like rain upon his chest. He clutched at handfulls of cloth beneath him, uncertain whether he wanted to fill his desires as quickly as possible, or wallow in the delirious torture until he succumbed to insanity.

As though reading his thoughts, a throaty whisper landed upon his ear.

“We have all night. I don’t want to rush.”

Like lava flowing towards the sea, a tongue traced the edges of his ear, a slow slide of passion overtaking him inch by inch until his body was consumed. With a sudden burst, he flipped and rolled until he was able to look down upon a face surprised and flushed.

“All night?” he asked, the back of his fingers carressing against heated flesh of cheek and jaw. He lost himself in the eyes that flashed full of love and desire. For him. Glistening lips spread into a soft smile. So many people in the world thought they knew this smile, but they were wrong. This smile was his, and his alone. This angelic smile that bound him more strongly than any rope or chain ever could.

His lips claimed that smile, imprinting himself upon it with a delicate reverence and worship.

“All of our lives, Zhou. We have all of our lives.”

• Like 22

Thanks to everyone for all the efforts, the posts and the updates. You're all wonderful!

ZZ: First Light Tour Concert in Shanghai:

Spoiler

CpwP8QwVUAEgZam.jpgCpwP8pgUIAUpvIl.jpg

Spoiler

CpwPIYOUMAQL30Q.jpgCpwPLA7VYAErxT_.jpgCpwPMVOUkAAdS31.jpgCpwPNoNUMAAohUF.jpg

Spoiler

CpwO310VUAAuoOW.jpg

Spoiler

CpwOmi8VMAAUtx0.jpg

Spoiler

CpwN2VrVMAAojIK.jpgCpwNpTYUMAEjMqj.jpg

Spoiler

CpwNDvkUIAA-vjz.jpg

Spoiler

CpwM1x5VUAAwFpU.jpg

Spoiler

CpwVu5OVIAEJQKT.jpg

Spoiler

CpwVmjoUsAI0Kr4.jpg

Spoiler

CpwVmjoUEAEvkxF.jpg

Spoiler

CpwS9JCUAAICVjR.jpg

ZZ

Spoiler

Cr [锦衣卫全球后援团]

CpwY4tSUsAErbLY.jpg

CpwY5yMUkAAF2mF.jpg

CpwY7E-VMAAKCss.jpg

CpwY8E0VMAE_21q.jpg

Spoiler

Cr [ZZZJG_HJYZS洲瑜双人站]

CpwYiOVUAAAkYgy.jpg

CpwYi8ZUkAANp-v.jpg

CpwYlPEUMAI8SkO.jpg

CpwYaTLVIAAAAMk.jpg

CpwYbEkUkAAUFG6.jpg

CpwYcD2UMAAN01N.jpg

ZZ surprised that his granny attended his concert

Spoiler

ZZ famous outfit today :lol: From LOUIS VUITTON fall/winter 2016 men’s collection

Spoiler

CpwYAb1UIAApb6p.jpg

CpwX6rWUIAASu3L.jpg

TOWARDS THE BRIGHT SIDE FANCAM - YOUTUBE

Spoiler

Another Fancam for SIMPLE LOVE - YOUTUBE

Spoiler

Edit: @prima13facie thank you :wub: OMG ZZ :tears: 

He said, when he was very very young, when he took part in the competition of Latin Dance, he once was audience in this stadium. As a kid, he thought that maybe one day this huge stage will belong to him. And today, in his hometown, Shanghai, on this stage, he made it. “My dream came true, because of you”.

Just follow your heart, your dream and be happy ZZ. We will always be there to support you :tears:

• Like 18

@bearology Here you go, only 10% was missing but the most touching. I can't say anything it's just too touching :tears:

CR: PrinceSelva (weibo acct)

Spoiler

Quick memoirs of the concert in case I forget later~
Almost every song, fans sang together with him. The supporting activities were awesome. Tiffany green lighted up the whole stadium. His families and friends all came, and was teased by him, “where are u guys?” he said to his old bandmates. Then he jokingly told the fans, “The feeling of playing cool in front of them is kind of, good, kkkk”.(I guess Shuanger will be like “ :D:w00t:damn it…”kkkk)
He talked a lot. No host, so he talked with fans during every break between the performance. He said, when he was very very young, when he took part in the competition of Latin Dance, he once was audience in this stadium. As a kid, he thought that maybe one day this huge stage will belong to him. And today, in his hometown, Shanghai, on this stage, he made it. “My dream came true, because of you”.
He wrote a letter himself, and read it to us. When he took the letter out from his shirt pocket, it was really really touching. He said he actually knew us from November, last year. He has received so many letters from us, and someone said he was a wild man. (He wanted to proof that he was actually fine and smooth.)  He just knew everything. I cried again and again. I was right, he is a sweet young man. I was willing to love him for a thousand years. :tears: And he said, he is not only an artist, but also a man!
In the middle of the show, suddenly there was recorded VCR form his friends and his grandma. They recalled those tough but pure old days. He almost burst into tears especially when he found out that his grandma was also here in his concert. “You ‘lied’ to me”, the appearance must have been a big surprise for him. He asked his beloved grandma so excitedly in Shanghainese,

Did u enjoy my singing?” His grandma was so sweet and adorable. She waved the glow stick gently with such a gracious smile on her face. I cried again, thinking about his saying that he grew up with his grandma. “The reason that I am standing here right now, is because that my families and friends, all of you are always here for me. Thank you.”
Another VCR showed the growing up place and the starting point of his music dream — his high school. He introduced the changes of those familiar street in his memories. Walking through the passage of his high school and the music studio that he used to practiced with his bandmates. Those pains in the past just led to these gains today. Zhouzhou is really a fighter!

Programs:
Song.1: I remember your eyes
Song.2: 献世(music composted by Jay Chou) in cantonese, super tender voice
Song.3: 闷
New talent unclock: Playing the drum
Guitar solo:  <Song of bird>
Song.4: 月亮Moon light
Song.5: 尘埃Dust
Song.6: 空港(戴爱玲)(this song is for his mother)
Song.7: 简单爱(Jay Chou)
Song.8: 明白梦想Understanding dream
Song.9: Rolling in the deep
Dancing: BGM: <Beautiful Liar>
Song.10: It’s my life
Song.medley:
              自由Freedom
              阳光宅男(Jay Chou)
              夜空中最亮的星The brightest star in the sky
Song.11: 向着光亮那方Go for the light

Some funny moments:
During the break
ZZ: Are you feeling hot?
*.*:Yes!
ZZ:No?! Okie.
*.*::sweatingbullets:
ZZ:Did you eat dinner?
Audience:Nope~
ZZ:Good, you ate.
*.*::sweatingbullets:

Many of his friends and actors were here in the show. ZZ is just too good to be true. I was so deeply touched by this nice young man that I dared not to shout “I love you” loudly……
The paper snow pouring down in the sky at the end of the show was enormously romantic and beautiful. In a word, Timmy is a miracle of this world.

许魏洲你真棒,我也是第一次追星哦,虽然大你一个大学的距离,但你说的没错,你真的也是我的底气呢。今天中暑了,迷迷糊糊的手机也不知丢哪了,但是竟然在你演唱会遇见了多年没见的小学同学。:D咱们老百姓啊,今儿个真高兴。晚安啦,中暑还没好,刚差点兴奋吐了。。。。

Aw... soompi hates weibo emoji 

• Like 19