Guest skeletonworks
2 hours ago, bearology said:

5ML weibo update 

矢志不渝  天涯海角  一起慢慢走

Reveal hidden contents

ZioKROb.png

Video link here or here. Thank you @artemis1130 for the screencap.

Edit: ZZ will be playing drums tonight??? :w00t:

Reveal hidden contents

Cr on pic

Cpu3bwuUAAAisB8.jpg

Cpu3eY_VIAAPJtr.jpg

Thank you all for spamming! I'm not very good at finding all the fancams and pics so relying on you guys hahaha.

5ML's video... Did anyone take a look at the video? Some of the footages are from the Bangkok's concert... I wonder if it's from the SNP livestreaming or he got it from "someone" since he's a special kind of cpf. And the fact that this is just not so random flower stand, but a damn huge LED display and everyone will see it!!!! I'm just totally touched...!

No JY at the concert? OK fine. The existence of 5ML is already enough for me. Cuz 5ML --> brings you to ---> Yuzhou. LOL.

33 minutes ago, bearology said:

Cr [nagichan226]

Spoiler

CpvOB4SVMAEiG30.jpg

What is that thing on Zhouzhou's hair? He braided it????????????

11 minutes ago, mrsaturn said:

Before he sang dust, he also said people asked me if my 3m welfare is live stream taking shower... and the audience screamed!!!!! If only someone can be there.....

BAD KITTY!

Oh, do it, please! Do it in ways that fans can make a good showering together FMV xD

Someone, please compile sugars thrown during this concert? Pretty please?

livestream has ended?

@bearology are those... RINGS!?

• Like 13

Guest skeletonworks

@bearology thanks for the closeup of zz's braid! I'm gonna go and kill that hairstylist now. Bye.

BTW, the livestreaming ends already??? Haiizz... I'll just watch the fancam and rely on gashu's translation! Thanks @gashupingo for the live translation!