2 minutes ago, bearology said:

er what? 2 rings???

CpvcSlLVYAIecdZ.jpg

Cr on pic

Although the braid looks weird, I guess that's the most prominent place to show off the two rings! After all he's not single anymore, two rings, one braid...I'll just believe what I want to believe lol. 

• Like 13

Not single anymore? Need showy more visible place to show your rings, just in case everyone will miss them if you just wear yours on your finger and wear the other one on your necklace or something?

Yet, teasing us with "live stream during shower" for your 3M welfare video?

Ok. Fine. :P 

@skeletonworks I really doubt any self-respecting hair stylist will make a braid like that, LOL. It must be Kitty's wish.

• Like 15

Guest skeletonworks
1 minute ago, bearology said:

@skeletonworks looks like its a gold ring

You mean that special gold ring he always wear on his middle finger, now worn on his hair?

@gayyoxx I really doubt his hairstylist lol. I just don't like his styles and what he did to Zhouzhou. But you could be right... Zhouzhou's wish and that ring is probably something significant so must show it right on the face, cannot be on the hand not so clear. If near the facial area, everyone will usually take picture on the face, not the hand. Yes this might be Kitty's logic LOL. So taolu.... 

ZZ: First Light Tour Concert in Shanghai:

He puts more than 300% in his performances! What an amazing Show Man!

Spoiler

Cpvkc0JUMAA2TS4.jpgCpvkc0NVIAAuhDs.jpgCpvkc10UsAE2BWa.jpgCpvkc11UkAA-kQe.jpg

EDIT:

Spoiler

Edited by Guest