5MILESLOVE OUTDID THEMSELVES. 

http://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:8e7ebf369a2214678c63ab6c391c0a5f

The video ended with the words "矢志不 (shǐ zhì bù   天涯海角 Tiān yá Hǎ Jiǎo   一起慢慢走  ” 

Rough Translation: Feelings unshaken, to the edge of the earth and corner of the sea, we will walk together slowly. 

There is a play on JY's name.. YU Not sure if its intentional. 

http://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:809c6334e4b5648cd1aa82c456ddd2c7

• Like 20

3 hours ago, liam87 said:

@shuwei i believe that higher budget has something to do with addicted popularity plus zz's investment in FM. Perhaps she gets more fund now. Why it didnt happen 9months ago. T.T 

@Alby Roma nice article. I was amazed by the europeans who sent their supportive messages to embassy of china. 

@charlie10 thx to your insight. Even though the hand is very clear. Why i failed to spot it. There must be some messages like you mentioned. 

I am still wondering how could the kitten stand with such posture. Have seen it twice. Is it his normal posture? Hmmmm

Reveal hidden contents

Negative 

Reveal hidden contents

@liam87we should all do that. Listen i have a question where i can read the first part of the 2nd book i am reading on wattapad the 1st book with no issue and i have read also the second part of the 2nd book but i would love to read the first part of the second book but i cannot find an english version so far. 

• Like 1

I am happy that there are a lot of cpf today at ZZ concert and papa 5ML you are incredible! 

Your last concert with LED of 5ML everywhere speaks loud enough...  support your love forever... you guys are so brave! Have my respect hahaha+

If anyone has a live stream, please drop it here... plssss   .... thank you!

• Like 16

More JY today

Spoiler

Cr on pic

CpumFeuUAAAzgPw.jpg

CpumFfJUkAAl2Cd.jpg

Spoiler

(cr: 凌萧月520)

CpuhOEhUsAA9r0c.jpg

CpuhOEjVYAEiTzo.jpg

2 hours more to go. First ShangYin FM - ShangHai. ZZ's Last Concert for his first tour - ShangHai :tears: Good luck for you tonight ZZ! Looks like we wont have any official livestream :tears:

Edit: ok thats not JY top then lol. OMG ZZ's legs are too skinny. After today, you have to gain some weight ZZ

Spoiler

Cr on pic

Cpus80CUAAAHj-x.jpg

Cpus80AUEAAmdMb.jpg

JY @ airport (BJ-Changsa)

Spoiler

Cr [519WDAY]

CpuuGozUEAAP2ch.jpg

CpuuLX1UMAAHPBU.jpg

CpuuN7sUkAAsQKO.jpg

CpuuRDhVYAAr-vd.jpg

Edited by bearology
Add photos
  • Like 13

Timmy

Spoiler

Source:   cola樊

e674fbb3gw1f6s97p7uzwj20qo140ajg.jpg

e674fbb3gw1f6s97pwocqj20qo140478.jpg

e674fbb3gw1f6s97qhy97j20qo1407as.jpg

e674fbb3gw1f6s97r2w8lj20qo140n51.jpg

Random First Light Asian Tour

Spoiler

Source:   墨小虾xx

c81cc374jw1f6s803ehq0g20dc0b41ky.gif

c81cc374jw1f6s80hbiuqg20b40b44qs.gif

c81cc374jw1f6s80urd42g20b40b4hdv.gif

c81cc374jw1f6s813d5y2g208c0b4u0x.gif

c81cc374jw1f6s81ox05fg20b4096u12.gif

c81cc374jw1f6s8224r04g20a007ie83.gif

c81cc374jw1f6s82k2v6dg20b4080hdv.gif

c81cc374jw1f6s83384rsg20b408cnpf.gif

c81cc374jw1f6s83ev9uyg206y08p1kz.gif

Johnny

Spoiler

Hello Goddess

Spoiler

Source:   这个小鬼不太乖

4ce7e966gw1f6s2mxnzi2j21kw1kwdsi.jpg

4ce7e966gw1f6s2n07789j21kw1kwdry.jpg

4ce7e966gw1f6s2mwko5zj21kw1kwanx.jpg

4ce7e966gw1f6s2n1vqa5j21kw1kwh2o.jpg

Yaya Planet event (062016)

Spoiler

Source:   黄景瑜全国粉丝后援会官博

723109cdgw1f6s6cu1i8yj20ku112dmc.jpg

723109cdgw1f6s6cuvub4j20ku112q9e.jpg

723109cdgw1f6s6ctdwlkj20ku1127b6.jpg

Random YuZhou

Spoiler

Source:   Black_瑜洲双人黑图站

006bXizhgw1f6s8otndx0j30hs0hswhb.jpg

Manips

Spoiler
Spoiler

Source:  yuzhou.studio19520

112.jpg

Spoiler

Source:  ling_yz

image.jpg

Fan art

Spoiler

Source:   從來都沒有想過我嗎UVYZ_夏樹

0069c6O6jw1f6s4ldeko4j318g18gn1n.jpg

• Like 11

JY livestream. Host mentions ZZ name and JY smile :D

Spoiler

Spoiler

Cpu3hP2UEAA2Dhw.jpg

ZZ - arent they staffs??? why 6666? :blink: hahah. Is there another meaning in Chinese? Success or sth? or its just what I'm thinking? JY??? :lol:

Spoiler

Cr on pic

Cpu6-RAVUAA2cH8.jpg

Spoiler

Cr on pic

Cpu8Wv7VIAAi_of.jpg

Just a thought...ZZ 'own' the stadium tonight right? So ZZ and his staffs should know what they put in this big LED board yeah?? :D

Spoiler

Cr sarangae_5346

Cpu8QD9VIAArUFi.jpg

• Like 14

Hello, It's just a matter of time before ZZs concert in Shanghai starts! I believe in good luck so I'll give 8 YuZhou related pics :D 

Okay, Remember the video wall on BKK's Siam Department store? Thai fans were crazy and have been uploading pics spreading YZ vibes at the mall.

1. YuZhou side by side pic. This is one of the YZ photos that shows their likeness, from eyes, facial expression, smile and even the angle. 

Spoiler

GxypBsb.png

2. YZ pic. IIRC, this was photo was taken from the Men's fashion mag, this pic is memorable because of the BTS on the photo shoot, JY played a responsible hubby to open ZZs drink. Though ZZ can open it, he allowed JY to do it. Sweet :D Oh, after awhile, a staff was also shouting on the background that they don't have to open the drink. :P

Spoiler

zGEleAu.png

3. Fan Selfie with ZZ. A Thai fan had a selfie, stood up at a ZZ concert banner and held a small fish plushie, trying to feed the cat. :sweatingbullets:

Spoiler

SN17RGg.png

4. YuZhou manip kiss & tongue. Ah, one of the best manips haha, JY (L) and ZZ (R), though it looks hot, I'm still a bit embarrassed when this shown in public.

Spoiler

dl79I7N.png

5. YuZhou plushies. This photo has both JY and ZZ plushies wearing their uniforms from the Happy Camp show. I hope they could release that episode soon, It's overflowing with sweets! 

Spoiler

McoGN93.png

6. YuZhou manip pic: Airport. Another manip pic that fans did, It's one of their airport visit photos combined. It looked so real! when we'll we see them like that?:D 

Spoiler

FNsEv50.png

7. JY and a dog. JY's cute photo side by side with this dog, this dog is quite famous, I saw this dog several times on YuZhou FMVs and it resembles the same yellow dog emoticon on weibo.

Spoiler

raWmcSc.png

8. YuZhou manip, on stage. Another manip where they stood together at stage, It seems its JYs photo from thai fm and ZZ's photo from light concert promotion, kinda bit dramatic :D  

Spoiler

bWf0GN2.png

FMV source:

This 2 part video is about YuZhou. The 1st part includes YZ pics and concert gifts pics for ZZ from BKK, Thailand, while the 2nd part includes a fan analysis to JYs expression prior to his guesting at  撕人定制.You'll also hear ZZ's contagious donkey laugh at the end haha

Spoiler

CR: 永不放倒瑜洲大旗

In relation to JYs reaction, we all know that JY can't fake his expressions when it talks about his life, he becomes serious and draws everything from his experience especially if it has a big part on him, just remember the episode in DWS where JY shared his story. He is really a true and very unique individual. It's a fact that Addicted has a big part in his heart and his stepping stone from what he is now.  (to be continued...)

I'll try to translate the fan analysis soon.

Can't help to send extras...

Wait, YuZhou on screen together?  :w00t:

Spoiler

This is probably the BEST manip around, CPFs are getting better and better! :D 

It is short but it's enough to give us a smile and make us say Aww... 

Aren't they sweet?

CR: 永不放倒瑜洲大旗

This banner was a gift from his Korean fans, they'd love to keep in track with ZZs concerts and I think it already came days ago for ZZ's concert today. 

Spoiler

pq1iI0E.png

"Like the sun to the moon, I'll send my Love and Light." 

Like the interrelationship of the sun and moon, the sun sends it's light and warmth to the moon, and the moon acknowledges with it's luminosity. No matter how far, the sun is sure to send it's light and love. The sun and moon are both important in giving light, though they are separated by distance and seemed not to appear at the same time, the sun still smiles during the day just the same as the crescent moon smiles at night, they still exist together in the sky and it's the sun's & moon's perfect way to express their light and love just like ZZ and JY, they are the smiling sun and the smiling crescent and they exist together. They're both ambassadors of light and they are continuously sharing and giving their light, warmth and love to the ends of the earth. We fans are witnesses and we too felt that warmth of light and love!

ZZ's song "Moonlight" tells it all and I believe it is also dedicated to JY.

Spoiler

独自走在路上                                                           Walking alone on the road

看着天上月亮                                                        Looking at the moon in the sky

就想到了                                                                           Just think of it

我和你 在那一天晚上                                          Me and you on that day in the evening

你就是那月亮                                                                  You are the moon

我就是那太阳                                                                      I am the sun

默默在你的身后                                                              Silently behind you

给你温暖的光                                                                 Give you warm light

上弦月像你的脸庞 笑时的模样                            The crescent moon like your smiling face.

缺后感伤 圆了又忘 淡淡的微亮           After being sad I turned around and forget, my light faint and dim

但没有了 你给我的 太阳新的光芒                But not until you gave me the light same as the sun

再也找不到 我距离你的方向                        I couldn't find my way anymore to be distant from you.

The best of luck ZZ for your last stop for Light Asia concert! This should probably not be the last and I hope there are many opportunities to come for holding concerts internationally. We're proud of you! this may be the time when you say that hard work really pays off! Although, JY is not around working on other place but I'm sure he will keep in touch no matter what. Both of you guys are really the king and emperor of "never giving up!"

16 performances aren't joke and I hope you had enough rest. We're so excited and ready for your 300% full power concert at Shanghai. No pressure, we believe on your talents and skills but don't forget to enjoy your performanceMay God and all the good forces, angels and saints give you their blessings and power you need!!!

btw I also like that hand fan like timmy & johnny comic art, gimme gimme! :P

----------------------------------

Edit: @bearology it still resembles the lucky number 6. It's quite used in multiple, it resembles good fortune, success and money. 6666 is commonly seen for grand celebrations or special events. Here's a sample article.

Spoiler

No. 6 in Chinese Culture
Chinese people take Six (六) as a fortunate number mainly meaning smooth or well-off. In Chinese “六六大顺” means that everything is going smoothly. In choosing the telephone numbers and the vehicle identification numbers, people often prefer a number including 6. Besides, there is even an interesting tradition about 6 in some areas of China: when a man wants to get married with a girl, he has to present the betrothal gift to the girl’s family. The gift is usually some money: CNY 6,666 or CNY 66,666. People consider that the fortunate money account can help to bless the new couple a harmonious and happy life. When a person comes across his or her 66th birthday, it should be grandly celebrated, as Chinese people hold a generally-accepted opinion that if a person lives to 66 years old, he is doomed to be longevous.

Additionally, 6 has a wide use in China history. For example, Chinese Classical Six Arts refer to Etiquette, Music, Archery, Riding, Writing, and Mathematics. Six Kinfolks refer to father, mother, brother, sister, wife and children.

CR: https://www.travelchinaguide.com/intro/lucky-number6.htm

Let's get it on ZZ! Fighting!!!

Spoiler

YarBghB.gif

• Like 22

16 minutes ago, bearology said:

JY livestream. Host mentions ZZ name and JY smile :D

Hide contents

Hide contents

Cpu3hP2UEAA2Dhw.jpg

ZZ - arent they staffs??? why 6666? :blink: hahah. Is there another meaning in Chinese? Success or sth? or its just what I'm thinking? JY??? :lol:

Hide contents

Cr on pic

Cpu6-RAVUAA2cH8.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

Cr on pic

Cpu8Wv7VIAAi_of.jpg

Just a thought...ZZ 'own' the stadium tonight right? So ZZ and his staffs should know what they put in this big LED board yeah?? :D

Hide contents

Cr sarangae_5346

Cpu8QD9VIAArUFi.jpg

Host MENTION ZZ'S NAME??? Really? #DEAD

Btw, I am so excited to see zz's crew do six sign. Although is it from yz's sign or not? Hahaha

And yes, zz must be know 5mileslove, cos he/she in another level of fansite :)

Zz will play drum, he is a perfection. He play guitar, piano and drum and even play with my heart lmao #socorny

So for tonight i will depend on twitter and update it here probably.

Pray for lot of sugar for zz's last concert.

• Like 14

5 hours ago, shuwei said:

@gayyoxx cjd hasn't officially announced their casting yet but the actors have started sharing on set photos so the detective fans figured out who they are

Reveal hidden contents

lead actor

81770656gw1f6pwplwtmvj20j20m810c.jpg81770656gw1f69j5u08baj21w01w0npd.jpg

2nd lead actor

6b72a600gw1f4j2040hbdj21f01w0kdz.jpg6b72a600gw1f6hpnpkjrnj21931lkqv7.jpg

and they are the main cp (ngl i laughed at "simon & jason". it's so american gay wedding invitation, like johnny & timmy)

6b72a600gw1f6pzwvnikpj21w01f0b2c.jpg6b72a600gw1f6pzx3i6olj22io1w0qv6.jpg

supporting cp 1

006pynNPjw1f6q43b9tw3j30zk0qo7bn.jpg006pynNPjw1f6q43cozvyj30k00k0dhl.jpgcf4fb141jw1f6q5ctk26cj20qo0zkaht.jpg

there's also a supporting cp 2 (yep, 3 cps...a gang of 6) but there are no set photos yet

Sorry oot but if we based on the 6 recent young guys that she followed on weibo... i guess thats the last two guys from the third cp?