1 hour ago, bearology said:

JY - why 13/8 people, why can't you pick 12/8 or 14/8, just why!!!! :vicx: No idea what this show? is. Looks like JY will be flying to Changsa tomorrow.

Hide contents

CpkWyUcUMAANGbe.jpg

Sigh.... my only last hope.... i saw this noon and was really sad about it and still hoping there might be some chance because they didnt said what time is the live stream... but now we know he is flying off tmr.... why is this so hard...... :( ×1000000000

Anyway this show is about JY leading few girls playing some game challenges... not sure if JY only appear one episode or permanent guest but then again he had movie shooting so i guess just for one episode 

EDIT: UNLESS UNLESS THIS CHANGSA FLIGHT IS A SMOKESCREEN TO HIDE THE FACT HE IS FLYING TO SH omg i am so hopeless hahaha

• Like 1

ZZ at ShangHai Airport on 11/08/2016:

Spoiler

CpjBg4XVIAEEo1W.jpgCpjBjUQUMAALDkr.jpgCpjBiJ5UkAEL198.jpg

Spoiler

CpjDib-UIAAAldJ.jpgCpjDkF_UIAAAMFD.jpgCpjDlfoUEAEfV59.jpg

Spoiler

CpjDM6UUAAUO2Rd.jpgCpjDOwOVIAUbL9J.jpgCpjDQf0UkAAu5_n.jpg

ZZ filming the promotion of his First Light Concert in ShangHai:

Spoiler

Johnny

Spoiler

Random

Spoiler

Source:   ppangnyun

006r3ylCgw1f6q6xha87kg30ae0aeu14.gif

3M welfare video

Spoiler
Spoiler

Source:   好大的一块糖

006oGKo5jw1f6q3jx6xjng309f08nx6q.gif 006oGKo5jw1f6q3k4i62ng309f08ne84.gif

Spoiler

Source:  墨小虾xx

c81cc374jw1f6q4sntzvng20b406onpd.gif

c81cc374jw1f6q4tk65aig20b40aoqv7.gif

c81cc374jw1f6q4tt0xgqg20b40aoe82.gif

c81cc374jw1f6q4up4myng20b40aohdu.gif

c81cc374jw1f6q4v2phbrg20b40aox6r.gif

Timmy

Spoiler

Beijing ee809d.png Shanghai (081016)

Spoiler

Source:   519WDAY

006q0roFjw1f6q41fq94lj315o1gs4qq.jpg

006q0roFjw1f6q41hxx0kj315o1gsb2a.jpg

YuZhou

Spoiler

Gu Hai x Bai Luoyin

Spoiler

c81cc374jw1f6qae0s18jg20b40587wk.gif

c81cc374jw1f6q8jfjyiug20b407s7wj.gif c81cc374jw1f6q8jet3ohg20b4069x6q.gif

Throwback

Spoiler

c81cc374jw1f6q6zvnt1gg20ak064npd.gif

c81cc374jw1f6q7072yk2g20bo07iu0y.gif

Manips

Spoiler
Spoiler

Source:   锦衣卫全球后援团

006pfSvzgw1f6q1kjz6gmj312c13dqtw.jpg

Spoiler

Source:  yuzhou.studio19520

102.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   瑜洲制霸

5e615563gw1f6q946k85rj20qg0g0jvc.jpg

Fan arts

Spoiler
Spoiler

Source:  watermark

75a63c69gw1f6q0s6dyxtj20m80j9tbt.jpg

75a63c69gw1f6q0s8exl1j20m80prtbm.jpg

75a63c69gw1f6q0s48yxsj20go0thdj1.jpg

75a63c69gw1f6q0saclqdj20m80njdip.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   爆米花miu

三百万粉丝了[太开心][可爱]恭喜! !送你一张贺图。 [给劲]以后我也会默默支持你的! [心]

005yDO7cjw1f6q15mcyb5j30k00k0k1w.jpg

Spoiler

Source:   呼呼花-

a966fe84gw1f6qckoiq6dj20d40d40u9.jpg

• Like 9

On 20/07/2016 at 3:44 AM, nedaaa said:

Today, Timmy Xu Wei Zhou got on the No.1 Chinese Newspaper in North America

Cr:許您魏來風雨同洲

Hide contents

CnxkshWVUAId04U.jpg

Not signed in

U can watch ZZ's live stream  for H&M at 19:10 with meipai APP.

Hide contents

CnxqCw8VIAEWzJk.jpg

Not signed in

JY's  flight today

Hide contents

CnpmWgfUAAA34aF.jpg

Not signed in

:D

Cr on pic

Hide contents

CnxrN6zUAAAJpr4.jpg

Cnx49MYUsAAsJwj.jpg

CnxrN74UAAE5XTs.jpg

CnxztfiUMAAXLjx.jpgCnxzue9UkAA6QSR.jpg

CnxzvRcVUAA1TSA.jpg

Cnxzv13UkAArQma.jpg

Not signed in

ZZ's interview for Shenzhen metropolis newspaper

Cr:许魏洲海外粉丝群官博

Different Translator:小熊

Hide contents

006qmDrSgw1f5zy6v5bmcj30c80ukagi.jpg

Not signed in

ZZ's interview for Shenzhen Economic Daily

Translator:小熊

Hide contents

006qmDrSgw1f5zy73h6nqj30c824s4ei.jpg

Not signed in

He's an angel, our ZZhou! So moved by his good and kindest heart for the blind needy children.. May God bless and watch over you and JY every day ZZ.  Both of you are fresh innocent souls in the celeb world and I have heard/read so much 'negatives' about it, am worried for you both..:(()..  Take care! 

• Like 7

On 20/07/2016 at 4:50 AM, nedaaa said:

ZZ Asia concert in Shenzhen [Part 12]

Reveal hidden contents

Cr :BubbleSheep_许魏洲图博

Reveal hidden contents

CnxyvLhVMAARwcT.jpg

Cnxyyh-UsAA9uPH.jpg

Cnxy1VsVYAI4opz.jpg

CnxyZc3UsAAC_Zv.jpg

CnxyeDEUIAApvrb.jpg

CnxyLyzVYAE3AOB.jpg

Cnx4WhmVYAUXj6F.jpg

CnxyPVaUsAA1jZ0.jpg

CnxyS8yUEAAGXG8.jpg

Cr:Timmy-Hsu

Reveal hidden contents

CnxrmQOVMAI3h_L.jpg

Cr:Timmy_dannie

Reveal hidden contents

CnxlXJdUAAAfQHI.jpg

CnxlYhSUAAE_lWW.jpg

CnxlbB-UkAADNYS.jpg

CnxlcpuUAAAt5f1.jpg

Cr:Redmoon_9294

Reveal hidden contents

Cnw_fWwVUAAfr7X.jpg

Cnw_fWuVMAEIh-V.jpg

Cnw_fWuUIAA-5Y9.jpg

Cr:CaTimmy

Reveal hidden contents

Cnx1s46UMAAh-aV.jpg

Cnx1u2GUEAEBRkP.jpg

Cnx1wrxUsAAcwk6.jpg

Cnx12wJUIAAFtBs.jpg

Cnx14uEVYAAoD0v.jpg

Cnx169lUIAAeX01.jpg

Cnx2DJvVYAEKCfy.jpg

Cnx2FwxVUAUoHV0.jpg

Cnx2IZEUMAQNozj.jpg

Cr:Noyying

Reveal hidden contents

CnvPDfuUIAYfE3k.jpg

CnvPDf7UIAIBrVj.jpg

CnvPDg2UIAATJLB.jpg

CnvO8GiUkAA5VeX.jpg

CnvO8HFVYAESG9t.jpg

CnvOxJCUkAEbGmC.jpgCnvOxJCUkAMr_bV.jpgCnvOxJAUkAAO9ou.jpg

CnyB5eKWIAQ_OTO.jpg

CnyCP58W8AAqQTw.jpgCnyB9L7XgAEDgdW.jpg

CnyB7HkXgAAosF0.jpg

CnyCRsaWAAAYjIa.jpg

CnyCeOSWAAACH5I.jpgCnyCT4qWcAAJ4wX.jpg

CnyCgIPW8AAJvgr.jpg

CnyChwqW8AAqVff.jpg

ZZ SZX airport

Cr:宇宙第一无敌小心肝儿

Hide contents

CnvRts8VIAARs5D.jpg

CnvRt8mVYAAPDB-.jpg

CnvRvFrUIAAGUUU.jpg

CnvR0uyUsAAciK8.jpg

CnvR1K8VUAIQZOf.jpg

CnvR1nAVUAAXLSm.jpg

CnvR99CUkAA7XvD.jpg

CnvR-VLVMAErieM.jpgCnvR-zeVUAA8UxZ.jpg

Not signed in

JY's old photos

Cr on pic

Hide contents

Cnx3blOUAAAemTW.jpg

Cnx3cNyUkAAeNy1.jpg

Not signed in

God bless ZZ and JY.  God and the heaven will protect and watch over good people.  ZZYY are good people, good souls, God will help them and bless them through all obstacles I believe.

• Like 7

Back from my hiking trip! Just in time to see sexy!dorky!JY do his thing. Can't wait for a translation, but even without it, it's easy to get the gist. He's a funny guy. I really do love that combo of beautiful and silly, it makes him a 8437429327 times more interesting. I wonder if it's all his idea? Because if so, it seems he's maybe a budding filmmaker too. Also, for me, he's never looked better than with his current longish hair. It brings out the very best in his face. So beautiful. (Thanks for the subs, @ryokise! I'm so glad you started subbing too! Yay!)

It's both so good that JY is doing a film in a godforsaken (and seemingly poisonous) town forever and ever, and so bad, since he'll be gone for so long. He'll probably have breaks, but still, it's a long time in YuZhou land. 70 days is forever. But, until they can work together again, this is what it'll be like, best get used to it, I suppose. 

I'm a little intrigued by JY's IG update. It's such an innocuous post, at first glance. But that hand makes all the difference. Because obviously, it's there on purpose. But why? Without it, it's just a fairly random photoshoot update, with no info about it. His studio weibo said something about his vacation, so is he doing photoshoots while on vacaction? Makes no sense. But again, the hand makes the post something more. Whose hand is it? It's not the photographers, which would be the only 'normal' option. It would easily be cut out of the photo, so it's there for a reason. It seems incredibly farfetched that it would be ZZ's hand, but I can't help thinking it could be. The purpose would be just to make a prescence known, extremely subtly. I just can't think of any other purposes. Besides, ZZ does have kind of veiny hands... Not saying it's absolutely his hand, but I can't rule it out. And I'm as always intrigued by JY's mysteriousness.

Spoiler

yNeMhCz.jpg

I love ZZ's silhouette shirt! Seems he's only wearing Louis Vuitton these days, so he's obviously being sponsored. Still, I like the idea that it's the profiles of JY and ZZ: Not likely, but it's a nice idea. It's apparent that ZZ and his team are using the airport appearances as a time to do promotion, while JY mostly doesn't, since he usually wears the same stuff. It would actually be nice to see ZZ turn up just wearing whatever he felt like that morning.

I can't wait to see what ZZ will come up with for his welfare present! He's much more straightforward in his ways, but I'd love to see him get creative too. Once again, I probably won't be able to follow the Shanghai concert in real time, but I'm looking forward to reading all about it afterwards! Apart from the festivals he's doing after that, I wonder what he'll be doing. I so hope he too will get the chance to act again. He should do a movie too! 

• Like 20

If JY and WZ Are truly friends or even more than that, they will have their own ways of supporting each other. Something private and something not shared to the world. The fact that one of them will be in another city and mostly on the same day when an important event is going to happen, is too much of a coincidence now for me. Maybe it is all planned by others but certainly they know what they have been doing. 

@sohocomo @Scandani you have taken the words from my mouth. I certainly do not wish to see JY in WZ concert now unless it is something they both wanted. Sometimes, not having anything does not mean nothing. Technically this is the last stage of WZ series of concert and rightfully all spotlight should be on him and his music. 

and I am sure a certain whale will be online the whole time checking on his beloved performances....

• Like 20

9 hours ago, bearology said:

the fact that he POSTED it today right after ZZ reached 3M, I'm totally sold. He was waiting for his kitten. These two, how can we ever stop loving them. #longliveYZ

3 hours ago, lovehaiyin said:

He's an angel, our ZZhou! So moved by his good and kindest heart for the blind needy children.. May God bless and watch over you and JY every day ZZ.  Both of you are fresh innocent souls in the celeb world and I have heard/read so much 'negatives' about it, am worried for you both..:(()..  Take care! 

3 hours ago, lovehaiyin said:

God bless ZZ and JY.  God and the heaven will protect and watch over good people.  ZZYY are good people, good souls, God will help them and bless them through all obstacles I believe.

A true sign of love @bearology They keep giving us these little proofs that they are real. I sometimes fear that although the love is right the timing was wrong. But when that happens I just cling to this (see under spoiler) as I send my blessings for this couple to heaven. Yes, @lovehaiyin they will be blessed and protected by God and the universe. So we can all continue to believe they will overcome all obstacles.

Spoiler

tumblr_lri4wbYdqX1qb877wo1_500.jpg

• Like 12

2 hours ago, nippy2002 said:

If JY and WZ Are truly friends or even more than that, they will have their own ways of supporting each other. Something private and something not shared to the world. The fact that one of them will be in another city and mostly on the same day when an important event is going to happen, is too much of a coincidence now for me. Maybe it is all planned by others but certainly they know what they have been doing. 

@sohocomo @Scandani you have taken the words from my mouth. I certainly do not wish to see JY in WZ concert now unless it is something they both wanted. Sometimes, not having anything does not mean nothing. Technically this is the last stage of WZ series of concert and rightfully all spotlight should be on him and his music. 

and I am sure a certain whale will be online the whole time checking on his beloved performances....

Okay so no whale in zz's concert T_T

How about zz's parents in law a.k.a. jy's parents? lol #superdelulu

And 5mileslove maybe will send another flower for zz's concert?

It's been a while since she/he update yuzhou's gorgeous pict.

Can't wait for zz's welfare for his 3m followers.

Jy wait for his kitten to reach 3m followers and post his welfare, Jy is so loyal to his baobei hahaha

• Like 7

*peek peek*

Gahhh...it's been a while since I'm posting here. Sigh. Busy with work. Luckyly this thread full of lovely people that keep updating about our boys. Thank you so much. You guys are my heroes.

@sohocomo Wise words auntie. I'm 99% with you. and the other 1%, let my delulu rise and live. Kidding heehehehe

@nippy2002 I agree about what you said. There is too much coincidence and too many shady things happen around JY and ZZ. We will never get  the answer. Fans expect to see JY in ZZ's concert. But we knew that it is impossible. Everyone agree that we hope this concert will be focus only on ZZ, but somehow, some of them, still be disappointed when they knew JY not gonna be there. 

For fans that hope JY will appear in ZZ concert, I feel you. But just imagine if JY appear, everything will be about CP. Not gonna lie, the news will explode and will take so much away from ZZ solo concert. Logically speaking, it better be this way. They know what they are doing. Best friends or lover, they will show support to each other behind closed door. Still remember how JY watched ZZ's interview on his phone? That show us how much he followed ZZ activities. So don't worry, have faith on them. 

Congrate to JY and ZZ for 3M followers. Proud of my babies. 

Man, JY his 3M video though...what?? Damn! He such a teased!! 

Spoiler

I bet this is ZZ reaction to JY after seeing that video. Nobody can't tell me otherwise HAHAHA

tumblr_n5jg7omi4p1svi9emo1_500_zpstmbf2i

This is me. Mostly most of us. Thank you JY for the minor heart attack LOL

tumblr_inline_nbld1a7qxH1r9cdja_zpsnw8an

Turn to this

Unknown_zpsaug0vdz6.jpg

Don't lie to me. You guys repeat it more than once HAHAHA

• Like 20

21 hours ago, aeislaeigh said:

Fan arts

Hide contents
  Hide contents

Source:    嘿许魏洲

006bRvpnjw1f6pvt2me4wj31ww1wwhdt.jpg

006bRvpnjw1f6pvvnzhyrj32qf2qfn8i.jpg

006bRvpnjw1f6pvvp8mxrj3276276nix.jpg

Hide contents

Source:   Johnny_努娜

005ObfXrgw1f6pvhbrfeaj30g90ga0vi.jpg

12 hours ago, aeislaeigh said:

Fan arts

Hide contents
  Hide contents

Source:  watermark

75a63c69gw1f6q0s6dyxtj20m80j9tbt.jpg

75a63c69gw1f6q0s8exl1j20m80prtbm.jpg

75a63c69gw1f6q0s48yxsj20go0thdj1.jpg

75a63c69gw1f6q0saclqdj20m80njdip.jpg

Hide contents

Source:   爆米花miu

三百万粉丝了[太开心][可爱]恭喜! !送你一张贺图。 [给劲]以后我也会默默支持你的! [心]

005yDO7cjw1f6q15mcyb5j30k00k0k1w.jpg

Hide contents

Source:   呼呼花-

a966fe84gw1f6qckoiq6dj20d40d40u9.jpg

The return of the infamous carrot and that rice ball again. (If that really is a rice ball) Not much in the way of dialogue for translation. But for those of us who are nonChinese speakers will much appreciate any and all translations. 

And just because... SmileyROFLMAO.gif

Spoiler

shark-cartoon-140.jpg

• Like 2

LOL JY's 3M welfare vid, it's better than I expected though :lol:

well I  expected it's goin to be a usual thank you speech and maybe some singing but he showed us another side of him; the dorky JY!

when  he walked to the bathroom i was like "oh no he's goin to do it, isn't he? no i cant handle that. noooo your delicious body is ZZ privilege dont show it to the world! " then boom! he's washing those jujubes instead :w00t: such a tease!

and waiting for ZZ's welfare video be like:

Spoiler

gif-4.gif

on the other note, why is 5mileslove is so quiet nowadays? Is it because the backlash from anti cpf?

but in exchange of that JY/ZZ is getting bold posted something cp-ish

from JY's LV post, ZZ's tongue twister, and now this, though it's only can be understand by cpf :phew:

about ZZ concert and JY absent..

how painful it is for JY when his boyfriend doing his big moment but he couldn't be there....

Spoiler

tumblr_njrucedczo1tuwzk3o1_500.gif

sorry long post :sweatingbullets:

• Like 17

Well... What the f*** that I just watched... JY..!!! You teaser!

Well, I didn't expect it... Good job for whoever who filmed that welfare... the idea is just toooooooo unique :sweatingbullets:

And dates? i don't know people eat raw dates like that... I usually find dry dates to eat... 

Oh... hawt and dorky Whale is just awesome... :glasses:

• Like 12

Hi friends, I saw this very funny video on Weibo and I wish to share it with you here. The BGM made me laugh really hard :D

CR:  糖柚柚YY 

[玫瑰][玫瑰]黄有人黄老师亲自示范,分别在单身狗和恋爱的不同状态下,发福利时不同的表现![doge][喵喵][笑cry][笑cry] 

Teacher Huang Youren personally demonstrated how he acted so differently when he was a "single dog" and when he was in a relationship.

http://weibo.com/2395303404/E3bPO7mYq?type=comment

• Like 18