JY's 3M welfare.... Oh My God.

SEXY. ofc. he is always sexy and melts me

but why I can't stop smiling so widely and feels like want to hide behind somthing, somewhere, along the time the bathroom scene started...???

I even covered my face with one tiny hole to peek :lol:

his confidence seriously at the top. Gu Hai teach him well.

and that remind me to the shangyin book 1 scene, at the bathroom.....:wub::wub:

I'll just work with my imagination

• Like 22

16 hours ago, bearology said:

Im sorry, no spoiler :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets: Cr [好大的一块糖]

Hide contents

Cr kimpojuju

i tried to find 'the critical second' if he wears short pants or just underwear behind the bathrobe but thank you helped me before I found out ha ha ha

tho I was hoping (just hope) he wears nothing khe khe

• Like 8

ZZ at Airport of ShangHai on 10 August:

Spoiler

68ea9389jw1f6plf1sh1vj20m80xbq6z.jpg

ZZ: First Light Concert in Bangkok:

Spoiler

006avrbgjw1f6p1o6zj5rj31kw13awmk.jpg

ZZ: Star Go Fashion Magazine:

Spoiler

005K62LDgw1f6py7bkv36j30w10kugnh.jpg

Old photo of ZZ at home playing one of his electric guitars (the one he used during his Concert in Bangkok on 30 July):

Spoiler

006nvrNtjw1f6q1hd01paj310x0qowkb.jpg

ZZ: INMIX Event:

Spoiler

0061U9pZgw1f6q16p9k5ej30ne0zkdie.jpgSee original image

I don't know when this photo has been taken:

Credit: http://www.weibo.com/u/5897832652?refer_flag=1008085010_&is_all=1#_rnd1470919378437

Spoiler

3e5cc1f3jw1f1tu3scop4j20qo0uwdla.jpg

ShangYin BTS gifs

Spoiler

Cr [墨小虾xx]

c81cc374jw1f6q20f8khlg20a006okjm.gif

c81cc374jw1f6q206uq42g20ci06yb2a.gif

c81cc374jw1f6q1zzft0lg20b4069kjm.gif

c81cc374jw1f6q1zqcy6zg20b4064kjn.gif

ZZ - OK Thailand Magazine BTS gifs

Spoiler

Cr MINIFACTORY_ZZ

006oixHVgw1f6pzb95544g30i20a2kjr.gif

006oixHVgw1f6pzay1e7qg30i20a2qv6.gif

006oixHVgw1f6pzauayvgg30i20a2000.gif

006oixHVgw1f6pzaqczhwg30i20a2b2b.gif

006oixHVgw1f6pzal5100g30i20a1kjp.gif

006oixHVgw1f6pzam9qavg30i20a2npi.gif

Random YZ

Spoiler

Cr Nara7777

CplLW7SUsAAuQr9.jpg

Spoiler

Cr 网易云音乐

CpkvRW-UIAAxJ9b.jpg

Cr on pic

CpkvWutUEAAUTN-.jpg

:lol:

Spoiler

Cr JingyuJiayou

CplLzE8WAAAYJfs.jpg

My Twitter looks like this right now :sweatingbullets:

Spoiler

Cr r_lakok

CplTrNpVYAAZ-hI.jpg

@addictedgirl *ahem* only his kitten *ahem* can see that. He might look cute and all but becareful ah :lol:

@victorianlegend you don't have to worry dear, if ZZ's welfare is something similar to this, I bet you just 5 minutes after he post it, there will be FMV for them :lol:

• Like 19

Ah~ I didn't realize I miss him so much. Seeing him interact with us like that. Just miss him so much...

Bb kitten's boss whale looked so dreamy with that slightly long hair. I literally had my head laying on the table while watching it. He really looked so handsome. I don't know which hairstyle I like better now. He looks tough and manly in Hai's hair but this one he really looked so dreamy. That hairstyle in the LEDIN update too made me sighing with dreamy-nest.

Xu Weizhou is so lucky having someone like Huang Jingyu as the love of his life, someone that loves him so much that he waited for him to reach 3M too before releasing his welfare that of course he had filmed it when he reached 3M (which was like, eons ago). #crosslinewhatisthatneverheardofit

That curtain behind him is the same curtain in the LV post, right? So, this welfare was probably filmed around that time by Zheng ge since Zhou's probably still sleeping. #deluluornotdelulu

Again, Yu really looked so dreamy in that welfare vid. Zhou is so lucky.

• Like 20

27 minutes ago, lielee said:

That curtain behind him is the same curtain in the LV post, right? So, this welfare was probably filmed around that time by Zheng ge since Zhou's probably still sleeping. #deluluornotdelulu

He probably filmed it in Shenzhen in his hotel room. He is dreamy all right. I decided I like his new hairstyle after all. Haha! 

• Like 8

He is really, really trolling his fans, this Huang JY....From seriously sexy to seriously funny...this vid is sooooo cute. I really like it that he can laugh at himself and is not afraid to make himself a little silly and so damn endearing. I love his longer hair...makes him more whimsical and light yet masculine...somehow...if you get my drift...now cannot wait for his other half.

• Like 17

52 minutes ago, lielee said:

Xu Weizhou is so lucky having someone like Huang Jingyu as the love of his life, someone that loves him so much that he waited for him to reach 3M too before releasing his welfare that of course he had filmed it when he reached 3M (which was like, eons ago). #crosslinewhatisthatneverheardofit

Well Whale is also very lucky to have zhou in his life and as the love of his life... ;) 

Kitten ZZ has his big heart at the right place & gives so much. And his in&out beauty also inspires good actions made on his name:

Source: http://www.weibo.com/wwt2013?refer_flag=1005055013_&is_all=1#_rnd1470926316213

Cplgq1DXEAAgMfh.jpg

Spoiler

Cplgq1DXEAAgMfh.jpge8dcb1e6jw1f6q0sh0e81j21jk111whg.jpge8dcb1e6jw1f6q0sacnm6j20k00qdgn9.jpge8dcb1e6jw1f6q0sddjqyj20k00gfgnr.jpge8dcb1e6jw1f6q0sgh0rzj20rs0fm76j.jpge8dcb1e6jw1f6q0sfw638j20pa0y0arm.jpge8dcb1e6jw1f6q0s7r1qgj20k00duabi.jpg

ZZ: First Light Concert in Shenzhen:

Spoiler

005JeoiMgw1f6q5fmi00jj30qo1kan4x.jpg005JeoiMgw1f6q5fmv5crj30qo1bc0yy.jpg005JeoiMgw1f6q5fnn4oij30qo1betew.jpg

Edited by Guest

1 hour ago, bearology said:

Im sorry, no spoiler :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets: Cr [好大的一块糖]

006oGKo5jw1f6q3k4i62ng309f08ne84.gif

and ZZ reaction to JY's welfare :lol::lol::lol::lol: sorry spoiler later, I can't stop laughing

CpkVuQ-VIAAWm6L.jpg

Cr JiRaPasH

Reveal hidden contents

Cr kimpojuju

CplNu1NVIAApkiS.jpg

I think if in an alternate universe, we somehow can wake up in a room with this two just woke up in the morning, we would be just melt in to a puddle. drooling masses. Two beautiful gorgeous baobeis so lovey dovey. #shedtearofhappinessinmyowndelulumind

They are just so purrfect for each other, both so sexy and so dorky at same time. I know they might be just gud friend #shutuplogic but still looking at them together on my screen. Hearing When Hai Meet Yin, I am still melted and just feeling in despair. But, we love you, we love you both. We will be here, lighting a candle for you. I am sad, proud, and so melancholic with these two. 

• Like 21

ZZ today

Spoiler

Cr G00DN1GHT

Cpla2ZZUEAAwvUz.jpg

@Scandani I've spent my entire night fangirling JY's welfare video. I don't know how you still manage to survive haha. Judging from whats JY wearing on that video, I think he filmed it after that COSMO event (01/08), it may take his staffs a week or sth to edit it but the fact that he POSTED it today right after ZZ reached 3M, I'm totally sold. He was waiting for his kitten. These two, how can we ever stop loving them. #longliveYZ

• Like 19

3 hours ago, bearology said:

Cr Chengzi :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

ab608c63jw1f6q2vfd04og20ft08y4qw.gif

Spoiler

dzHHqMZ.gif

Okay, Boss JY you got it, we've got it!

1. Its so obvious you waited for ZZ to reach 3m *check*
  2. Sent your message to your 3m + fans *check*
  3. Teased fans *check* 
  4. With smokin hot great physique *check*
  5. Filled with Gu Hai confidence *check*
  6. get Sexy yet Dorky *check*
  7. Put out a HJY killer smirk *check*
  8. Baobei kitty have watched it? *check* *check* *check*

Look what you've done to kitty and to your Cactus!

Spoiler

00FDGYL.jpg

Spoiler

vdGkZVA.jpg

It was really a surprise for his 3m welfare, a perfect goodnight gift lol.

Thank you very much for your dedication and care for your fans. The best of luck to you and with your future endeavors, we'll continue to support you for your upcoming movie, modeling, shows, concerts, guestings etc. and be more dedicated to accompany you both with ZZ to give you light and love. Just watch out for both of your health since you'll become more and more busy with blessings. We're still hoping and even hoping for your reunion that both of you would appear together standing on the same stage performing, guest on the same TV or web show having fun, and both of you have good reviews whilst your faces appear in every magazines and newspapers of China or even better if international! YuZhou ftw, all the way!

I hope there's more! or I hope ZZ responds with a reaction video! Lay off that fruit boss JY or just brush and share some with ZZ!

-------------------------------

Edit: @bearology Aw, that's awful. Can it wait? Boss should wait!

• Like 21

Credits are all mentioned on the photos:

ZZ today: 11/08/2016:

Spoiler

CpktgUiVYAAVU9G.jpg

ZZ in Airport of ShangHai on 10/08/2016:

Spoiler

Cpjz0geUEAA6f66.jpgCpjz0hOUsAAGGXq.jpgCpjz0iZUsAAcLDI.jpgCpjz0eqUsAEpa3h.jpg

Spoiler

CpjnMDkUMAA_rM5.jpgCpjnMDlVMAAXYac.jpg

Spoiler

CpjKaEtUAAAiaZm.jpg