ZZ  On the cover of TVF 电视朋友 August 2016 issue Magazine:

Credit: @xTimeOfMyLifexx on Twitter

Spoiler

CpnjkcMUsAEQII0.jpg

ZZ: First Light Concert in Thailand on 30/07/2016:

Spoiler

e9fa0524gw1f6oveqd8cqj23sg24o4qr.jpge9fa0524gw1f6oveuixgqj22e31cfnpd.jpge9fa0524gw1f6ovf0lceuj22mb1h2qv6.jpg

Spoiler

006qRtw9gw1f6ldkhp6c2j315o0rsn20.jpg006qRtw9gw1f6ldkepvl7j315o0rsn1s.jpg006qRtw9gw1f6ldkfitifj315o0rs777.jpg006qRtw9gw1f6ldkgu7kyj315o0rsacj.jpg

Spoiler

68ea9389gw1f6oemh4hfyj21900u0gss.jpg68ea9389gw1f6oeml4pn7j21900u0tex.jpg68ea9389gw1f6oem9nqhjj21900u0n2t.jpg68ea9389gw1f6oemp2gvij21900u0dlz.jpg68ea9389gw1f6oemukuqej218y0tzteb.jpg68ea9389gw1f6oen1aibgj218y0tzjxe.jpg68ea9389gw1f6oen9p45nj218y0tz44j.jpg68ea9389jw1f6oewsb374j218y0tz0yy.jpg68ea9389gw1f6oenlfisrj218y0tzgqx.jpg

Spoiler

68ea9389jw1f6lclrwpk0j20iv0clmye.jpg68ea9389jw1f6lcls6fgsj20iv0clgmz.jpg68ea9389jw1f6lclsih8yj21kw11y437.jpg68ea9389jw1f6lclswzo5j20iw0clwff.jpg68ea9389jw1f6lcltb2x1j20xc0m8wga.jpg 

Spoiler

68ea9389jw1f6ngbkbkfdj20hr0vmafw.jpg 

And this close up just because... :wub:

EDIT:

ZZ by OK Magazine Thailand: Instagram update:

Spoiler

Cpo0LCSVIAEa5tk.jpg

Spoiler

Edited by Guest

[Trans] Netease da da (网易哒哒) 's weibo update :

"#Memories flashbacks# Today Dada's weibo posts of Si mei's polaroid photos were suddenly spammed (reposts/comments), actually at that time, we have 4 photos with darker lighting, which dada keep it for ourselves xiaoku_org.gif  If everyone don't mind, we can consider a giveaway mm_org.gif but have to say this painfully, there isn't any more of Jingyu's individual signed photo...88_org.gif"

---------------------------------------------------------------

*Fans were reposting old posts from Netase again

*Nickname for Yuzhoufengwen is Shangyin Si mei (4 pretty boys of Shangyin)

---------------------------------------------------------------

sigh, Netease, the good ol' days :(  

0068GsO4jw1f6qs9y3pccj31df112dup.jpg

EDIT 2:  Netease updated their weibo that maybe next week there will be unreleased BTS surprise, teasing in advance.

• Like 24

JY - promotional clip for Hello Goddess. Full Clip here

Spoiler

JY - Hello Goddess tomorrow livestream at 12:00pm. http:

Spoiler

Cr on pic

CposYWHUsAIP3Y5.jpg

ZZ - OK! Magazine Thailand Facebook and IG update 

Spoiler

วันนี้วันแม่...ก็ต้องไม่ลืมลงรูปลูก! แฟนคลับบอกว่ารักโจวโจวเหมือนลูก แต่ถ้าลูกจะหล่อแซ่บขนาดนี้ ‪#‎เปลี่ยนใจทันไหม‬ ท่องไว้ ‪#‎แม่ก็คือแม่‬ อิอิ เบื้องหลังการถ่ายแฟชั่นภาพที่ 2 ของน้องโจวโจวใน OK! Magazine Issue 281 วางแผงเดือนกันยายน ‪#‎เอาไม่เอา‬‪#‎okmagazinethailand‬ ‪#‎timmyxu‬ ‪#‎วันศุกร์หน้าจะเอารูปไหนมาฝากต้องติดตาม‬ปล.สำหรับคนที่ห่วงว่าจะซื้อหนังสือไม่ทัน สามารถติดต่อสั่งจองล่วงหน้าได้ที่ฝ่ายสมาชิกสัมพันธ์ โทร. 0-2204-2370 ต่อ 180 นะคะ

Cpo0_vSUkAAdlOQ.jpg

JY outfit today. So this denim shirt is really from H&M 

Spoiler

Cr Johnny_wears_what

CppI3v0UkAA5x62.jpg

Edit: Happy Mother's Day for our Thailand Soompiers and stay safe.  

Edited by bearology
  • Like 15

19 hours ago, ariafoxx said:

on the other note, why is 5mileslove is so quiet nowadays? Is it because the backlash from anti cpf?

but in exchange of that JY/ZZ is getting bold posted something cp-ish

from JY's LV post, ZZ's tongue twister, and now this, though it's only can be understand by cpf :phew:

The situation had become a bit volatile. So a strategic retreat was inevitable. Sometimes its best to know when to retreat because at times it's the only way to advance. Go quiet. In order to take the necessary next step to advance your cause. So in other words retreat to advance. Go back to move forward. Although this is a simple strategy, it's one that can be applied when one needs to step back to assess a situation to better understand decisions made now and for the future. 

Because the decision to retreat momentarily was/is a rationale one, I do not think this will be the last we hear from 5mileslove. (at least I hope that is the case) So I choose to believe the reaction under spoiler.

Spoiler

tumblr_m79n4pI6591qe8qiyo1_500.gifWhether 5mileslove or Me

• Like 8

ZZ weibo update

#許魏洲亞洲巡演上海站# 現在是文靜的洲洲,明天將是狂熱的洲洲[喵喵]現場等你們[喵喵]@路易威登

Spoiler

CppqCD1VYAAQZl8.jpg

6b202cedgw1f6r3e05ykvj217w1tuhdv.jpg

6b202cedgw1f6r3e6tipej217w1tuqv6.jpg

6b202cedgw1f6r3drvrjxj213x1sl1gq.jpg

6b202cedgw1f6r3ebc6inj215e1tqe7z.jpg

ZZ - 許魏洲Stylebook

Spoiler

Cppn5I1UAAAcLz_.jpg

Cppn7_FVIAEiwsM.jpg

ZZ - filming? Clip here

Spoiler

JY today (BJ-CSX)

Spoiler

Cr Bluesea_黄景瑜个站

CpphOIZUsAAmCft.jpg

CpphKvhVUAAfIGH.jpg

CpphNhzVMAEEqa5.jpg

CpphKD5VUAEMyqA.jpg

CpphCWZUEAAonu6.jpg

CpphBAPVYAAnXcF.jpg

Edit: :wub:

Spoiler

Edited by bearology
  • Like 13

So JY reposted his 3m welfare video again (around 730pm).... but the thing is.... he is on the plane and will only reach changsa at 838pm so who posted it? Unless he had flight wifi? Didnt someone posted a certain one using his phone hahaha 

• Like 5

Finally, I was able to finish it. Even though the Chinese Valentine's Day has ended, I hope its never too late for a YuZhou sweet. One of my favorite fan arts :D 

CR: To the rightful owner, from @aeislaeigh Fan art post, @bearology for acknowledging and @xix19xix for shedding light on the context.

Spoiler

BNozPHu.jpg

A little bit of flavor...

Spoiler

Circumstances... I concentrated on this word and just realized something while doing this translation. Although, we have intense hopes and dreams to see them together, we also need to keep in mind that the circumstances for both of them aren't right at the moment. Like in life, many circumstances exist along with challenges and most of the time it's way beyond our control but fret not! when right circumstances occur the results are promising, it's like a gateway of blessings and all good things pour on that moment. Right now, it is true that it's best for them not to be seen together on spotlight. With their current situation, the boys are still walking on thin ice and we should not fully set aside this idea. Though we can't control these circumstances, we fan's should be the agents of it, to be able to see through it, while being JYs and ZZ's bridge until we (they) see fit and continue to be their leverage to success.

Fate, destiny, luck, circumstance, karma or whatever you call it, all of which maybe unforeseeable but one thing's for sure that it uses the right timing with the right reason.

From the end of this fanfic, I quote "No matter what the circumstances, the best result is for them to meet each other face to face", so until that day then YuZhou... when everything is right...

• Like 21

ZZ gif

Spoiler

Cr [WHOISNEXT1020]

006qd0VSjw1f6raionohkg308c08c4kd.gif

ZZ today - rehearsal

Spoiler

Cr Heojiwu

CpqKN06UsAA6_gU.jpg

Looks like JY is still using that JOHNNY case. I think he has been using it for a month now.

Spoiler

Cr HIPDYHAE Twitter

CpqE4DFVYAAdIRS.jpg

ShangYin gif

Spoiler

Cr [耿直鱼与谦逊喵]

75a63c69gw1f6r86vqjzdg20g0094hdt.gif

ZZ no.1 fan :D

Spoiler

• Like 11

Finally i wrote it https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/上瘾-addicted-striking-shaking-up-europe-alberto-correra?trk=pulse_spock-articles hope it helps at least this was and is my idea. Thank you for challenging me, critics and so on without you i could not write I see in your posts a lot of suffering and i understand. In my country (Italy) only recently we have gay weddings, pension, housing, retirement going from one to another despite gender, but we fight for it. The author of this book is a genius because he goes over, just imagine solider in a gay wedding in China, a dream that will become reality i am sure but you, we need to make this happens. I will follow this forum as long as it will exist if you allow me of course. I live in Asia since long time and i have learnt a lot from most of you but it is important to act. I do not know if in the real life these 2 guys are in love, you know that better than me but despite that we need to support them and if really they are in love there are no BANS love is love goes over obstacles and bans, i can guarantee this on my personal life. Thanks a lot again 

• Like 14

[Trans] Netease dada's (网易哒哒) weibo update:

#Announcement# Regarding the old photos and behind the scenes mentioned today~

Friends, after reading comments and private messages, Dada have mixed feelings, today after seeing hundred reposts of old photos, we pondered if we should release the remaining photos to you guys even if it's unclear, because you guys love them so much, after that there was the photo post in the afternoon. After which, Dada remembered that the "rock legs" game has 1-2 minutes which was edited out because of loud sounds made by the chair. Perhaps we can release it without the audio?

Very sorry that due to our eagerness to give everyone more welfare, we didn't consider the problem of the ban from being in the same frame.

Later on, in the private messages, everyone gave Dada a lot of solutions, no matter what, Dada will use the safest method to release it, even if it ends up with only GIF of individuals.

Because we love them too.

And we wish for everyone to be happy everyday~

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Summary >>

> Fans feel nostalgic and reposted old posts from Netease's weibo

> Netease noticed it and posted a post with old photos of Yuzhoufengwen

> Netease posted a post about giveaway & said that maybe next week they will show unreleased BTS (they emphasized that it will be short)

> there were concerns that releasing it on Weibo might affect them & many asked Netease to release it on other platforms like "Baidu yun" which is safer from the ban

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sigh, even a small BTS clip face so much problems , Netease is thoughtful though :(

• Like 21

19 hours ago, bearology said:

ZZ today :wub:

JY today (BJ-CSX)

Edit:

ZZ today

ZZ - 亚洲动物基金AAF

those pics of JY & ZZ today, always boost my energy up. ZZ is still adorable and JY always charming!!!

Btw is that new ring ZZ put on? I just saw it, or he wore it before when I didn't ol for months?

and JY, I always like this man simple style fashion airport. 

• Like 8

23 hours ago, bearology said:

JY today - (BJ-CSX)

Hide contents

Cr ___影妹妹

CppDDkUUsAEEmod.jpg

Whuo! Whuo....

I really want to know what book he read in this pic. Suddenly thinking about the book given by fan where the tongue twister ZZ posted found on it. ha ha

but I guess capture it consider as crossing his private line.

/sigh/ a fan's life sometimes complicated :dizzy:

• Like 5

17 hours ago, Alby Roma said:

Finally i wrote it https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/上瘾-addicted-striking-shaking-up-europe-alberto-correra?trk=pulse_spock-articles hope it helps at least this was and is my idea. Thank you for challenging me, critics and so on without you i could not write I see in your posts a lot of suffering and i understand. In my country (Italy) only recently we have gay weddings, pension, housing, retirement going from one to another despite gender, but we fight for it. The author of this book is a genius because he goes over, just imagine solider in a gay wedding in China, a dream that will become reality i am sure but you, we need to make this happens. I will follow this forum as long as it will exist if you allow me of course. I live in Asia since long time and i have learnt a lot from most of you but it is important to act. I do not know if in the real life these 2 guys are in love, you know that better than me but despite that we need to support them and if really they are in love there are no BANS love is love goes over obstacles and bans, i can guarantee this on my personal life. Thanks a lot again 

it's a good article. support you 100% :heart:

btw the author is a female.

nice to know and have you in this forum~

• Like 3

9 hours ago, jlt4ever said:

Hi friends, I saw this very funny video on Weibo and I wish to share it with you here. The BGM made me laugh really hard :D

CR:  糖柚柚YY 

[玫瑰][玫瑰]黄有人黄老师亲自示范,分别在单身狗和恋爱的不同状态下,发福利时不同的表现![doge][喵喵][笑cry][笑cry] 

Teacher Huang Youren personally demonstrated how he acted so differently when he was a "single dog" and when he was in a relationship.

http://weibo.com/2395303404/E3bPO7mYq?type=comment

I can't help laughing every time it changed back to the 1M vid. :lol: with the falling leaves and the bgm and how bright Yu is during 3M compared to 1M. So obvious not a single dog anymore.

And bb kitten, have fun tomorrow. Please your special guest be Ryan. And I want to hear your version of "Simple Love". :grimace:

• Like 8

On 20/07/2016 at 6:58 PM, nedaaa said:

ZZ Dazed Korea August issue

Cr on pic

Hide contents

005IZihUjw1f60tjsfhebj30gi0lt40y.jpg

Not signed in

That face, XWZ..!! Oh my world, I love your eyes, your nose, your lips.. and all things about you ZZhou!! except for the 'smoking' bad habit though.. hope you've quit it for your own sake.  God bless you kind hearted and beautiful Prince.  Love you!

• Like 5