Hi guys

I hope I am not going to annoying anyone, if I did please ignore me lol, I don’t know why we are fighting for who is better than other. Let’s keep the peace we had and stop comparing. I watched addiction and I liked addiction but I am not their big fans, my true love is qingyu just like your guys true love is YuZhou, I love bl so I read yaoi manga and saw many bl drama but I don’t hate other cps just because I love qingyu, but rather I learned to understand why people are so crazy about their idols and cps.

I felt bad for addictions fans when I heard what happened in thai fan meeting, I love qingyu and just thinking this might happen to them makes me sooo sad and I can’t not even imagine thinking of this so let’s forget it lol, I hope everything work out for you guys cp and let’s stop comparing. If you are gonna talk about ca that’s different thing since ca didn’t have money like they had during addiction time so there is no point comparing ca and addiction since their situation was totally different. Btw 'Beauty Lies in the Eye of the Beholder”. I hope you guys keep bad word to yourself since I bet if I told you guys your cp is ugly for example, you would feel bad so let’s not use word that kind of word to hurt other fans and their cp.

I hope I wasn’t rude or offend anyone. And please forgive me for my grammar mistakes, my second language is English so I hope u guys understand where I am coming from. Let’s keep the peace we had and love and understand each other feelings. Thank you ^__^

@swong2330 you are better than this sis

• Like 5

Repost @gashupingo Engsub on ZZ's concert promotion trailer:

ZZ schedule:

• Beijing 05 June 2016 - done!
  • Taipei, Taiwan, 19 June 2016
  • Seoul, South Korea, 25 June 2016
  • Shenzhen, 07 July 2016
  • Bangkok, Thailand, 30 July 2016

I think I missed some places? IIRC he will perform in Shanghai too. Anyone can provide more info on this?

and here I thought that next week end I will be able to see ZZ in concert again. Sigh. I've been too greedy.

• Like 22

Baby kitten

Fan signing event

Spoiler

Where is my macho ZZ. This one is so meaow meaow oh well maybe goes with the album theme

I stand by my word. Please fire the make up artist. He is too handsome for this

And just because I think you might want to see it upclose and check for tongue and saliva. 

• Like 22

17 minutes ago, Scandani said:

And just because I think you might want to see it upclose and check for tongue and saliva. 

I'm sorry, dearest, but where are you seeing tongue exactly? I just can't see it. The way the angle of JY's head blocks their faces, even as he pulls away, I'm not seeing anything that even remotely looks like tongue. Can you pinpoint it for me so I know where to look?

• Like 7

7 minutes ago, Scandani said:

haha auntie, I also do not see tongue, I just read some saw tongue. So, I want someone else to pinpoint it for me. Sorry aunty am a lazy bugger. I will make it up by dissecting some of the new BTS half translated by gashupingo :D I am sorryyyy

Oh thank God! I thought I was going blind for a moment there :lol: (But I really, really wanted to see it)

There's a moment in the first little kiss where (I think) ZZ puckers his lips and kind of 'sticks' to JY when he pulls away. Maybe that's what some people think is tongue. 

What I really want to know is if that is actual sweat, or were the boys sprayed down with water to mimic sweat? I mean, JY is dripping on ZZ's face! If it's just water, big whoop. But if it's actual, honest to goodness, natural made sweat - that's another scenario playing in my head!

• Like 19

3 hours ago, sohocomo said:

But we'll take it again!! (What do you think fuels my imagination? Besides, @yjhx86's was a close up. This one gives the whole picture :sweatingbullets:)

haha true, auntie, I edited the first post with some pics. I think it's sprayed. The place is too cold for them to sweat like that with the car door open.

@Norah am not going to be the one who stops you, really. We had been very patience. And still trying. We will not go that low to go to other thread and started putting YuZhou pics and preach to the masses on other thread that YuZhou is better than their CP. Our thread alone is not shippers thread, we have all combined. Only fans, cp fans (with biases uhm). That person had been doing that not just one time, and trolling every now and then. So, no, am not going to be the person who stops you.

@ximichem talking about JY's bewbs

3fecbceegw1f4kp55jmohj20ku0f9gma.jpg

Spoiler

3fecbceegw1f4kp52no4xj20fi0ehae2.jpg

Skinny time

Spoiler

7186f99ajw1f36z3vx17jj20m70lbgqt.jpg

7186f99ajw1f36z3v4dy3j20m80lhtbn.jpg

7186f99ajw1f36z3uo5tqj20q60pitho.jpg

006gWHNZjw1f34gxjfz8oj30sg0m1gvd.jpg

@ximichem want to sit down on his lap?

Spoiler

006gWHNZjw1f34gxnvby6j30sg0yctkd.jpg

006gWHNZjw1f34gy30wdej30sg0legrh.jpg

he had no bewb when he was skinny

Spoiler

006gWHNZjw1f34gy7lbv2j30sg117tjf.jpg

006gWHNZjw1f34gxvy26hj30sg0ycn8n.jpg

huahahaha Ximi look at this one! such a cutie pie, he looks 16 again!

006pJgRpgw1f4jmx0fc1qj31c2204npg.jpg

• Like 24

Spoiler

Who are fans of meteor garden here? Such a fan of the show. Hahaha. I think one of the reasons why i fell in love with addicted is because the similarities of Gu Hai-BLY relationship with Shan Cai-Dao Min Su's. Both Gu hai and Dao are expressive and so aggressive when it comes on showing their love to Shan Cai and BLY, both with the same personality too. On the other hand BLY and Shan Cai are not so expressive or in denial with their feelings towards them to the point that they can be so cold too. Both Dao and Gu hai also worked hard to win Shan Cai and BLY's heart, changed to better person, yet, Shan Cai and BLY's cant seem to admit their feelings and cant seem to accept Dao and Gu Hai's admiration to them to the point that they hurt them conscious and unconsciously. Then Dao/Gu Hai will go back to their old self drifting away to Shan Cai and BLY. Finally, BLY/Shan Cai felt the absence and recognizes the efforts and somehow they have feelings for our princes,  yet it is still so hard to them to say it by words how much Gu Hai/Dao means to them, but at least they show it through small actions,  but its cute though. Hahahaha. See? I like this kind of plot. hahahaha! Just want to share. Haha.

Anyways, congrats to Zhou!! Currently watching the whole show now. And so pissed off with the audio system. Hahaha. Still, i so love how Zhou manages to show off his talent through this, as well as his charm as a performer. A true artist it is. 

And i find it weird that it seems theres a total black out about Johnny's hearsay yesterday. Hahahahaha. Hmmmmn. Delulu mind at works.

and i must say that I love it so much how our ZZ and Johnny shows their love to each other subtly and discreetly like everytime they do something, theyll leave traces of their love that teases us to be detectives in our own ways. Hahahaha. It may be just a coincident, but it wont hurt to believe to what we want to believe right? As of now, allow me to believe that there is really something going on between this two. Hahaha. Pardon me.

lastly, ive heard that all BTS and uncuts were already released yesterday, and that was the last batch. So basically, Addicted officially ended yesterday. I dont know if its possible to see season 2 in the future, and see how the story goes in action. But at this moment, i just want both actors to be successful in their own career, with or without Addicted. Im hopeful though that when the situation and the time is right, we can see season 2 and 3 on the roll.

is this too long? Sorry. Hahahaha. Good day ahead and spread the love everyone.

Beware for very long post. Hahahahaha. 

• Like 11

11 hours ago, sohocomo said:

Okay, jewelry crew - what's that necklace he's wearing?  (Two 'rings' on it?)

I think when he changed outfits the two rings he had on (ring fingers) were taken off and he just wore them around his neck. Just my thought could be wrong, but I did notice he wasn't wearing them in the pic:P

• Like 9