50 minutes ago, jlt4ever said:

Btw, the more I see the BTS videos the more I feel that ZZ is the person who initiates the moves towards JY. I mean he really knows how to flirt! Just look at what he did during the BJ concert! When he makes use of his natural charms, nobody can resist! And you can see from the BTS videos that JY struggled so much to contain himself when he receives the flirting signals from ZZ. JY seriously why don't you just let go of yourself…LOL…

See..!!! It's not only me who feel it then... LOL 

I totally agree with you.. Nobody can resist ZZ's natural charm... He's like a kitten with those glossy innocent eyes that you can't resist to pat... and then trap you to love him more and more... :phew:

he flirts naturally, innocently, and effectively LOL

Wifey is just too excited... :wub:

BGTMXOFsjJx

• Like 11

Guest skeletonworks
2 hours ago, jlt4ever said:

Yesterday I again heard rumors from fellow C-fans that YuZhou may show up together again later this year. Based on what we have experienced recently (cancelling songs and all that), I cannot really keep my hopes high because I cannot stand the disappointment! What I will try to do is to be realistic and in the meantime hope for the best!!!

2 hours ago, jlt4ever said:

As you all know the concert only lasted a little over an hour. So the fans on-site (including me) all felt a little disappointed. What added to the disappointment is that we all finally confirmed that JY did not show up in the concert (he did not even dare to send flowers as ZZ's friend…T-T… Seriously, JY is not supposed to be watching ZZ on that ridiculous Tencent live stream - he deserves to see the gorgeous ZZ on-site more than anyone else!). All these things just made me feel a little down after the concert at first.

When the concert ended, I saw many fans still glued to their seats, like not wanting to leave the concert hall....

Reading what you wrote about this, I'd be lying if I wasn't disappointed despite knowing very well ahead of the concert, that the chance of him attending Zhouzhou's concert or supporting him from the backstage is nil. Because I remember him wishing "Happy Birthday" to Talu on his Weibo sometime in May and yet he only met him briefly during the HC shooting... And he couldn't wish Zhouzhou good luck even on his Weibo post even if he wanted to! I guess if he did send flowers to Zhouzhou, all the CP fans would make such a big fuss about it and there'd be a 3rd ban or something, again the vicious cycle... I reckon right now they're trying to lay as low as possible. I think this is a little different from subtweeting each other. Sending Zhouzhou flowers are like solid evidence compared to say, wearing each other pajamas' shirt? :phew: There's still grey area to that.

Despite this, I always cheer myself up with my own delulu theory #deluluismymiddlename #easilypleased :

Johnny couldn't be there but he's "nearby" because of that pajamas shirt lol. Even though he couldn't be there physically, couldn't send flowers to Zhouzhou, but I bet he gave Zhouzhou a call before his concert, wishing him luck and supporting him from afar. It's okay if only Zhouzhou the only one who knew this because that's all that matters.

And Zhouzhou calling out to fans to sing the 鲸鱼 part while smiling sneakily... and the fans screamed so loud when he sang that part... and his parents are sitting down there in the crowd.. They're probably ????? LOL. But his parents are probably thinking that the fans screamed just because it's Zhouzhou :D

Not to forget Johnny stayed in Beijing until the last few days before the concert. I'll just think of that as him giving moral support to Zhouzhou and taking care of Zhouzhou (remember porridge? Now he's not sick anymore after receiving the care and love from that certain someone :w00t:)

Edit: I still have some hope that Johnny would attend the Korea or BKK concert LOL What can I do? I'm too delulu and hopeful..

Edit 2: The 2 theme songs are not banned in Korea & BKK concert right?

4 hours ago, tea4two said:

Good news!  DWS put out a video and posted that JY is back on the show (as one of the permanent guest?).  

http://v.qq.com/cover/k/kohkdtsojn1l2kj/m0020ehh3k0.html

Not sure when they will start filming for the next series of episodes, but I know that he has the following scheduled:

• "See You On Monday" season 2 Press Conference in Beijing June 8th (CONFIRMED)
  • Milan/Paris Men's Fashion Week, June 18th - 26th (UNCONFIRMED)

Edit:  He's flying back to Beijing on the 7th.

Will he be going to milan and paris from june 18 - 26? I'll be in Milan for those dates :w00t: 

• Like 4

57 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

And Zhouzhou calling out to fans to sing the 鲸鱼 part while smiling sneakily... and the fans screamed so loud when he sang that part... and his parents are sitting down there in the crowd.. They're probably ????? LOL. But his parents are probably thinking that the fans screamed just because it's Zhouzhou :D

I believe ZZ's parents have met JY and vice-versa for JY's parents (or at least his mum)? My delulu mind tells me that they know that he was referring to JY and the fans were reacting to that. In fact, they might be touched too. :D 

7 hours ago, André Sá said:

So alll the uncut episodes are out? I want my bf to watch the series and would be great to find somebody that uploaded the unct engsubbed versions on youtube. Anyone no where to find?

Also, in the uncut drunk bed scene, i dunno if i understood it correctly, but after gh says he dont mind to let bly top him, they don't switch positions? So does BLY tops him or not? Or i couldn't find the full uncut? That moment on the bts when gh says for bly to top him "come on hurry up" it's just a joke or we can see that in the scene?

In the novel, they are versatile but the first sex scene is later. Def after episode 15... Those who had seen the uncut version of episode 15, please correct me if I am wrong.

• Like 14

On 03/06/2016 at 3:16 PM, bearology said:

I feel that the whole TFM is happening once again (the atmosphere, confusion, even fan-only vs CP's fan war, etc) . Well at least we all know what to expect this time. What we can do is keep calm and support our YZ :wub: Because we all know that JY have been taking care of his kitten in the last 25 days. He's leaving because he probably has other schedules/works in SH or simply that he doesn't want to cause any complexities to ZZ's concert. What's the point he's staying in BJ anyway. There's no way he would appear anywhere near ZZ's concert cause his every move on that day will be monitored as often as every minutes by all fans lol. He's in SH so what, I'm sure there will be lots of messages, video calls, etc; not counting all the hugs, kiss, encouragements he has given to ZZ before he left today. Our boys always surprise us anyway, just wait and see :phew: For now, just wish ZZ has all the strength and lucks that he need to be able to perform at his best on BJ stage :wub:

JY today. Cr RealZone. So both of them are still wearing that sparkling earring today. How many days in a row already? :wub:

Hide contents

CkA6-rNUkAA49zM.jpg

CkA7AkdUUAArYv6.jpg

CkA7CHrUYAA-q4A.jpg

Not signed in

Not signed in

Right guys no time to comment too much, must rush off quickly for work.... but really must get some 'fire' out of me lol..... EXCITED & SQUEALED ALL MORNING for ZZhou's concert clips on youtube....AAAhhhhhh I can't even digest tea & breakfast this morning, my heart & soul was FIXED GLUED to the screen while watching those concert clips haha.... Awwwh ZZhouu.. You did amazing, SO PROUD of YOU, A TRUE STAR YOU ARE!!!! Good exciting day everyone! :()))))..xx

• Like 14

Still motivated by ZZ's concert... I'm overload. https://www.wattpad.com/266973738-yuzhou-fan-fics-true

Spoiler

It feels like years had been past by for Zhouzhou. He never thought he would miss Jingyu this bad. During the time Jingyu’s away, he spent his days practicing and practicing. He got himself really busy so he wouldn’t have time to miss Jingyu. 
But being busy and neglecting his health really got him sick. He needed to rest in bed for couple days and it’s like a torture. First, he’s in so much pain that he’s hardly move. Second, he couldn’t keep his mind off of Jingyu, his boyfriend who’s busy working somewhere. That two reasons are enough to drive him mad. 
Earlier, not being himself, he uploaded a picture of him saying he’s sick. Of course it’s intended to grab Jingyu’s attention. Zhouzhou’s at his edge of missing him when he uploaded that picture. Which he regretted soon enough. 
His phone rings. Jingyu’s name is on the screen. He knows it will be about the picture. Suddenly he feels guilty for uploading that picture again and again. Why did he have to be sick and weak? He wouldn’t be that selfish if he’s not that weak from the stomachache. 
He clears his throat before answering his phone. “Hi, what’s up?” he tried to be as cheerful as he could.
“You’re sick? Why didn’t you tell me? What about now? Are you okay? Are you getting better?”
Zhouzhou’s regretting his action once again after hearing Jingyu’s worried voice. He only wanted to hear that voice. Not to get him this worried. How could he ever make Jingyu believes he could take care of himself ever again. 
“I’m fine. That’s nothing. Really.”
“No. Tell me the truth. Now,” Jingyu is no fool when it comes to Zhouzhou’s wellness.
“You know how busy I am with practice. I skip a few meals. No big deal.”
Jingyu takes a deep breath to calm his nerve. Looking at Zhouzhou’s picture wasn’t only making him worried, he almost booked a ticket to fly back. If not for his manager trying to stop him, he’d be in a plane to China right now. Now he knows it will only makes Zhouzhou’s worried and blames himself so he decided to stay.
But he really doesn’t know what to do being away like that. If he’s there, he could make the food himself and force Zhouzhou to eat something. He could take care of that workaholic guy. But not like now. Being angry with Zhouzhou won’t help anyone. It will only makes Zhouzhou gets defensive.
“Are you okay now?”
“Yes. I had my medicine already. Don’t worry about me.”
Jingyu could  find a lot of words to yell at his adorable yet stubborn boyfriend but he keeps them to himself. He tried to be more caring and understanding.
“I’ll be home soon.”
“I know,” Zhouzhou feels his tears are already welled up in his eyes.
“I miss you.”
“I miss you too. I really miss you,” all of the tears that he’s been keeping inside starts to burst.
Jingyu realises that Zhouzhou is trying to hide his crying voice. He really wishes he could give that guy a big warm hug right now. He’ll do anything to be able to be beside Zhouzhou right now.
“You must tell me everything okay? I hate being the last to know you’re sick.”
Zhouzhou wipes his tears. “I know. It’s just, seeing you running so fast… It feels like I’m left behind.”
Jingyu chuckles, “Are you an idiot? I did all of this for you. I need to do all of this to stand proud beside you, hand in hand.”
This is the first time Zhouzhou heard that. He never knew Jingyu thought that far ahead already. He’s touched by the love Jingyu gives him and he feels so stupid for acting like a pet that’s been abandoned by its owner. He should just trust Jingyu and wait for him patiently. He now understands what Jingyu must had felt back then when he’s the one who’s away.
“Even if I run too fast, I will always wait for you. In fact, you’re the only one I wait at the end of this road.”
“Idiot. Stop your sweet talks,” Zhouzhou is being shy.
“Then promise me you’ll take a better care of yourself.”
“Okay, okay. I understand.”
Then there’s silence between them. Not the awkward kind of silence. No one is forced to say anything. No need for words to be exchanged between them. They just need to know they are still together and that’s enough. 
“Jingyu…” Zhouzhou breaks the silence after a while.
Jingyu makes some sound to show he’s listening.
“I’ll tell my parents about us.”
This news surprises Jingyu. He couldn’t think of anything that makes Zhouzhou suddenly comes up with this decision. He didn’t even mention anything about his parent the last time they are together.
“W, what? Are you sure?”
Zhouzhou give a hum as a yes. To be honest, he’s been thinking about it after he met Jingyu’s parent. Not that he’s forced to follow JIngyu’s action. He just realised how relieve he is after Jingyu’s parent accept him and he just wanted to do the same for Jingyu. That guy deserves it after everything he’s done.
“But, why the rush? Did something happen?”
“No. Nothing happened. I just want to be true to myself. We need to face it sooner or later. And meeting your parent just gave me courage to do this. I just want to follow my heart, with you.”
Jingyu got teary hearing this. He knows it’s a big step for Zhouzhou and he really appreciates it. He’s really grateful and he hopes everything will be alright for them.
“Sure. Let’s do this. Whatever happen in the future, just know I always got your back. And that we will be able to get through everything together. As long as we are together, I’m not scared of anything.”
“Yes. As long as we are together, I’m not scared as well.”
“Zhouzhou, I love you so much.”
“I love you too. I’ll be waiting for you to come home.”
“Take care.”
“You too.”
After a short silence, they both end their conversation. Zhouzhou’s still glancing at his phone screen, smiling from ear to ear. He’s glad he could tell Jingyu everything. He’s really changed now. He used to always keep everything inside of himself. Now he could share his concerns with Jingyu and he learns to lean on his capable boyfriend.

• Like 13

@jlt4ever OHMYLAWD I can hear and understand it.. very clearly HAHAHAHAHA #mylifeiscomplete If my Chinese allows me to understand like this, 'fang xiang' = direction, and 'xiang' solely can mean 'direction' in some context (at least to me), and therefore, 'huang xiang' = toward Huang .. O M L 

• Like 22

4 hours ago, talesinindigo said:

Hide contents

Ok, since everyone seems to think this is the best kiss they've had so far on camera, I've got to come up and say it - I just don't see a kiss here. At least not on the lips. :confused:

I've been replaying this part a thousand times and all I can see is JY smooching the side next to ZZ's lips, hence ZZ touching his face a few moments later.

I'd love to be wrong here and for someone to show me what I'm not seeing :sweatingbullets:

Maybe my delulu or happy mood is making me see things but I see the kiss. But it's hard to tell as JY blocks the camera. 

Spoiler

Sorry I don't have a solid and convincing argument except that I see it. He could be wiping saliva from the side of his mouth because JY kissed him there or saliva trailed there, I don't know. The angle isn't the best. 

To be quite honest I'm basing my end kiss analysis off of this gif below, which was the one I saw those months years ago

12520619_237222923289049_1771770697_n_zp

The quality of the gif isn't that great so couldn't resist making gifs of the HD version despite being a different angle and take of the same scene. But what I see in the takes of the scene is how into each other the boys are. 

Though maybe not the steamiest kiss I had ever seen, it looked so natural and convincing that they were really into the kiss. Especially the lead up into the kiss. Most of the kisses in the shows I had watched looked so staged and just unreal that I became used to it. Also, I watch a lot of Korean dramas which are known for having some of the worst kisses out there. Then I saw the above bts back in March and questioned the boys relationship, of how real their feelings were during the shooting. Of course now I'm a CP fan who is way too delulu

• Like 21

4 thumbs up for ZZ,

it has been awhile since this thread speeds up like these two days. big thanks to all contributors.

wondering. why even chenwen who is supposedly close to ZZ didn't attend as well?

wasnt he in Beijing?

Spoiler

• Like 5

15 minutes ago, windglider said:

I still cannot agree with you on the saliva kiss in question, but you're right about the original BTS kiss. It was indeed the most "natural and convincing" and it was the main reason I waited for the release of the full BTS for so many months years. I wonder why it didn't make the final cut or why it hasn't been released in HD yet

Anyway, I'm really enjoying everyone's analyses on the boys' intimacy, so keep up the good work team! ^_^

• Like 11

Update about the photobook (link here) OP:

Spoiler
13327493_1016165025126105_24272497725106
哇--因為粉絲預購太過熱烈~~~
目前銷售數量居然達萬本> <!!!!
於是!!!小編再次和老闆要求加碼!!!
這次成功要到了另外一樣贈品--海報!!!!!
海報為55*38cm,每一本書內都有,不管預購還是團購通通有份!!!

為了不再被說偏心,這次直接四少送給大家啦~~~
精美照片快來預購寫真書囉~~

#6月15日正式上市
博客來79折 411元
http://www.books.com.tw/products/0010718386
露天拍賣
http://ppt.cc/bCiHZ
金石堂
http://ppt.cc/qV2ak
#上癮 #水靈文創
#四少海報帶回家

So the sales have reached more than 10k so they are giving out 55cmx38cm poster as an additional gift (?) Is that correct? 

Anyway pic of the free gift (2 hand fans)

Spoiler

13323521_1016032285139379_74396280327018

BLY's face on the right fan though haha 

• Like 19

ZZ. Cr TickTock

Spoiler

CkQUO7hVAAAKxaC.jpg

CkQURFfUUAEICmp.jpg

CkQUTibUoAA9doq.jpg

Rehearsal. OMG! His neck :phew: I know this is black vs white but this top is pretty colourful, I don't see ZZ normally wear colourful top, anyone know which brand it is? loloverdeluluafteryesterday yesterdayZZwasthecaptainofourCP'sship

Cr Yvonne_Timmy

Spoiler

CkQTx6AVEAAUJ86.jpg

CkQTxS3VEAARsou.jpg

Cr Timmy's Japan FC. :wub: 

Spoiler

CkQzIGGUkAAKrEg.jpg

CkQzKBWUgAAg0CB.jpg

CkQzL3VVEAAy5dq.jpg

CkQyzI1UgAAjLFx.jpg

CkQy6nHUUAAnTjr.jpg

CkQy7rVUkAMYHvE.jpg

CkQy5X1UkAAu2oC.jpg

Throw back YZ. Cr [瑜若有洲_金碧辉煌]

Spoiler

CkQpGCFVAAAS8pP.jpg

CkQpFXNUoAAMWMU.jpg

CkQpGCFVAAAS8pP.jpg

CkQo1xiVEAAnaYx.jpg

• Like 23

Kitty with fish cr 闻小斌 (FHM fashion editor)

Spoiler

632d7e03gw1f4lndyf66gj20kh0psq63.jpg

no watermark below, credit to Duetpoet

Spoiler

005J9tqnjw1f4lqaruvyzj30kh0pstes.jpg

Trends Health Weibo update "Q&A : After Addicted, Xu Weizhou has no time to date" here 

Spoiler

I'll leave a screencap of him saying his most favourite is porridge~ tumblr_o8cn4os8bJ1vrmedbo1_1280.jpg

(at first I was like " 白粥们也喜欢你, @许魏洲ZZ [喵喵][心]" then I remembered the porridge story...hehe) 

• Like 24