[Official] ❀ Du Zifeng x Pi Yanuo | Baron Chen x Megan Lai ❀ [Bromance Couple]

akinahana89

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Could not watch the slow mo BTS kiss vid by Jessica He in one go. too much hotness to handle . I feel like i'm watching them at their most private moment. :dizzy:

we're all delulu. it's ok. that's why we have this thread. to share our delulu-ness. @miralocco I would love for that to happen. Imagine all the inside story. Then I can decide whether to continue shipping them in real life or not. Ah my poor heart. 

Ready Set Go

Eeru90t.jpg

I saved it from web years ago, didn't save credit but I didn't take it haha he looks like a Hapa

SEdhB1j.jpg

Credit as marked, promoting a play

L79zJhY.jpg

again, not from me ;)

uCWLNSR.jpg

Credit her fan club, got it from a friend 

vPMT1qr.jpg

didnt wrote down credit, I sure didn't take this or I'll be drooling 

oJcLQCd.jpg

Me magazine issue 56, that's what friend said ;)

you guys... saw yet the screencapped bts ep 15 by rambutan in main thread?

im so shocked right now.. Hyperventilating..

so thats what those squatting and exercising are for.. Someone is really excited for the scene omg

i cant breathe. Guys pls hold me @jbying7 @Nanahady @winterbubbletea @littlesame @jaysay @dawnx @kiraning and everyone 

i think im gonna die

45 minutes ago, miralocco said:

you guys... saw yet the screencapped bts ep 15 by rambutan in main thread?

im so shocked right now.. Hyperventilating..

so thats what those squatting and exercising are for.. Someone is really excited for the scene omg

i cant breathe. Guys pls hold me @jbying7 @Nanahady @winterbubbletea @littlesame @jaysay @dawnx @kiraning and everyone 

i think im gonna die

*group hug*

I think that there are two reasons for making Baron wear a tracksuit:

either the stylist is a perv, and wants to see things

or the stylist is a Chuyan shipper, and wants the world to know just how much Baron is enjoying filming those scenes XDD

Okay I'm out XD

as much as i want to comment more on this i think i should stop myself hahaha

but the track suit is really something. but then atleast he's not wearing those shiny material pants for that scene. if not i really dont know what will happen nor i wanted to imagine whats going to happen.

when i rewatched the bts i think megan noticed. that thing was so obvious okay plus shes so close to him. 

i will not get over this forever

Tho unexpected but i think its possible. i just hope people wont make a big issue out of this. hehe

1 hour ago, miralocco said:

as much as i want to comment more on this i think i should stop myself hahaha

but the track suit is really something. but then atleast he's not wearing those shiny material pants for that scene. if not i really dont know what will happen nor i wanted to imagine whats going to happen.

when i rewatched the bts i think megan noticed. that thing was so obvious okay plus shes so close to him. 

i will not get over this forever

Tho unexpected but i think its possible. i just hope people wont make a big issue out of this. hehe

and luckily when they make out at the park.. its was night and dark.. and he wearing a tight pants.. Megan definitely have an effect to Baron..

Baron has show an AAA kiss and make out..

She is a keeper.. Baron should come clean to her.. pursue her.. make her, His..

My delulu mode is ON.. :heart::blush:

Hahaha girls we noticed "that" so i think everyone in the hotel room noticed it too .i may sound perv but i think its a natural reaction to a man after that hot and zizzling scenes, lucky for us girls that we dont have that "stood up thing" .. 

Ok i should stop.. i hope the next ep will not disapoint us..Just no idiotic sacrifice whatever on ZF side.and ZR just be better daddy to chubi oh one more thing HS next time take off ur shirt! 

I remember a Hollywood actor saying in an interview that it was bound to happen when acting steamy scenes... and that he sometimes didn't know what would upset the actress more: if he did have a reaction or if he didn't XDD

Moving on :D I'm going to spam you with images and videos, so be prepared :D

vBOCtdH.jpg

xEBarlW.jpg

oc1KUz3.jpg

(Baron's hand was already on her waist, just like now :D )

mHCeZJe.jpg

(even if he's not next to her, he always finds some idea XD) (also, Baron you look weird on that picture. I'm sorry XD)

fuCbA1q.jpg

*_________*

Hope you liked them :)

@dawnx Thank you! Too bad they don't contain all eps of men's talk but I like their quality :) 

@miralocco Sorry I think everyone has basically imploded! Can't blame him if he gets turned on. It was intense! 

@niq8803 Girl ain't THAT flat-chested. The way she talks about herself you'd think she had nothing but obviously not! 

So excited for 2 rounds of showbiz btses this week!

1 hour ago, kiraning said:

@niq8803 Girl ain't THAT flat-chested. The way she talks about herself you'd think she had nothing but obviously not! 

Absolutely :)

So excited for 2 rounds of showbiz btses this week!

2 rounds? YES!!! I'm excited too!

Okay so here's a picspam from one single event back in their Because of You days.

I like how Megan's dressed, so I included lots of pictures (also it's cute how close Megan and Baron are, especially compared to the other two leads XD)

xf2dQY9.jpg

ys4CNhF.jpg

FGTBfeC.jpg

More pictures in the spoiler tags :) :

Spoiler

CCrcB2R.jpg

LSe1ro1.jpg

fK3xHif.jpg

BQxmNNr.jpg

Her arm is touching his back, whereas Lego and the other actress aren't standing close at all!!! :D  The difference is interesting ;)

YxV7gCk.jpg

Spoiler

yr1gBAW.jpg

S8Gthsv.jpg

aWmeshh.jpg

dwdKJ5d.jpg

NDhTdmQ.jpg

pQFV8ig.jpg

7 hours ago, niq8803 said:

Our sexy godless :blink:

Photo cr: FHM

Yup, saw someone posted the pages a few years back and they were nice :) hers are not the bustier/voluptuous ones (I know most fans here are Megan fans but don't kill me), but hers are beautifully shaped.

One last note, there's been some Megan fans who have posted some pretty judgmental comments on FB and forums (not surprised), I just want to say that I hope this thread doesn't turn out to be like that (it appears there's a rule here forbidding such thing) because I can tell most are Megan fans here. Over the years, from what a Megan fan friend told me and I've followed, yes, she's very disciplined, has self respect and shares other talents other than her acting craft. But, like everyone else, she has her shortcomings, like she said late last year, she has a bad temper and other little things her celebrity friends have shared (and so what), and I totally get how Megan-only fans think the world of her and feel she's the purest, most perfect girl.  On the other hand, support your idol is great and all but please don't trash or bash other idols along the way, for what? to elevate her?  Before, there was Leroy who got bashed when their dating rumor first surfaced...I believe her friends know more about her than the fans, including the addictive/loyal fans. River isn't perfect but in term of substance and manner, he definitely holds his own, so if you don't think he's good enough for her, please vent it in Megan-only forums/threads.  Saying he's not good enough for her because he had dated many times in the past (and you know her record?), that he touches her too much (and she happily responded?) and other things are quite mean. I'm just glad his fans aren't getting worked up (probably seen it all over the years). 

Foremost, please do respect her friends which he is one and he's closer to her than the fans (sorry for the reality check). As for relationship, frankly, it takes two people to make it work and no one is flawless (sorry for the truth). Young men dating a lot isn't an issue, and like Megan has said in an interview with Victor Zhou, she actually look for a man who's had fun/dated/seen it all because when he matures, he's ready to settle down. In one of her 2012 magazine video promo, she said she wants a guy who is manly, domineering, honest and shoulders responsibilities (ahem, sounds like what she said about_____ in the early Bromance reading fan feedbacks video event). As for River, dude, karma:vicx:, but the fans know you've moved past it and you're are more than what the "public" sees you, and I adore you both~~~ 

Sorry for the long paragraph and feel free to skip it like other posts :) and I will restrain myself from talking about them in the Bromance tv show thread, will try haha it's hard.

@littlesame I've only been her fan after watching Cafe.Waiting.Love (who is this handsome dude kind of dumbfounded expression in me) and then Bromance comes along (but I didn't watch her previous dramas).  Later I watched [ Because of You ] ... because of Baron & Megan.  Don't really like the drama much and I don't feel the same what I felt watching Bromance.  Both of them have really matured in their acting and that's a good thing. 

Can understand why some of Megan's fans think she deserves the best man to love her but it's really up to her to decide who is the best.  We can only support that much but I really ship B&M because I'm falling in love watching these two interact with each other (that feeling is so strong I think I might so insane any moment).  Everybody has a past, made mistakes, have own flaws but nobody is perfect in this world.  When two hearts fall in love and fate create that miracle, I guess nobody can stop them (just my 2 cents).  :wub: Besides, Megan already said how she sees Baron as a person in the ShowBiz BTS.

Archived