Park Bo Gum ❤ Girl's Day Hyeri aka REPLY 1988 TAEK x DEOKSUN

hafunohane

5 hours ago, CamelKnight said:

Monkey see, monkey do. Bo Ra has taught DS the life of a younger sibling. DS doesn't know any better so she teaches No Eul the same rules she has been brought up with. I don't know if DS would act the same as BR if she had been the eldest. It seems something about BR has been edited out according to some of our posters. If that's the truth, that missing part should have explained why BR is the way she is and acts the way she acts.
In any case, her mom shouldn't have allowed it.

Nah, he's still a wimp for getting his behind handed to him even when he knocked Crazy Mut down. In fact, notice how JH get's home with his face in bruises while SW and DR don't have a scratch on them. What happened? Another friendship failure of them not stepping up to the plate?

Lol, you can have my cake and gobble it :) Ofcourse after I'm done with it, not sooner. But I get your point! I think you're spot on (eventhough it's still bad manners).

YOur analysis makes sense. DS has learned how to be a big sibling from BR so she patterns her behavior towards NE after BR's behavior towards her. "Kick the dog" syndrome.  

I'm sticking with JH  having low emotional intelligence.  When he understands the situation he behaves well. His behavior makes him not my type of romantic lead but I'm prone to give credit where it is due.  Also by not pushing for DS is my idea of JH behaving well because you see I'm a SunTaek kind of human. If you doubt me look at my BADGE!!!!!!!!! LOL.

Crazy Mut was down his friends had little fight.  You know if you fight right you won't get your face bashed in.  You just have to "float like a butterfly, sting like a bee" and protect the pretty.

Patiently awaiting cake.

As for bad manners, the diving into the food was the least of it because it didn't make Taek uncomfortable.  The turning up the sound that was bad manners, because it disturbs him and they know it.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, bebe1989 said:

@cooleet i think you wrong mention episodes

Ep.1 old ds told us he meet him a couple decades. 

ep. 2

- ds asked to marry choi taek

- choi taek story flashback, ds carry taeki on her back

-the husband asking her about chocolate

- future scenes the husband smoke

-ds giving choco to someone.. (Its definetly not jh, dr)

I think ep 2 full of hint the real husband.

ep.3

-

back to topic, is taek drinking milk can be include as clue :

4. Drinking milk.

ddd.png345ogsp.jpg24bu5v4.jpg

source : 

SIMILARITIES WITH REPLY 1994 AND/ OR REPLY 1997

• Like 3

MY BANNER *gasp*

you know the color reminds me of the sunset at the beach and it reminds me of TK's gLOVE that DS wore and wanted so badly. It also reminds me of the color of some koi fishes no?

but another note this thread confirmed my suspicions all along: BR and TK=the two most misjudged characters 

where is JB when you need him...

the director and writer are really lucky like realllllly lucky RHY and PBG played their characters 

• Like 7

I LOVE our badges. We were Taektanic, and we became Taektanium. We made the 1% choice that became the winner and now we have the medals to show for it ♥ And I love that we are still doing rewatching sessions and analyzing episodes.

By the way apparently VIKI has subbed some of Reply 1988's episodes and their subs' quality are even better than DramaFever. This week keeps getting better and better.

• Like 10

Talking about birthday, I'm sure all 5 friends know of each other birthdays. However we only gets to see Taek & JH's birthday celebrated by the gang....here's my take abt it...

As we all have been introduceid from the beginning DS celebrated her birthday 3 days earlier every year because BR's birthday is 3 days earlier & to save cost her family celebrated both girls birthday together. And may be the boys don't think much abt it since she has celebrated her birthday with her family.

Somebody pointed out for TK & JH's birthday maybe DS is the one who organized it since she's the only girl in the group, especially with TK growing up without a mom & JH being the poorest in the group before their lottery strike 3 years earlier.  For SW since his birthday is on the same day as DS, how can she prepare foe the birthday, also most likely he spent his birthday with his family.

Now DR, we all know he looks forward for his birthday every year because that's the only day in a year his mom would cook & spend time with him, thus I guess that the reason DS & the gang don't celebrate his birthday. Unfortunately for him in 1989 his mom was too busy to even cook the seaweed soup for him that made him runaway from home.

Rewatching again the earlier episodes, I think the writer is brilliant. The hints on the husband is very telling right from the beginning although the story goes through the mountain & across the dessert before reaching its point. 

The story wont be interesting it the story was too direct. Though its saying one thing, the action is in another direction. Although TK didn't have much scene in the beginning, his scenes are powerful & memorable. Unlike JH scenes, tho there's many of him in the scenes he was mostly one of the gang or part of the family, not a real focus on him.

For me beside DS cheekily told him to grow up fast & marry her is already a telltale he's her husband, but I got all confused because his scene were mostly away from her unlike the previous 2 Reply series.

Also the focus on Sung appa & Taek man to man talk is another telling sign...not to mention Sung parents always wanted Taek as their son in law has been emphasized several times in the earlier episodes, thus it won't be fair to the actual hubby if future DS brought it up again abt her parents favorites... :D

• Like 13

4 hours ago, aleen1412 said:

I LOVE our badges. We were Taektanic, and we became Taektanium. We made the 1% choice that became the winner and now we have the medals to show for it ♥ And I love that we are still doing rewatching sessions and analyzing episodes.

12479234_1002981926434493_1535057783_n.j

This pict remind me of Titanic scene.

once we are Taectanic now we are Taectanium...

• Like 8