Park Bo Gum ❤ Girl's Day Hyeri aka REPLY 1988 TAEK x DEOKSUN

hafunohane

1 minute ago, IsabelinaD said:

@nicola_nikka Hi chingu, what is the episode 0?? is it exist? Episode 0.....or episode 1?

Episode 0 is the episode where they explained things to you, preview of main and sub characters, etc. it is not the first episode of the actual drama. You can think of it as a the making and history of R88. Some websites do not have it as they do not consider as a real episode though... Try dramacool.cc (might be listed as episode 1 though)

• Like 7

Why is it so hard to accept TK love is deeper than JH. Even JH himself already stated it in ep 18. Some people is just so ignorant? I mean he clearly stated it, doesn't he? Or maybe my mind is just too delusional when I watched the scene of JH in his car under the rain. I must be crazy enough :sweatingbullets:

and IMO writer wont make DS character such an "easy" girl. I mean if its true DS and TK dating by ep 19, its kinda cruel to make her back to JH's love after dating TK.

• Like 17

Wow I'm mad that they actually deleted PM3's posts. And I went to the MT to read @Meliere post on page 444 but it wasn't there anymore? Holy censorship. What a big waste of insightful analysis which arguably one of the main reasons people flock to forums. I come to read exactly these kind of posts, the kind of perspectives that usually just go over me. I remember readjusting my way of watching the series after the camera POV explanation.

Is there anyone who preserved both PM3's and Meliere's posts? Would you mind sharing them here? 

• Like 14

Just watched the preview for Ep 19; I haven't yet watched Ep 18.

Further to my earlier thoughts - if JungHwan had confessed back then before he found out that Taek liked DeokSun, I think DeokSun would have gone out with him. But I don't think the relationship could've lasted beyond a high school and maybe college romance. They have a friendship and a strong friendship, but not a deep soul-connecting friendship. Through the narration of their story, I don't get the sense that JungHwan saw her as a potential mate until that fateful "alley crush", when it was really just hormones reacting. And you know how it is in that time of life - you can almost will yourself to develop a crush on anyone, which was what I thought DeokSun's reactions to SunWoo and then JungHwan were really about. So she would have gone out with him, but I think they would have found out over time they weren't suited for each other beyond friendship. Methinks, therefore, that in the Ep 19 preview when DeokSun said, "We've just been very old friends" (or something along those lines), she could possibly have been referring to JungHwan (maybe airline colleague asked her, "Hey, why have you never dated that hot pilot before?" and that was her response. Heh.)

If Taek had confessed to DeokSun as he intended before he found out that JungHwan also liked DeokSun, DeokSun might not have accepted him. She was at that point infatuated with the idea of JungHwan, and perhaps after Taek found out (about JungHwan), he never made a move because he started observing body languages around him and that was probably what motivated his question to SunWoo, "Do you think DeokSun would believe me?" So, it couldn't have happened then either. The timing would not have been right. But by the time DeokSun started realising Taek was a very true and potential life partner, the time had passed, in that Taek was too insecure to make a move anymore - he started becoming very inward looking and stopped observing DeokSun for her "readiness" to respond to him. And she too was getting older... she did not "make the moves" on Taek like she tried to with SunWoo and JungHwan. 

All considered, I think things are pointing to TaekxDeokSun still. I don't see how with such a development, JungHwan could come into the picture anymore. Even if his "confession" in Ep 18 was understood as "for real" to DeokSun, I doubt she would have accepted him. She might have felt touched, perhaps with a dash of nostalgia for old times, but the moment would have passed between them. 

Thoughts?

• Like 12

Yeah, it's truly sad. Wait until the mod start coming here to do censorship again. For god's sake, i don't see anything delete worthy from @Meliere's post. I'm starting to feel like we're just getting the short end of the stick treatment here. What a turn-off. :confused:

If anything, one thing that could help boost my mood right now is a dose of Taek's smile. Seriously, his smile is the one that should be banned for making who knows how many people goes crazy. Fufufu~~ :wub:

Let's just hope all our wait and analysis pays off on this Friday-Saturday. The PD team need to pay me with dozens of Taek's smile in the upcoming episodes. 

• Like 11

The mods are being too cruel! Only people who are pro Taek are having their posts deleted! JH shippers must be reporting the posts. That's just low. -__- After Reply is over I'm never coming to a forum ever again. Those people just ruin the fun for everyone.

• Like 13

10 hours ago, .crestfallen. said:

I think he might have figured it out as soon as he saw her outfit and the way she hesitantly stepped into DR's car while acting overexcited about the concert.

Both TK and JK scoffed at DS' lie that she "didn't get dumped," but TK was the only one scanning her up and down in concern. He knows she likes to protect her pride and would end up staying at the concert even if alone. He can tell when she's lying, such as when he dismissed the other boys' statements that DS "had quit drinking." (And he was right.) Even at the concert, after DS insisted she didn't get dumped and TK agreed, DS smiled as if she knew that he knew she was lying, but appreciated that he was willing to humor her to save her pride.

We have also seen TK washing his face at the end of tough matches a few times already. I'm guessing TK had made up his mind well before the manager's conversation with his gf. He probably came to the baduk center just to forfeit officially. That would also explain why they seemed to act awkwardly when he came out, knowing he had forfeited for "personal reasons."

JH's radio broadcast mentioned that it had been an early morning match. Even with all the time he gained from making up his mind earlier than JH, his parking skills likely still had him huffing and puffing to show up in the nick of time, lol. ^__^

Haha I like your theory that it was his parking that made him late. Knowing TK it might have been so.

• Like 7

All the things that happened to us makes me really want to see Taek being the husband. They can discriminate us its okay. But they also discriminate Taek as character. I hate it. I never beg for kiss or skinship between TK-DS but with all that happened I really want to see them kissing like crazy and passionately. God i cant take it anymoreeeeeeee

• Like 14

Guest aoikarin
10 minutes ago, Raphelancia said:

Yeah, it's truly sad. Wait until the mod start coming here to do censorship again. For god's sake, i don't see anything delete worthy from @Meliere's post. I'm starting to feel like we're just getting the short end of the stick treatment here. What a turn-off. :confused:

If anything, one thing that could help boost my mood right now is a dose of Taek's smile. Seriously, his smile is the one that should be banned for making who knows how many people goes crazy. Fufufu~~ :wub:

Let's just hope all our wait and analysis pays off on this Friday-Saturday. The PD team need to pay me with dozens of Taek's smile in the upcoming episodes. 

I hope Taek knows what to do in ep 19.. and win his lady heart

tumblr_o01xktwhj31to1fhoo2_r1_400.gif

I feel so gloomy and sad about losing packmule3's precious posts. So.. let's rewatched Smiley Taek for cheering up the mood..

Doesn't the moderator read what was written first in the MT before deleting PM3 & Meliere posts?-_--_-.. did they insult or use vulgarity? If no, it should not be deleted by moderators.. it is as good that if we don't like their posts, we can report as well? There is no freedom of speech in this forum then. If newcomers come in, how will they think?  

I can't believe that there are immature people around.

Taek/DeokSun shippers, don't let that affect our mood, i hope everyone keep the spirit high and stay positive.. Fighting everyone in this thread!! 

P.S: should we send a message to moderators then? What is their stand for deleting it? Or the moderator is a JH shipper? 

• Like 18

Now i see no point of visiting MT anymore. Its so biased there. I think their whine and complaint against PM3's post because the posts are unfavorable for them. And why the mod only deletes the post from TK-DS shippers? There're also a lot of provocatives posts from JH-DS shipper. 

• Like 17

If JH was truly the husband, shouldn't there be a more scenes that truly expressed their love? I think that DS had a brief momentary crush on JH but only cuz her friends told her that he liked her. Same goes for sunwoo. Duksun is insecure and had crushes on people who she thought would like her back. Taek and Duksun had a true bond building up till now, unlike JH who was hesitant, and DS who was perplexed at his hesitatant actions. 

In addition in episode 18 they gave a tribute to JH and DS. Wouldn't they do this at the end of the married? Plus the episode was goodbye my first love. JB and MO can't be it, they've happily reunited, neither can SW or BR, they get- I mean it's obvious they will probably tie the knot. So doesn't this mean JH stepped down and confessed so he could simply let go of her without any regrets? This is why I'm so sure that Taek is the husband including all our amazing theories and research our CSI team has put through. So take courage!!!! HWAITING!!!

• Like 14

2 minutes ago, nicola_nikka said:

keep posting in MT thinking its this one, oops.

"taek won 111 matches in 1 year and in 1994 he forfeited one match for duk seon. his record. omfg."

Wow now that you put it this way, man that crazy guy is really... I have no words for this man. Taekie makes me swoon so much. I wonder if DS will ever find out that he threw the match for her.

• Like 9