Quantcast

1 minute ago, nearsea said:

Hahah yeah after all we got the lesson on the baduk etiquette and low expectation from TK himself right..lol.So it's no wonder that he has no hope.And he's not supposed to know in the first place that DS likes him.

All the mentions of the word "friend" here is making me a bit suspicious.Writer knows very well that right now they're quite opposite of being friends,lol,tk-ds.So,to ward off the tension/uneasy vibe between them,ds keeps mentioning that they're friends.First to her friend,the flight attendant and then to tk.Because she knows very well that she can't see him as friends anymore,that's why it's like she's trying to assuring herself that they're nothing but friends.She'sy confused all the time,after all.Just look at that scene just after deok sun met the boys at the library,on ep 17,she's making up crazy theories on  her own.'He must be busy.Am I a nobody to him? Yeah,that's what I am.A fool'.And this being a girl who rigorously went after the boys because she wanted to have a bf lol.So,when she's very calmly answering her friend that tk is nothing more than a friend.Some thing seems totally off.All those times her feelings have been superficial,but her actions have been quite opposite.Now when her feeling is quite genuine she stays mum.Is not that speaking volume here?

yeah the stronger and more genuine her feeling the harder for her to admit or show it for fear of losing him not just as friend but from her life...

when she like SW&JH she always try her best to show her affection at them, even faking her leg hurt to get JH to hold her..

but with TK it different she keep over think this and that and what is she to him because it the real deal..she even hesitated when he try to piggyback her maybe because of DR comment she too heavy she don't want the person she like think that way too?

she can go back as friend with SW&JH after misunderstanding over even there awkward moment but they still able to back to normal..

but if it fail with TK can they be friend anymore if she have feeling for him but he doesn't so maybe that why she choose to have one-sided love at him in silent only thinking he don't see her the same way and try to forget him through dating..like someone say during the con probably she also taking that 1% he would come running to her if she matter to him..

i need flashback what happen after the con since she seem to keep waiting for him

• Like 17

52 minutes ago, st4rdust said:

Have no fear my dearies!! 

I don't think its rejection!! 

Pls watch the gif.... He starts off looking dejected.... but whatever she says.... surprised him very much...

Spoiler

SWmyDl.gif

The Sung sisters, even they confess is the same.... driving the Choi boys mad hahahahahaha ♥ 

Remember how Bora was making Sunwoo quite depressed when she started off her speech?? 

@st4rdust hahahahhahaha!! that's so epic..^_____^ looking forward how they made Choi Boys Crazy Inlove!!

• Like 7

True. This is the first time ive been crazy over a drama. Quite tiring tho. Im sure you guys feels the same. My thoughts for the last episode? Well I dont get really swayed anymore. Ive locked my answer and im quite certain with it all of this thanks to this team I can finally rest abit before the final episode. 

After someone revise about the colour theory again today I think Taek is blue. The reply 1988 poster (for the roof) yellow is beside blue and then red and green. The olympic ring too yellow was tight with blue. So, idk again just my random thought.

And I think maybe  just maybe junghwan will marry jinjoo? Waarghh idk just my thought. If only junghwan aint ended up with DS. @packmule3 said the officer and princess? Uri jinjoo is milky princess tho. 

• Like 9

guys! i dont know, but the preview made me crazy...just 2 eps left, but our writer keeps trolling us, (it might try to pull a lot of viewers, if i remembered exactly abt reply 1994, almost of chilbong's shippers left drama from ep 16,17 when na jung and trash oppa confirmed their relationships and rating was down) i am so curious abt the left cause preview made me feel no good at all! you know, actually, after ep 18 is out, i could not sleep as well, just thought abt taek-sun, wondered from when they loved each other, wondered if the kiss is real, how much painful they have to endure through that years to try to keep their love hide deeply in their heart...It really made me exhausted! :bawling:

chingus, i love below scene, the song is very beautiful, but do you notice? when sunwoo advised sun stay, she lazily replied to him that she would go home after the song ended, and then...look at her eyes... she tried to take a deep breath and then opened widely, straightly before closing closely. And who is sitting opposite to her? It's taekie! It seems that, before she closed her eyes, she wanted to find him/keep him in her eyes/bring him to her dreamland. Dunno, but take a look to their sitting positions, they really belongs together! :heart:

i really hope that there will be a flashback abt this scene, but i'm afraid that we have enough time, as we have so many scenes, memories to turn back! =))

Good night, friends!

• Like 11

2 minutes ago, hermess-san said:

True. This is the first time ive been crazy over a drama. Quite tiring tho. Im sure you guys feels the same. My thoughts for the last episode? Well I dont get really swayed anymore. Ive locked my answer and im quite certain with it all of this thanks to this team I can finally rest abit before the final episode. 

After someone revise about the colour theory again today I think Taek is blue. The reply 1988 poster yellow is beside blue and then red and green. The olympic ring too yellow was tight with blue. So, idk again just my random thought.

And I think maybe  just maybe junghwan will marry jinjoo? Waarghh idk just my thought. If only junghwan aint ended up with DS. @packmule3 said the officer and princess? Uri jinjoo is milky princess tho. 

lmao, I don't get it why ppl want jinjoo to marry though? Isn't the kid like....10 or smt? Loll

• Like 10

Just want to share my opinion. I think the moment DS said 'we're friends' Taek is already face to face with her. So my conclusion is he feel surprised before that line,maybe DS ask about that dream like kiss and then she add that line just bcs she doesn't want to hurt her pride.

• Like 7

Now the ep 19 preview clip has come up just wanna share my 2 cents...

Firstly I believe as usual the scenes are not in sequence...

1. DS & friend still in uniform,  thus they either going to work or returning from work but my bet returning from work. Friend must ask DS how she knows TK for DS to answer they're childhood friend. So she must find out from somewhere that DS knows TK. If they both are stewardesses its possible TK just ride the same flight as them & of cos TK gets clingy on DS making everyone around notice their friendship. 

2. While DS was answering her colleague question TK drives by telling DS to get in so he can drop her at her present living quaters (seems like she's staying with a friend close to the airport). 

3. After arrive at her place he follows her in, waited for her to change, then keep on insisting he wants to go public with her & they argue. Eventually she revealed to him the reason she refused to go public yet because JH just confess to her. Although she loves TK, they're friends, so how can she be so insensitive announcing her relationship with TK so soon after she rejected him.

4. Finally aware what had happened,  TK goes looking for JH at his base, wanting to have heart to heart talk with him, and to tell him personally abt him & DS instead of him finding out from other people.

I hope the preview happened in this sequence :)

• Like 10

Taekie room chingus... thanks for always keeping up the positive mood here :wub: 

Just wanted to add that in ep 19 preview DS was wearing a skirt when she was in Taek's hotel room... and we know what wearing a skirt to meet a guy means for the sisters :D

I don't want to raise hopes for our chingus who are keeping their expectations low (baduk etiquette)... but before Friday comes please allow me to coolly say this here... "The husband is Taek" B)  

• Like 14

After watching the BTS and audition clips, I just cant help not noticing the difference between acting-park bo gum (taek) and outside-of-filming-park bo gum. I'm amazed how different he is when in character. He is a good actor and the styling also helps. Either way he's cute. Hoho

Enjoy the last days of waiting for the last 2 episodes everyone! :D

• Like 11

Guys what will happen if soompi crashed on Friday just like last time? Where can I post my comment when I watch live stream?? Haha I should probably hire a real-time translator do u know who offers service like that? LOLS.

I'm serious about the translator, I'm willing to pay hahaha.

• Like 7

Here is the sweetest kiss scene in kdrama land. Enjoy it guys. Remember to keep holding on because there will be moving, there will be shaking! :phew::wub:CYM7_sSUoAAv8Xv.jpg:large

• Like 19

I keep thinking about Taek and DS, who will confess and how it'll be done

If it's Taek, I don't think he'll have a beautiful speech like Junghwan, Jh talks well, he just isn't used to express himself, he totally can when he wants to. Taek appears to be a man with few words, a carbon copy of his dad, from their straight face, to how they reacts when they like someone. Therefore looking at the first snow night, when Taek appa simply asked SW mom "Let's live together", I think Taek's confession would be something just simple like that.

However, even though I want Taek confess because DS deserves a real confession, I think it's unlikely. Even if Taek knows JH gives up, I think he'll still debate himself and feels guilty, therefore he won't make the first move. Throughout this installment, no matter we're on Taek's side or JH's side, up to this point, everyone agrees that none of them deserves to be the husband more, it all depends on DS. She's the one who decides, and writer nim will make her act to end this triangle.

• Like 14

I don't know if this is another hint/clue or just random coincidence. We've discussed here before that SW hugged the purple pillow = signifying Bora. TK's pillow case has some sort of checkered/gingham design on it, and here is a scene of him hugging the pillow:

taek_zpsirheounw.png

Here's DS 'outfit' for the concert:

deoksun_zpsaezuploq.png

Which reminds me, when exactly did TK know that DS was alone at the concert? If he had heard the manager and his girlfriend's talking he sure wasn't showing it that time. Was he in a middle of a match? Or the match hasn't started yet? I hope that they'll revisit this scene again, coz forfeiting a match? That was a grand gesture. Swoon.

• Like 21

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x32kssb_150730-park-bogum-s-self-camera-i-remember-you-bts_people

PBG knows how to cook? What else can I ask for? nice, cute, friendly and handsome-all checked, doesn't drink-checked, doesn't smoke-checked, God-fearing-checked, can sing, can dance, know how to play the piano- (basically just talented) all checked, humble, bows 90-degree to elders/fans, respectful and not arrogant, easy going- all checked. What else? (ahh his namja! certainly know how to flirt based from bts) U have everything! Such a perfect man (husband material) can I have u? haha:D

CPHq99lU8AAdIDY.png:large

• Like 24

The fight in MT is no joke...

But I dont know why I have a lot of fun lurking there.. I must be the crazy one here..

No matter how bad it was, our submarine/hellicarier is a nice place to come back to.. very peaceful, no name calling, everybody accept everyone's opinion and we keep on comforting each other..

Keep it up roommates...

#baduketiquette

• Like 14

2 hours ago, lovelyrainy said:

I keep thinking about Taek and DS, who will confess and how it'll be done

If it's Taek, I don't think he'll have a beautiful speech like Junghwan, Jh talks well, he just isn't used to express himself, he totally can when he wants to. Taek appears to be a man with few words, a carbon copy of his dad, from their straight face, to how they reacts when they like someone. Therefore looking at the first snow night, when Taek appa simply asked SW mom "Let's live together", I think Taek's confession would be something just simple like that.

However, even though I want Taek confess because DS deserves a real confession, I think it's unlikely. Even if Taek knows JH gives up, I think he'll still debate himself and feels guilty, therefore he won't make the first move. Throughout this installment, no matter we're on Taek's side or JH's side, up to this point, everyone agrees that none of them deserves to be the husband more, it all depends on DS. She's the one who decides, and writer nim will make her act to end this triangle.

I for one think, he'd have a really beautiful and eloquent confession for Dukseon. I loved that whole exchange with Sunwoo where he broached the topic of his dad and Sunwoo's mom getting together with a little anecdote about cold rice. And that conversation he had with his dad too where he also broached the topic. They were really lovely.This sweet, quiet, empathetic man will have no problem finding the right words when the perfect time comes :heart:

• Like 14

1 hour ago, alayna said:

very peaceful, no name calling, everybody accept everyone's opinion

Which is why I keep away from the MT. People are so mean! The mod pointed out rule 3, but does that not apply to the mean user emy something or other who was mocking pm3? It makes me wonder if there's a way to block people on soompi. That person's posts puts me in a bad mood. *no time for people on their high horses*

Bringing back our fabulous in house artist @gerimisore's fanart to cheer myself up

tumblr_o0lto0woZn1ut7f1go1_r1_500.jpg

• Like 19

25 minutes ago, alayna said:

The fight in MT is no joke...

But I dont know why I have a lot of fun lurking there.. I must be the crazy one here..

It is fun in MT. Different opinions and analysis that helps make the show fun and interesting. And there are a lot of lol worthy petty fights going on. 

I was having fun reading different sites and different soompi thread and there were post that caught my interest. Since obviously I cannot ask this in JH thread so I will say it here. 

Spoiler

So...um...why are we still peg in the delusional ship? Lol...the delulu ship sinked a long time ago. 

• Like 12