Park Bo Gum ❤ Girl's Day Hyeri aka REPLY 1988 TAEK x DEOKSUN

hafunohane

Omg! guys pls save me! Hahaha I think I'm obsess with PBG (Taek). I feel that this will just get worst when the drama ends! I hate this feeling! I don't have enough sleep, I cannot concentrate at all. I keep refreshing this page and my search history is all him!!! My mind is so preoccupied with this whole thing. Is it just me? Or u guys feel the same way? Pls help! I dunno how I can survive after this drama. Huhu:bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:

• Like 11

Just a few more days my chingus! Reading all of your posts gets me even more excited for our final 2 episodes, no matter who the husband is. Like you all, I do believe that the preview may be showing DS confessing to TK. We've been at sea for a long time now and through the fog we finally see land! Let's keep going! Let's not give up now! Let's stay strong! I'm hoping I can stay up late enough to live stream the last episode and join in on the commentary with everyone :) This ship's CSI team is incredible! It's been great sailing with you all :heart:

• Like 9

Out of topic : Do u guys know from which ep does park bogum make his appearance in Nodame Cantabile...

I watched all of his works , nodame cantabile is the only left one....Honestly I started watching it when it first came out but I stopped after 2 eps...as a HUGE fan of the manga , it didn't live up to my expectations . But now I want to watch it for Bogummie  >///< Thanks in advance !

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Betsi Soma said:

Out of topic : Do u guys know from which ep does park bogum make his appearance in Nodame Cantabile...

I watched all of his works , nodame cantabile is the only left one....Honestly I started watching it when it first came out but I stopped after 2 eps...as a HUGE fan of the manga , it didn't live up to my expectations . But now I want to watch it for Bogummie  >///< Thanks in advance !

hi. ep 6. enjoy. he is brilliant in NC, my first encounter with him. :)

• Like 5

@mangachickava I for one found it odd that the kiss scene was depicted as a dream like sequence,while everyone in this episode is talking about dreams simultaneously ..So we can take different meaning of 'dream' right? DS papa's dream is ds and her siblings stays happy and healthy,jb hyung's dream is JH's wish comes true.But we still dint get to hear what ds and tk's dream were.And then they were bound together by the dream of their own.So in that sense your interpretation can be held true.

• Like 18

22 minutes ago, haneul1992 said:

@SongMira No I don't think so ... Really I don't know why it doesn't work... It's working on my laptop:blink: ... Interesting :P 

Maybe try this one http://www.hanyutai.com/tvn.php?mobile=no:)  

Thank you again!:wub: I,ll try again.I think its because Iam in Ipad.Unfortunatly I cant get my notebook tomorrow:tears: I hope this one will work:)))Fortunantly I dont need subs,I would have gone crazy I just think I cant wait until its in internet(

Thanks again:D

3 minutes ago, SongMira said:

Thank you again!:wub: I,ll try again.I think its because Iam in Ipad.Unfortunatly I cant get my notebook tomorrow:tears: I hope this one will work:)))Fortunantly I dont need subs,I would have gone crazy I just think I cant wait until its in internet(

Thanks again:D

Yeah, I think that might be the reason ...   You're welcome :) and finger crossed :D 

• Like 1

@ilmare  Thank uu so much !!! For me it was through "Blind" I watched it merely for Yoo Seungho but in the end I ended up thinking about that young guy with AMAZING acting skills...it was a small cameo appearance but he left a big impression >< After Hello Monster I started watching all of his other works even when I wasn't interested in the plot  (I endured a lot for Bogummie x) ) ><

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Betsi Soma said:

You can do a search on youtube for "박보검 내일도 칸타빌레" and you should get a list of just the scenes he is in.

I watched the whole series (my first time seeing Bogummy!) He is really the highlight of the show.

The actor who plays SunWoo is in it, too. I thought it was a cute show overall, but I can see why fans of the original aren't impressed.

• Like 7

I don't think Taek was rejected because the highlight of the preview was that duksun said that we are friends to Taek. Reply 1988 production crew never makes things obvious in previews like this! I don't think that what people think might happen will happen. If it did happen, Then no one would be surprised if DS rejected Taek. They would think, " Knew that was coming, saw the preview" and that important moment would be ruined.

• Like 13

6 hours ago, minibunny said:

2. TK and DS are in the same flight.. If many of you guess he's being clingy.. My bet would be a guy behave inappropriate way towards DS (I heard often some stewardess got this kind of treatment by bad customers) and TK comes fowards to protect DS and DS's friends amaze with that. Then they ask about her relationship with TK.. 

@minibunny I think this is a likely scenario and a very exciting one, even if it's terrible for DS. There is absolutely no way TK will stand by and watch anyone treat DS poorly, and it would feed nicely into their growing display of closeness. Plus if we see her looking after him on the flight earlier, it would be the perfect showcase of their mutual care and protectiveness, to have manly Taek step up to defend her. :wub:

4 hours ago, .crestfallen. said:

I think he might have figured it out as soon as he saw her outfit and the way she hesitantly stepped into DR's car while acting overexcited about the concert.

Both TK and JK scoffed at DS' lie that she "didn't get dumped," but TK was the only one scanning her up and down in concern. He knows she likes to protect her pride and would end up staying at the concert even if alone.

@.crestfallen. I would absolutely adore this scenario and I think it's very in character for Taek to realise all on his own, just like he realised Junghwan's feelings back then without anyone telling him. Taek is extremely perceptive and he knows DS so, so well, that it's not hard to believe that he might have realised that she wasn't being honest. I am now in love with the idea that he didn't need to see or hear concrete proof that she was dumped, and that just the possibility that she is there alone is enough for him to abandon his baduk match and run to her. /clutches at my face/

Edited by taeksun
  • Like 11

Wow, i really can't believe what happened in MT.

We have to go through being called delusional all the time until few latest episode and we don't even retaliate. Then packmule just posted things she personally observe, and mind you it's simply written in a fashion of when you write convincing argument, yes, it's just a writing style. There's no intention to be condescending at all i think, but of course if you read it with cloudy mind suddenly everything looks so bad, that every single people just had to report it to moderator? Ckckck, the level of maturity there seems pretty questionable... :huh:

At this point i don't really care anymore about the other side, even when JH shows incredibly lovable quality, most of his fans is simply a big turn-off. Sorry for the generalization here, but this is what i get from lurking their thread too afterall.

Anyway, let's just keep going with our 'now big' delulu ship everyone! Let's just have fun and throw some silly and delulu theory again here fufufu~~ :lol: :heart:

P.S: I'll really miss this thread when the drama is over...

• Like 24