Park Bo Gum ❤ Girl's Day Hyeri aka REPLY 1988 TAEK x DEOKSUN

hafunohane

10 hours ago, hafunohane said:

Hi... i'm back! Here's a few things i noticed about the preview:

1. TK's outfit seems to resemble the future hubby more and more, especially considering how many times i've seen TK in a plain white t-shirt. i mean, look at JH in his noticeably warmer attire as comparison.Screen_Shot_2016_01_05_at_1_04_05_PM.pngScreen_Shot_2016_01_05_at_1_03_54_PM_1.p

2. JB's dialogue with JH about the shooting star to me mirrors the one they had in episode 16 with the paper cranes. both convos are about granting wishes. Could this be related to the foreshadowing that you mentioned before, @Meliere?

Screen_Shot_2016_01_05_at_1_24_49_PM.pngScreen_Shot_2016_01_05_at_1_03_27_PM.png

3. i don't wanna set myself up for disappointment regarding the bed scene but then again i remember that when the preview for DS-JH's bed scene came out we thought it was an edit and got double- trolled instead when we actually got a real bed scene, so idk what to believe anymore. #noexpectations

4. i'm on the edge about what DS will do after being told by her friend about TK in the restaurant. i hope that as a sign of her growth she can make her own decisions and not be too easily influenced. on the other hand, i wanna give the friend's opinion on TK the benefit of the doubt coz it may as well be a case of "the third time's a charm." 

5. last but not least, slightly off topic but:

Hide contents

CAN WE TALK ABOUT SW'S EYES?? I didn't mean to offend the SW fans but AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO GOT SLIGHTLY CREEPED OUT BECAUSE OF HOW BIG THEY ARE??? 

RcEbTRmEG3LMs.gifScreen_Shot_2016_01_05_at_1_05_42_PM.pngScreen_Shot_2016_01_05_at_1_05_33_PM.pngScreen_Shot_2016_01_05_at_1_06_03_PM.png

----- and now, for the other things i noticed in episode 6:

First, let's get the color theory out of the way. YELLOW + GREEN SUITS, YELLOW TOWEL WITH GREEN SHAMPOO BOTTLES?? LOL I GET IT THEY'RE EVERYWHERE. :sweatingbullets:

Screen_Shot_2016_01_05_at_4_19_41_AM.pngScreen_Shot_2016_01_05_at_4_21_13_AM.png

Ok, so i don't know what to make out of this one but in episode 6, DS was always the one who changed the subject to TAEK/ brought him up. 

1. She was the first one who said "WOO!" when LMS announced TK's first victory. She then squealed "Taekkie!" while wiggling her legs. The subs don't catch this part but it's audible if you go back to this scene. Not to mention, she has the widest grin out of the four friends.

Screen_Shot_2016_01_05_at_4_23_58_AM.pngScreen_Shot_2016_01_05_at_4_23_59_AM.pngScreen_Shot_2016_01_05_at_4_24_01_AM.png

2. When JH-DS were arguing about her red cheeks, SW changed the topic to ramyun, and DS said it's okay, followed immediately by a change of subject to... TAEK.Screen_Shot_2016_01_05_at_4_22_43_AM.pngScreen_Shot_2016_01_05_at_4_22_46_AM.pngScreen_Shot_2016_01_05_at_4_22_49_AM.png

3. This is repeated when they all left TK's house that night. They were all waving goodbyes and as soon as DS walked next to SW, DS immediately talked about TAEK again. Like wuuuttt?Screen_Shot_2016_01_05_at_4_25_16_AM.pngScreen_Shot_2016_01_05_at_4_25_19_AM.png

4. Ok this is technically not DS, but how random is it that they were talking about SW and DS when suddenly MO changed the subject to TAEK. This scene is the first "change subject to TK" evidence in this 6th episode. Maybe it's meant to be a precursor for the other scenes that follow. Maybe it meant nothing. i dunno.Screen_Shot_2016_01_05_at_1_53_56_PM.pngScreen_Shot_2016_01_05_at_1_54_02_PM.png

And speaking of foreshadowing/ patterns like the one above... i noticed that THIS SCENE in episode 16:Screen_Shot_2016_01_05_at_1_51_18_PM.pngScreen_Shot_2016_01_05_at_1_51_21_PM.png

...is quite similar to the one in episode 6 as well, with DS next to her yellow telephone waiting for TK's call + the presenter in the background talking about TAEK's miraculous victory, yet again. Screen_Shot_2016_01_05_at_4_35_10_AM.pngScreen_Shot_2016_01_05_at_4_35_47_AM.png

HMMMMMM.... @mangachickava woot that's a totally possible scenario! i really hope we'll get that flashback for TK, husband or not.@syaiira that concert news made my day! thank YOU! Lee Seung Hwan is the one who sang that sad song used in episode 15 when TK leaned on DS in front of the stairs! Ah, love the lyrics and how well it fits this scene <3 <3 I'm SO READY FOR THE TIME JUMP now...!Screen_Shot_2016_01_05_at_2_09_32_PM.pngScreen_Shot_2016_01_05_at_2_09_34_PM.pngScreen_Shot_2016_01_05_at_2_09_42_PM.pngl3nW7MB1lyOceqZ44.gif

This exactly reminds me of how NJ always looks at Trash oppa :D I think this is the reason why we can sense/feel/hear about TK even when he's not on the screen/in the frame :D basically, TK has been there always haha, like what DS said in the flashback scene "TK is quiet but he's always there with us!"

• Like 8

1 hour ago, Phuong Tam Nguyen said:

haha yeah probably that's just a rumour

I like this coment LOL LMAO =))

1. [+3,693, -36] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ All these journalists releasing spoilers, I want to stick chopsticks in their nostrils ㅋㅋㅋ    

More live filming pics guys (from baidu). The last 2 seem to involve TK and DS to me (and my delulu eyes haha)

Reveal hidden contents

4.jpg

2.jpg

Assume the guy is TK

Parallelism here =)) DS holds TK's hand like how she held JH's hand at the concert haha 

1.jpg

Did DS pretends to fall? or she fell off accidentally and TK being the man again like in the beach scene haha

3.jpg

lmao, I was laughing at that comment right there... Agreeing so much ahahahah. I do not believe in this article one bit, just some crazy journalists talk. remember the #reply1988trolls, it's not just the writer/staff, they're everywhere just like..

hqdefault.jpg

tumblr_mzz6cfLpLU1rzik3go1_500.gif

So let's just wait for the next episode in peace, and don't let dem trolls get to you. :) 

tumblr_n83tqp5G0w1r2hgd5o3_500.gif

• Like 10

wow what a great early wednesday... the preview looks promising I hope it's not misleading... 

Am i the only one who hopes DS starts to date Jungpal so TK can date other girls like the future hubby did  before they got married. those spoiler pictures looks like JHxDS.. and most probably the guy in the swing with DS (having short hair) is TK... I guess they did shoot a scene where the gang attended the '89 college festival concert  and another scene for the time jump that's why DS got a longer hair.. and maybe that's the one with Taekie hahaha

@Phuong Tam Nguyen waenyeol!!!. that's some crazy CSI work you got there.  wow that would be cool if DS does come over to know why TK has been like that towards her... if ever she isn't in TK's room she could be staring at their yellow phone too.. waiting for a call.. she does have pink blanket too right? but still it'll be awesome if DS finally figures out on her own what and how she really feels towards the 2.

• Like 14

41 minutes ago, uzzie-zera said:

wow what a great early wednesday... the preview looks promising I hope it's not misleading... 

Am i the only one who hopes DS starts to date Jungpal so TK can date other girls like the future hubby did  before they got married. those spoiler pictures looks like JHxDS.. and most probably the guy in the swing with DS (having short hair) is TK... I guess they did shoot a scene where the gang attended the '89 college festival concert  and another scene for the time jump that's why DS got a longer hair.. and maybe that's the one with Taekie hahaha

@Phuong Tam Nguyen waenyeol!!!. that's some crazy CSI work you got there.  wow that would be cool if DS does come over to know why TK has been like that towards her... if ever she isn't in TK's room she could be staring at their yellow phone too.. waiting for a call.. she does have pink blanket too right? but still it'll be awesome if DS finally figures out on her own what and how she really feels towards the 2.

@nearsea @uzzie-zera

Yeah my only hope is that she wants to question TK's action towards her. and may be she will feel hurt/angry/other negative feelings? That's a turning point for DS's emotion :D

for DS's blanket, I'm not sure if she has a pink one but I do remember that the Sung sisters have a floral blanket and floral pillows :D 

my 2 cents on the scene: so when DS saw TK walking back, to me, TK looked like he was going to pass out/faint/fall, based on the way he walked. May be he really fell down in front of the door or something. DS at that time already looked at TK's back with worried eyes and she saw something wrong (TK's fall) that's why DS voluntarily stayed longer in his room. When TK opened his eyes, he saw DS there, with that kind of angry/worried eyes again. And the scene might be cut off right away and/or it would be at the end of ep 17 and hopefully we'll get a preview for ep 18 hahaha.

I'm sorry if that sounds like a melodrama :D

But yes I like observing little things. I think many of us here in TK's room are like that too. The clues are not explicit so we, although called "delulu", are very observant to such small details :D just like uri TK ;) 

• Like 14

wow JH and DS really have a theme of transportation going on..bus, car, airplanes....

tbh i see that as the unstable ground of their relationship, which also provides not an intimate environment most of the time...

also I know filming can be done out of order, so I wonder if they filmed ep 19 as well during the two weeks?? because I dont get out they are still behind when they took a week off ...like what are they going to do for ep 19 and 20

• Like 10

Totally out there but I remember someone mentioning (not sure which thread, sorry) that if JH is the husband, then maybe the writer may have TK end up with JJ (LOL).  BUT, if TK's dad and SW's mom get married, JJ may then be put on the Choi's family register, therefore TK can't end up with JJ. Just a thought.

@st4rdust Thanks for the couple clothing screenshots. I haven't had time to collect them and post them here, but this just proves to me that I really wasn't going crazy thinking how similar TK and DS dress.

• Like 11

@Phuong Tam Nguyen you know, I looked at the photo you zoomed at all angles. Pardon me y'all for being over delulu. 

If you view DS's eye very well, it looks as if someone is wearing pink and stretching out a hand(if u view it vertically on any device you are currently using) but if u look at it horizontally, it looks like DS is lying down. 

Ha! I'm reading too much into it.

• Like 7

one theory can be this:  DS really likes Taek but Taek won't accept her because of JH , so Taek will date many girls and after that time jump they meet again and Taek will confess to her because he sees DS still loves him:heart: *sorry for my delulu mind:blush:*

• Like 14