Quantcast

Haiiii everybody.. decided to join this forum after became silent reader all the time.. bec in my brain telling JH is the one but my heart telling TK is the one and i dont want my delulu hurt me so bad in the end.. Because basicly i'm more than ready if this ship is sinking in the end..

But reading @packmule3,  @Phuong Tam Nguyen make my DELULU's hope fly up above the universe.. You are doing so great!!!!!

Ottokeeee... now i am definitely not ready and gonna huuuuuuuuuuuuurt so badly if TK wouldnt be the end game.. My poor TK.. =((((

16 hours ago, Phuong Tam Nguyen said:

@st4rdust I think I must be crazy already =)) I love your idea of corneal reflection from CSI so I went to youtube and viewed the video in 1080p and went to photoshop to change the brightness/contrast, levels and sharpened the reflections. From my *delulu* guess, there are obvious pink and yellow areas on 1 of her eyes. TK at that time was lying on a yellow pillow, so DS might look at TK at that very moment.

But, unfortunately, TK was tearing up so I have tried and failed to recognize what the reflection is, but my delulu eyes suggest that it could be DS's hair in the reflection =))

DS's eyes

abc.png

a closer look to this eye of DS's

Screen%20Shot%202016-01-06%20at%201.30.3

TK's eyes

Screen%20Shot%202016-01-05%20at%209.39.5

when zoomed in closer it will be

Screen%20Shot%202016-01-06%20at%201.31.5

and if my guess is correct, combined with your guess that TK's blink shows his surprise, I further guess that DS might lie down beside him AFTER he has lied down, so the orientation might be head-to-head like this (because the shade of the pink sweater is at the corner near TK's pillow)

22933955-vertical-image-of-a-couple-lyin

and the photo above gives me another thought. Notice the position of the woman's arm (below her head)

so judging from the preview

Screen%20Shot%202016-01-05%20at%209.39.5

DS is lying on a pink surface and I think there are 2 possibilities of what the pink thing is:

1) DS's arm or

2) the surface of TK's blanket (because there's a very thin line on that pink surface, near her face and I don't think the sleeve of her sweater has that weird line in between)

and because TK does not have a pink pillow. He only has 1 yellow and 1 purple yellow. Only his blanket is pink and that very nice shade of pink might be the top part of the blanket

2 pillows on the chair

Screen%20Shot%202016-01-05%20at%2010.27.

and the blanket has this shade of pink on top

Screen%20Shot%202016-01-05%20at%2010.27.

haha but everything is just a guess =)) enjoy the ride chingu :))

• Like 9

@kentangbakar

thank you so much for sharing the bts pics <3 

i wonder if that from the school flashback but yayyy for more DS-TK scene whatever i can get XD

im gonna miss Bogum bowlcut once they shift to 1994 since he look super cute and rock that bowl :P 

his bowlcut and Jinjoo gonna be the most missed 1988-89 

• Like 15

Based on the above episode 17 spoiler pics I think TK is trying to piggy back DS but DS doesn't want and ended up maybe 'force' arm carry her maybe he feels apologetic toward DS when he didn't go to concert with her. This is just my guess.

• Like 11

@kentangbakar OMFG!! SO DOES THIS MEAN THAT OUR TAEKIE IS GOING TO BE THE MAN AND CARRY DEOKSUN IN HIS ARMS??!!!! OMFGGG

tumblr_m6b8dwDIDw1r31szh.gif

Thanks @kentangbakar  for sharing! ! ! This spoiler??? was needed. :wub:

• Like 18

Thanks @kentangbakar!

Dammit, i'm on work yet i'm grinning so much right now, my co-worker must think i'm silly, i blame Taek's smile and bowlcut for this.

On the other hand, finally we'll get a flashback scene involving TK-DS, which could be the trigger for TK's love? Yay!

• Like 14

@salz welcome, hehehe, I just skim through SWxBR news, but I found TKxDS instead. So I think I just share with fellow TKxDS shippers. =)))

@sarsu ops, sorry because it is not in spoiler. My bad. I will edit, and welcome. =)))

welcome @Raphelancia =))

• Like 10

Just now, mangachickava said:

y'all it *might* be JH so lets take a breather....keep the expectations low just in case

hahahahhaah yeah, the oh so famous #reply1988trolls, never forget.

9202770.gif

:w00t:

• Like 18

OMG OMG WHAAAAT for the first time in kdrama history we going to get our wish come true??! All of our talk about that scene lol lol 

We get an UPGRADE to power namja version *swoon*

How am I going to work now :w00t:

• Like 12

Guuuuys~ after seeing the pics shared by @kentangbakar (thank you btw^^) Don't you guys think its like a similar scene to when DS "sprained" her ankle when she went to the concert with JH? Only, looks like this time she really did hurt herself (I hope its not so bad) aaaahhh I can't wait for episode 17!!! I'm trying not to expect anything and so far I don't have any but I really want to see PBG againnn huhuhu

• Like 17