Park Bo Gum ❤ Girl's Day Hyeri aka REPLY 1988 TAEK x DEOKSUN

hafunohane

i just realized.. what is it with TK, DS, and movie date?  Just like at the end of ep.6, he wanted to go to the movies with DS.. was his motive the same with ep.16 (to confess)? but then he cant really do it since he slept through the movie and ruined the mood. lol.

but all in all, seems like TK has certain connections between himself, DS, and movie date, that he planned to confess right after it.

Anw, 힘네세요, chingus! 3 days to go!

• Like 10

hi chingu :))

Today must be the hard day of both ships hahaha. We hot the preview in the morning, then we saw this pic about the concert that only had TK and DS there (might be after time jump)

ee7EQjM.png

and just now there's one more pic between DS and *I don't know who* (but many guess that was JH) (from DC)

http://i68.tinypic.com/2ntju3d.png

Interesting enough haha =)) all I can say is this triangle might be dragged till the last 10 minutes of ep 20 LOL

• Like 8

@Phuong Tam Nguyen I LOVE your resolve lol  much as i would love for that romantic position... the camera angle will probably not work like this... 

Also, there is this steely look in her eyes...I dont believe she is saying things to Taek looking like that.... She is probably saying something very sweet but hating herself for needing to say it... right? Look how fiece her eyes are! 

• Like 5

21 minutes ago, st4rdust said:

@Phuong Tam Nguyen I LOVE your resolve lol  much as i would love for that romantic position... the camera angle will probably not work like this... 

Also, there is this steely look in her eyes...I dont believe she is saying things to Taek looking like that.... She is probably saying something very sweet but hating herself for needing to say it... right? Look how fiece her eyes are! 

@st4rdust yeah I'm concerned about the camera angle too. From the frame showing TK lying down, if DS was also there, I find it a bit weird as the position of her head was so much lower than his. But then, there's that pink thing which looks like DS's sweater so I'm confused too. Oh, about her eyes, I'm not sure either. The preview is short enough so we can't see the whole reaction (remember TK's eyes during his conversation with his dad regarding SW's mom, in the preview, his eyes were fierce too but actually immediately after that he smile OMG I was trolled) But if that's all about DS's eyes, I think she did look at TK similarly before (in the raw meat eating scene, or when she tried to ask him to eat, or when she asked him where his bag was, etc.) I'm not sure haha :D 

• Like 9

interesting to see that there are spoilers of ds and jh too...in a car? (not sure)

insert fanfic

so probably DS and JH went to the concert and they saw taek with another girl. #jealousystrikes they were shocked because they didnt expect taek going to a concert and with a girl.... 

#remindmyselfnottoexpect 

#reply1988trolls

#enjoy the ride

• Like 14

37 minutes ago, onlysb1 said:

@Phuong Tam Nguyen. Looooool Chingu just comparing your post with mine will make me laugh till next week lol I was trying to explain same thing I'm really ashamed of myself now 

But still this  is so good to be true omg just watch this vid before and after marriage perfect!!

@onlysb1 no need to feel ashamed chingu :D your diagram inspires me to find a real photo for that orientation haha ^^

• Like 4

@Phuong Tam Nguyen About the MT post..I  wanted to troll..I'm sorry :P.All these BTS make me remember  the time from producer when shippers would go gaga over photos like "ksh in tulip field" or ksh spotted in wonderland. ..It's too traumatising. ..keeping track of these that is..lol.But considering bus being JH's thing..it won't be surprising if this is indeed he...Also tk had already slept by ds at the theatre. ..so parallel to that concert night makes sense.

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, Nguyen Diem said:

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2016/01/tv-spoiler-possible-reply-1988-spoiler.html

It's just theory from DC but journalist take a it's comfirmed right? TT__TT 

haha yeah probably that's just a rumour

I like this coment LOL LMAO =))

1. [+3,693, -36] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ All these journalists releasing spoilers, I want to stick chopsticks in their nostrils ㅋㅋㅋ

More live filming pics guys (from baidu). The last 2 seem to involve TK and DS to me (and my delulu eyes haha)

Spoiler

4.jpg

2.jpg

Assume the guy is TK

Parallelism here =)) DS holds TK's hand like how she held JH's hand at the concert haha 

1.jpg

Did DS pretends to fall? or she fell off accidentally and TK being the man again like in the beach scene haha

3.jpg

• Like 19

16 minutes ago, nearsea said:

@Phuong Tam Nguyen About the MT post..I  wanted to troll..I'm sorry :P.All these BTS make me remember  the time from producer when shippers would go gaga over photos like "ksh in tulip field" or ksh spotted in wonderland. ..It's too traumatising. ..keeping track of these that is..lol.But considering bus being JH's thing..it won't be surprising if this is indeed he...Also tk had already slept by ds at the theatre. ..so parallel to that concert night makes sense.

Haha and my reply is to troll too haha =)) but seriously I'm not sure who is in that car =)) but his/her lips are so thin and pixelated hahaha

1 minute ago, Phuong Tam Nguyen said:

Haha and my reply is to troll too haha =)) but seriously I'm not sure who is in that car =)) but his/her lips are so thin and pixelated hahaha

It could  be JH...let's keep expectation low lol...but that guy from swing looks like gkp to me...not sure..Is the backseat empty?Could it be that the gang is going to the concert together?=/ But then DS won't be seated beside JH.

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, nearsea said:

It could  be JH...let's keep expectation low lol...but that guy from swing looks like gkp to me...not sure..Is the backseat empty?Could it be that the gang is going to the concert together?=/ But then DS won't be seated beside JH.

Let's imagine BR/JH's dad/somebody got a new car and the car took the gang to the 1989 concert. And there's a scene where DS and TK together in front of the stadium may be? or there may be a scene between SW and DS haha. Guessing from all these blur pics are so .... =)))

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, Phuong Tam Nguyen said:

Let's imagine BR/JH's dad/somebody got a new car and the car took the gang to the 1989 concert. And there's a scene where DS and TK together in front of the stadium may be? or there may be a scene between SW and DS haha. Guessing from all these blur pics are so .... =)))

Or we could happily assume jh is dating ds now lol.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Nguyen Diem said:

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2016/01/tv-spoiler-possible-reply-1988-spoiler.html

It's just theory from DC but journalist take a it's comfirmed right? TT__TT 

lets just enjoy the remaining 4 episodes chinggus.

it will hurt a bit for sure if this spoiler is real.

but i am happy to meet choi taek in this drama and i am really having fun reading all your posts. 

especially the analyzations and different point of views. amazing thread. 

• Like 6

One last insight about the preview of EP17 before i go to sleep (yes, sorry guys i still haven't got the preview out of my mind right now). Again, this is just my assumption. :P

So Wang Joey talks to Deoksun about Taek, about how he might think about DS. As we know, DS' girl friends never really got to meet Taek as DS always prevent them from doing so. Whenever they talk about Taek, it's just about the friends fangirling over him, etc etc. But this time they actually talk about Taek's personality towards DS. Assuming they indeed still haven't meet Taek yet, there's only one way that the Taek topic comes in their conversation, DS confide to her friends about the situation between her and Taek right now.

So how is this special? Before, DS never really talk about her guy friends towards her girl friends. It's only after they meet Sunwoo (and start the crush theory) that DS talks about SW with them. Same thing with Junghwan case, DS only start talking to them about JH after they see JH's behaviour and deduce that JH must likes DS. In short, it's usually her friend that ignites the conversation about DS' latest crush, whoever it is.

However, they never got to meet Taek to perceive his personality. Whatever Wang Joey opinion is, it must come first from DS telling her the whole story about Taek's. So this means Taek is important enough (or troubling enugh :P) for DS to just start confiding to her friends about her current situation, and not just as a baduk genius, more like as a man. Maybe it's about how Taek cancelled the date, or about whatever drift might happen between them in EP17. Our favourite heroine might be in a very distressed state at the time, poor girl. 

Of course they could actually meet Taek on EP17 too though, or the preview is just selectively trolling me again. xD

• Like 22