Quantcast

Hey I have a theory. Do you think deoksun mentions to her friends about how taek cancels on her and then like in the preview her friend tells deksun that taek thinks shes too easy. then deoksun goes ahead and  confronts teak in that scene of them lying face to face? what do you think? too crazy of an idea? lol

Im dying to see the next episode and have everyone analyses it and dissect it and show that this sinking ship might still have a chance to sail in the end lol You guys are all the best!! I had so much fun reading through this forum that I just had to join up so I can reply and contribute too hehe TEAM TAEKIE!! FIGHTING!!

• Like 19

6 minutes ago, JCgirl 001 said:

Hey I have a theory. Do you think deoksun mentions to her friends about how taek cancels on her and then like in the preview her friend tells deksun that taek thinks shes too easy. then deoksun goes ahead and  confronts teak in that scene of them lying face to face? what do you think? too crazy of an idea? lol

Yeah about Deoksun telling her friend the situation with Taek, i think so too, i mentioned it back on page 151. As to how the event unfold after that, i'm still in guessing mode too. I kinda want to put hope in the lying in bed scene, though at the same time doesn't want to put too much into it since it could be another preview's misleading troll. Though i think Deoksun is totally in distress about her situation with Taek, whatever it is, her expression in every scene of the preview says so.

The unbearable part for me is once friday comes and the episode is out, i'm having a promise with myself not to spoil myself with the RAW version until the sub is out ( so i can focus on watching without analyzing too much first), which means i can't watch until several days later. This also means i think i'll take a break from visiting this forum until i watched the subbed version, since i don't want to be spoiled too, huhuhu. 

• Like 11

and guys guys guys....

Did I already tell you how much I love your briliant brains, your beautiful analysis, your awesome wonderful observation here!? :wub:

can't thank you enough how much your post has been cheer me up these past days...

I have 90% faith, Taek is going to be the end game now, 10% prepare for possible heartbreak....

Whatever the story might goes in ep 17-18, pro Taek or not, lets be here till the end guys, we can share hugs and tissues..... while sharing ddokboki, pizza, those yellow radish kimci (?) + red pepper + green onion :sweatingbullets:

• Like 20

I was skimming our first 40 pages....though we have gone through a lot ( ep 11 aired pretty soon after the creation of this thread) our sense of humor and creativity has always been apparent on every page *sniffles* 

also does anyone know if BR and SW hair style change has happened??? IM SO EXCITED FOR THEM

** look at DS bow in the childhood flashback....very spotty LOL

tumblr_o0imtxw0a91sgauc3o1_1280.png

• Like 19

5 minutes ago, mangachickava said:

our sense of humor and creativity has always been apparent on every page *sniffles* 

@mangachickava BTW, GIRL THANKS FOR MAKING ME LAUGH EVERY DAY. :heart: I LUB YOU SO VERY, VERY MUCH. WE'RE TOTALLY DERP SOULMATES

• Like 11

3 hours ago, Meliere said:

@Phuong Tam Nguyen MAN AJUSSHI GOT A FLAT MIDDLE PART ... (downgrade from current sexy hair)

DEOK SUN GOT HAIR EXTENSIONS

... SO CHOI TAEK 6 DAN MUST HAVE NEW HAIR TOO!!! OMG. (bonus: anything will be an upgrade after the mushroom bowl cut ... SO EXCITED)

NOO! I LOVE THAT MUSHROOM BOWL CUT HAIR... should we start another shipping war? anyone aboard the bowl cut ship with me? sinking is guaranteed!!!

Let's pay tribute to that before they change it! HAIL GOD OF BOWL CUT HAIR!

edited to add: definitely not mine... credit to musemuse at youtube

• Like 23

7 minutes ago, Meliere said:

@mangachickava BTW, GIRL THANKS FOR MAKING ME LAUGH EVERY DAY. :heart: I LUB YOU SO VERY, VERY MUCH. WE'RE TOTALLY DERP SOULMATES

:'333333 AT THIS RATE I WILL BE CRYING BEFORE THE NEW EP EVEN AIRS :bawling: ......but you know tears= water= TK and DS 

• Like 11

ahhh.... and as much as I really want for the time jump to be happen soon, and anticipating more handsome upgrade hairstyle Choi Taek 6-dan will be like...

I really sad to the fact that we're no longer be able to see the cutest princess Jinjoo... if the time jump going to 1994, Jinjoo will be around 11(?), so they'll cast another young kid to be Jinjoo...

The kid who play Jinjoo (who's her real name?) is really good at acting at such a young age...  maybe they'll cast her again to play BR and SW future daughter lol

• Like 14

5 minutes ago, mangachickava said:

but you know tears= water= TK and DS 

STOP

STOP IT RIGHT NOW

• Like 9

On 12/8/2015 at 9:25 AM, minibunny said:

Hallooo all..Finally a thread for our Taek-Deoksun..Yay!

The reason I finally post in main thread because I think JH ship seems too force their opinion but not see other opinion regarding TK and since I am afraid to cause a shipping wars in the main thread, I am taking extra care what I said about JH..I hate shipping wars, been there done that..so I am glad we finally have this thread..

Anyway, it's not that I don't like JH..I get why people like him..But for me the whole JH-DS are too scripted, the typical korean drama lead..bickering-fighting..it's not that I against it, it just what I feel about TK-DS is more natural..Maybe both actor-actress have deliver an excellent acting portraying those characters..their chemistry are really good

I still think that TK is the husband based on all the clues.. 

1. The hubby actor (KJH) is left-hand like Taek (PBG)

2. Husband behavior are calmer to DS when fighting..when DS-JH fighting, they like to yell to each other and more aggressive, unlike DS-TK

3. TK is smoking.. Unless they show JH smoking too, TK is still on the lead in husband finding

4. In the future, they seem to interview the future DS-hubby about how they met, so the hubby must be famous. TK is the famous compare to the boys..Unless, JH become really famous in the future

5. They show the development of DS seeing TK as a man and they also show, how they met TK..

6. The scar in TK's forehead..they zoom in, I think this might be the major clue

7. The photo, the husband point the opposite of JH-DS's photo date..also the future DS said that "he must have liked me since then", it fits to TK because she knew that JH likes her before that..

8. The chocolate, if it's JH, he already know that DS like SW but the hubby didn't know. And he's so jealous..27 years too late to be jealous

9. Husband clothes are more to TK style. JH wears something warm, even in the house. Because he has weak antibody, he even scold DS when she wears skirt because it's going to be cold.

10. DS overprotective towards TK is weird (in my perceptive), in the drama they show us twice that DS reject her friends to see him.. once is okay but twice? why they have to emphasize that much?

11. Just my opinion, the reason they show us TK-DS in TVN twitter,fb,instagram,youtube because they are the lead..but I might be wrong..and also when DS choose TK's gift than JH's gift means that she's more towards TK than JH..

What do you all think? Sorry for long post..I can't help it..I love my Taekie hehe 

Edit: Is it only me? I feel like DS behavior towards TK is like JH towards DS.. JH scold her because she wears skirt in the winter and also DS looks she doesn't care for TK but she actually really care (china scene) just like JH to DS.. 

Guys pls tell me how to use this thread T.T I thought I'm the only one here in this planet that shipping them so hard to the point that I made a fanpage on facebook to release my feels there, because I have no space to share it lol so glad I found my own species here

• Like 16

6 minutes ago, Abim Syazili said:

And guys I'm sorry for coming late to this thread omg i cant believe so many TaekSun shippers here

Welcome to the Taektanic submarine/helicopter/transformer !!! 

skimming previous pages might be of great interest for you :)

• Like 13

The reason I finally post in main thread because I think JH ship seems too force their opinion but not see other opinion regarding TK and since I am afraid to cause a shipping wars in the main thread, I am taking extra care what I said about JH..I hate shipping wars, been there done that..so I am glad we finally have this thread..

Anyway, it's not that I don't like JH..I get why people like him..But for me the whole JH-DS are too scripted, the typical korean drama lead..bickering-fighting..it's not that I against it, it just what I feel about TK-DS is more natural..Maybe both actor-actress have deliver an excellent acting portraying those characters..their chemistry are really good

2. Husband behavior are calmer to DS when fighting..when DS-JH fighting, they like to yell to each other and more aggressive, unlike DS-TK

3. TK is smoking.. Unless they show JH smoking too, TK is still on the lead in husband finding

4. In the future, they seem to interview the future DS-hubby about how they met, so the hubby must be famous. TK is the famous compare to the boys..Unless, JH become really famous in the future

5. They show the development of DS seeing TK as a man and they also show, how they met TK..

6. The scar in TK's forehead..they zoom in, I think this might be the major clue

7. The photo, the husband point the opposite of JH-DS's photo date..also the future DS said that "he must have liked me since then", it fits to TK because she knew that JH likes her before that..

8. The chocolate, if it's JH, he already know that DS like SW but the hubby didn't know. And he's so jealous..27 years too late to be jealous

9. Husband clothes are more to TK style. JH wears something warm, even in the house. Because he has weak antibody, he even scold DS when she wears skirt because it's going to be cold.

10. DS overprotective towards TK is weird (in my perceptive), in the drama they show us twice that DS reject her friends to see him.. once is okay but twice? why they have to emphasize that much?

11. Just my opinion, the reason they show us TK-DS in TVN twitter,fb,instagram,youtube because they are the lead..but I might be wrong..and also when DS choose TK's gift than JH's gift means that she's more towards TK than JH..

What do you all think? Sorry for long post..I can't help it..I love my Taekie hehe 

Edit: Is it only me? I feel like DS behavior towards TK is like JH towards DS.. JH scold her because she wears skirt in the winter and also DS looks she doesn't care for TK but she actually really care (china scene) just like JH to DS.. 

Guys pls tell me how to use this thread T.T I thought I'm the only one here in this planet that shipping them so hard to the point that I made a fanpage on facebook to release my feels there, because I have no space to share it l

6 minutes ago, mangachickava said:

I still don't know how to quote lol is this a right way to reply T.T yes, I will check the pages one bye one, you guys are genious.

• Like 4

Guys pls tell me how to use this thread T.T I thought I'm the only one here in this planet that shipping them so hard to the point that I made a fanpage on facebook to release my feels there, because I have no space to share it l

11 minutes ago, mangachickava said:

I still don't know how to quote lol is this a right way to reply T.T yes, I will check the pages one bye one, you guys are genious.

• Like 3

And what is the green +10 beside my thumbnail? Totally blind for this forum lol And everytime I want to post something, why does the quote show up? 

Anyway the reason why I ship Taek is because he loves her without any particular reason, he just likes her and that's it.

• Like 5

@Abim Syazili sometimes quoting can be really difficult to format so you can "@" someone which tags them to the post * aka what i just did with your username*, then you can insert the lines of what they said in which you are responding too. ( one you insert an "@" and you start typing the name, a box should open up in which you can pick the person you are tagging)

* the +10 , if i am not mistaken, is the amount of "likes" your posts have gotten

• Like 4