Park Bo Gum ❤ Girl's Day Hyeri aka REPLY 1988 TAEK x DEOKSUN

hafunohane

30 minutes ago, tiendoank said:

The Chinese first date/trip!!!!!! I'M in!!! I'M IIIIIIIIIN!!!!!!!! 

44 minutes ago, phikyl said:

Episode 9 Re-Watch Saturday June 11th at 10pm KST

ezgif-869526285_zpswc6or7wu.gif

Tagging: @CamelKnight @cooleet @tiendoank @deeand @packmule3 and anyone else who is willing and able to join in! 

I am in only for watching and reading you all comments. can not contribute as usual. hehe

• Like 4

14 hours ago, Grace1003 said:

Reply News....

Enough said.

That tweet, @Grace1003 --

How many more times will the poor director have to say that Taek was the choice from the beginning before those gaeddoek/BS/JH/whatever shippers finally get it? Aren't they over this yet? 

Do they need a frying pan as well to knock some REALITY on their collective airheads? 

Truth hurts.  #Canon OTP #SunTaek #EoNamTaek

funny animated disney cartoons & comics pink

• Like 10

"Our original intention is to use Deok Sun's change of feelings to reflect  the process of how she grows from a little girl to mature woman. ...this is a part of the process growing up."

I loved how Shin PD put it and I'm glad we didn't miss this point. It was a story of the all characters youth and growth after all ^^ 

• Like 9

Spoiler

I want to ask this. In the PD's interview before, there was that paragraph "Many guys like JH are more popular nowadays: one who do not really take care of girls on the surface; and with a bad-guy look..." 

Sorry but I don't understand this. It's mean who is the boy who not really care on the surface 
and who is the bad guy?? Who is Taek & who is JH? 

Sorry if my english is too bad but that paragraph was translated made me so confused... T_T  But I hope someone can explain clearly for me, please? I'm team Taek & ship SunTaek very much!!  :heart:

Edited by Mike candy
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Mike candy said:

I want to ask this. In the PD's interview before, there was that paragraph "Many guys like JH are more popular nowadays: one who do not really take care of girls on the surface; and with a bad-guy look..." 

that's all for junghwan lol.

taek is the nice one (explained in the last paragraph : "........ we want to show the charms of nice guys like taek and sunwoo")

• Like 4

16 hours ago, Mike candy said:

Sorry but I don't understand this. It's mean who is the boy who not really care on the surface 
and who is the bad guy?? Who is Taek & who is JH? 

Sorry if my english is too bad but that paragraph was translated made me so confused... T_T  But I hope someone can explain clearly for me, please? I'm team Taek & ship SunTaek very much!!  :heart:

The PD means that girls are going for silent guys these days. Those guys who do not say much, don't show their feelings and are a bit of a bad boy. The PD thinks that because a lot of women are attracted to bad boys, a lot of women feel sorry for Jungwhan as he's kind of the bad boy or Reply 1988.
The PD however wanted to focus on the friendly and kind boys of the world (a.k.a. Taek and me) and that's why they had DS fall for TK.

On 10-6-2016 at 1:45 AM, phikyl said:

Episode 9 Re-Watch Saturday June 11th at 10pm KST

ezgif-869526285_zpswc6or7wu.gif

Tagging: @CamelKnight @cooleet @tiendoank @deeand @packmule3 and anyone else who is willing and able to join in! 

I know I'm a bit early, but I'm starting my rewatch now :) I so love this episode I'm not going wait one more second for all you slackers :D

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, CamelKnight said:

I know I'm a bit early, but I'm starting my rewatch now :) I so love this episode I'm not going wait one more second for all you slackers

slackers?!?!

I'll have you know it's a whopping 5:55 AM here! =p

I'm here. Have coffee. Still caveman-esque though...

Edit: Anyone else here yet? @packmule3? @cooleet? @tiendoank?

9 minutes ago, CamelKnight said:

I know I'm a bit early, but I'm starting my rewatch now :) I so love this episode I'm not going wait one more second for all you slackers :D

Who you calling slacker, you insolent young pup camel?

I've been sitting here all this time with my....

Spoiler

gramohone.  Hahahaha! I saw that dig. 

gramophone-girl-haywood-magee.jpg

credit: fineartamerica.com

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, phikyl said:

slackers?!?!

I'll have you know it's a whopping 5:55 AM here! =p

I'm here. Have coffee. Still caveman-esque though...

See that?? 

So typical male! He thinks he can outdo as hard-working women.  I've been up for hours, too, and reading the news AND writing reports. tsk.tsk. Are the other ladies joining us? @dahae2006, join us! Let's stir up some hornet's nests today with this episode. lol. 

• Like 1