Park Bo Gum ❤ Girl's Day Hyeri aka REPLY 1988 TAEK x DEOKSUN

hafunohane

18 hours ago, phikyl said:

Episode 8 re-watch has been shifted to Saturday June 4th, at 10pm KST.

Apologies guys! The mistake in the post was my own! :sweatingbullets:I forgot we were going to shift it to Saturday this week! You're welcome to post earlier or later if you can't make the actual re-watch time. :D

미안해요! [mianhaeyo!]

@packmule3, @CamelKnight, @Grace1003, @cooleet, @deeand, @tiendoank, @dahae2006, @moonkeeper, @hafunohane, @hyuki4ever

I'm in!! ^___^ I'll be there as well.. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dahae2006 said:

your wish come true. eventhough a bit sad for both of them not win the award. they look good together . so lovely .thank you @melissala

yesss :wub:

aww i was hoping they could win but still like kamsahada Bogummy im just very grateful Gumri get to be together tonight that actually biggest award for me tonight :flushed:

both of them still young im sure there would be much more chances for them to win in future since this is just beginning and not winning don't mean their acting any less great since they have give us their wonderful acting...most important they both would pick more good project in future that will help their acting career and make fulll use of their talent and the experiences they gained...hwaiting

hope for Gumri youtube cut for tonight

• Like 3

Its been a while, but finally gets to see BG & HR together again. Although there's no longer traces of Taek & Deoksun, they both still look lovely & compatible as ever.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7WtAeQ2ru-s

https://m.youtube.com/results?q=제52회 백상예술대상&sm=3

Btw I saw crew cut hair SunWoo, dorky Dongryong, stylish Jungbong & Ra Miran along at the Baeksaeng Award...i didn't see Jungpal, was he there too?

Also I take back..Deoksun is still DS....she actually kick back her dress tail right there on the red carpet... :)   

• Like 5

Wow... SunTaek's cuts are long. Beach date - DS's convo with DR- confession in JH's room - Dream kiss - first hug.

16 hours ago, clevvy said:

Anyeong! Just dropping by to post this!.......The Unfulfilled SUNTAEK wedding! Let's just imagine this guys! lol

Credit to the owner!

original.jpg?w=600&h

Then I know the who TOOK the picture.

The missing Ssamundong kid. Hehhehehhe

• Like 3

change my dp pic with the latest wedding pic lol XD

i wish have HQ though so it would look clearer...sorry for cropping the the other but Suntaek just too pretty together

thank you DR for always being the best wingman

• Like 2

17 hours ago, clevvy said:

Anyeong! Just dropping by to post this!.......The Unfulfilled SUNTAEK wedding! Let's just imagine this guys! lol

Credit to the owner!

Wow! Thanks for dropping by and sharing this pic. kekeke. 

original.jpg?w=600&h

lol. Why is 1% missing? >.<

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, phikyl said:

@packmule3 Heading downstairs to grab some right now and then I'll be ready to go

Go ahead. It's only 6am over there where you are. You actually woke up earlier than TK's Dad here in Episode 8. He woke up at 6:30am. 

Good morning!  

answer08-00012.jpg

He's gutsy. He wore the pink gloves. 

• Like 5

Ha! TK's dad after the alarm goes off looks just like me right now. 

What can I say, I'm easily amused when I wake up. Just not very friendly without my caffeine IV...

Wait... I thought TK bought his dad mittens? It looks like gloves when he's sweeping the street...

Edit: Ha! I'm blind. Just looked like gloves when he was holding the broom.