Park Bo Gum ❤ Girl's Day Hyeri aka REPLY 1988 TAEK x DEOKSUN

hafunohane

4 hours ago, bebe1989 said:

But tk still act naturally arround ds, because tk knew, DS HEART ALWAYS BELONGS TO HIM. .BOTH OF THEM(ds tk) CHOOSE THEIR FRIENDSHIP OVER THEIR FEELING.

i am curious too, when tk have confersation with sw, why he chosed "if i confess to ds, will she believe me?" not "will she like me back?". its because he already know ds heart or he just want to confess without getting anything back?! i have friend who wont confess to a girl before he make sure that the girl liking him back.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, hyuki4ever said:

i am curious too, when tk have confersation with sw, why he chosed "if i confess to ds, will she believe me?" not "will she like me back?". its because he already know ds heart or he just want to confess without getting anything back?! i have friend who wont confess to a girl before he make sure that the girl liking him back.

Taek and DS relationship is complicated. They're not just friends, they're best of friends. Taek knows that crossing the boundaries can either destroy a very long and beautiful friendship or become her most important person (which he is already, though he's not so sure about it yet, but I think he has a feeling that he is). He's asking if she will believe him since he knows her level of self-confidence. It's different when you hope/thinks that someone likes you too from actually being confessed too. Plus Taek knows that DS only thinks that he thinks of her as just friends. Taek is not dense, especially when it comes to DS. I think he knows he has a good chance with DS. He has tested her from time to time. He would always asks things of her and she would never fail him. He asked her out on a movie date, she agrees to go with him. He asked  her if it's okay if he lose, he got the answer that he wants. He leaned on her twice, she just lets him. He also knows that among them four boys, he's the one she's most comfortable with. He knows it. He's clueless with regards to things he's not interested in, but when he likes or loves something, he knows everything about that person/thing/hobby.

Taek is not as stupid as some people thinks. He's very smart, especially when it comes to what he's interested in.

• Like 8

3 hours ago, hyuki4ever said:

I agree with what @cooleet said but I think it's also because at this point he had already tried telling DS how he feels about her through his actions and she still didn't get it.

He'd given her presents, including his coveted trophy, and she still believed that Baduk was the most important thing to him.Even though he's done everything he can to prove to her that SHE is the most important thing to him. I don't think that TK is very good at expressing his feelings through words. Even in episode 19's hotel kiss, TK isn't the one who says anything; DS is. TK's method right until the end is telling through actions but DS was looking for the words. 

4 hours ago, hyuki4ever said:

@cooleet @phikyl i second you guys. . TK  already tested "ds" heart from time to time..so he was sure about DS feeling.. But ds always clueless when it comes to "boy/man/like/love" lol..so that why tk said "will she believe me?" He did everything to her, but ds still clueless. .

• Like 6

i agree with all of you @cooleet @phikyl @bebe1989 :D i have that curious when i watched for the first time, but after i have read all analyze that everyone pointed out, i was like "ahhh... yes yes.. righ.. right.. that make sense". i am glad to be here and reading all of everyone amazing analisize.

5 hours ago, phikyl said:

Even in episode 19's hotel kiss, TK isn't the one who says anything; DS is. TK's method right until the end is telling through actions but DS was looking for the words.

thats beautifull right.. they didnt even say "i like you for a long time" and then kiss.. but its like, they are already know for a long time the feeling for each other and need something (kiss) to upgrade their relationship from a friend to a lover. I really love that hotel kiss, not just because the way taek kiss ds :wub: but also the deep feeling behind that kiss.. longing, desire, hurt, etc.. and i like they said saranghae after in relationship.

• Like 4

8 hours ago, bebe1989 said:

Bad news !!! No eul reply1988 aka Choi Sungwon diagnosed with acute leukemia

Naver: Ilgan Sports] Actor Choi Sungwon diagnosed with acute leukemia.. leaving 'Mirror of the Witch'

source: Via @rachelyun

respond knetz about his bad news

Hope he will get well soon, Such a shock to read this news.

• Like 3

Yikes! Fingers crossed that he gets better! The diagnosis couldn't have come at a worse time either; right when careers are taking off because of Reply 1988. :(

I know a lot of you probably won't be able to make it because of timezones but there's a re-watch of Episode 5 with @CamelKnight on Thursday May 12 at 1pm Pacific Standard Time. That would be Friday May 13 at 5am KST

If you can join us at that time, awesome! If you can't, post your thoughts before or after that! 

24 minutes ago, phikyl said:

I know a lot of you probably won't be able to make it because of timezones but there's a re-watch of Episode 6 with @CamelKnight on Thursday May 12 at 1pm Pacific Standard Time. That would be Friday May 13 at 5am KST

If you can join us at that time, awesome! If you can't, post your thoughts before or after that! 

Psst... it's episode 5 actually :P

Or I'd need to watch EP 5 in the meantime and write my opinion about it lol. :D 

• Like 2

On 5/10/2016 at 3:19 PM, phikyl said:

I know a lot of you probably won't be able to make it because of timezones but there's a re-watch of Episode 5 with @CamelKnight on Thursday May 12 at 1pm Pacific Standard Time. That would be Friday May 13 at 5am KST

e833f6b8099789adabd78325331ffe04.gif\

Awesome! Will be here and sit a spell with y'all. :D  I thought I missed our weekly rewatch while I was out of town.  

Episode 5. Episode 5. Episode 5. 

See you tomorrow. @Grace1003, @tiendoank @cooleet and the other ladies who can join us. 

• Like 5

Wow!!!! Those fanarts are reeeeeeeaaally awesome. Now if they just make the honeeeeeymoon part, I would be more than grateful and happy. Wait... does that make me sound ungrateful?? hehhehehhe..

About the rewatch, 5 am KST is 3 am in my country. I will most likely still be in a dreamland, drawing drool islands on my bulky pillow... but I'll just catch up with you guys when I'm up.

• Like 4

On 5/5/2016 at 5:12 PM, CamelKnight said:

Did anyone really think TK didn't know how to open the yoghurt? I mean.. seriously. He's not smart in a lot of ways, but if I hand such a cup to a child aged 2 it will manage to open it. In my opinion, TK noticed DS struggling with the Rubiks Cube and wanted to help her out. But in order to save her feelings, he needed to be dumb at something too. Hence the failed attempt to open the yoghurt. I do think TK is actually quite more sophisticated in dealing with women, DS in particular, than we give him credit for :) 

Heeeey, I too had trouble peeling the lid off that Yoplait yogurt container with that tab-design. It's a good thing the new containers did away with those tabs. Sometimes the tiny tab did stick to the container.  Young children wouldn't have a problem because of their small fingers but it was hard to pick at those tabs with manicured nails. [lol. You know about my love-hate relationship with manicures, right?]  My solution: I simply snipped the corner with kitchen scissors then I pried it open with the spoon. 

But my biggest problem with the old Yoplait container was that it would “burp” a bit of the yogurt upon opening. Ugh. It’s a known product engineering/design failure. [I’m not kidding. It has something to do with the air pressure inside those teeny containers….]  Here’s a youtube How To video on opening Yoplait without getting yogurt splatter. 

Lol. Who says we aren't a fount of useless info here? 

But I like your suggestion that TK was playing dumb about the yogurt. It goes with his pretending to be cold in Episode 13 so DS had to zip up his jacket. :D

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, tiendoank said:

Wow!!!! Those fanarts are reeeeeeeaaally awesome. Now if they just make the honeeeeeymoon part, I would be more than grateful and happy. Wait... does that make me sound ungrateful?? hehhehehhe..

About the rewatch, 5 am KST is 3 am in my country. I will most likely still be in a dreamland, drawing drool islands on my bulky pillow... but I'll just catch up with you guys when I'm up.

awwww.... you disappointed me there. I thought you were going to say that you'll drool puddles on some manly chest instead. kekeke. There's no harm in dreaming, right? 

Do we have any updates on PBG and Hyeri? Why was our thread so quiet? lol. Where are the great Chatty Cathy's of the team SunTaek? 

You can post pictures or commentaries before you go to sleep. I'll be here at 9am EST anyway. My body clock is all messed up for another day or two. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, packmule3 said:

awwww.... you disappointed me there. I thought you were going to say that you'll drool puddles on some manly chest instead. kekeke. There's no harm in dreaming, right? 

Do we have any updates on PBG and Hyeri? Why was our thread so quiet? lol. Where are the great Chatty Cathy's of the team SunTaek? 

You can post pictures or commentaries before you go to sleep. I'll be here at 9am EST anyway. My body clock is all messed up for another day or two. 

Well... since you said it..

See the man who's waiting for Deok Sun me

12803259_974150455967215_707842150394421

p.s I've tried to look for manly chest Bo Gum, but I'm afraid the mod will spank me for posting inappropriate pic..hihihihi

• Like 4

1 hour ago, tiendoank said:

Well... since you said it..

See the man who's waiting for Deok Sun me

p.s I've tried to look for manly chest Bo Gum, but I'm afraid the mod will spank me for posting inappropriate pic..hihihihi

Here. Since you cannot post inappropriate bed scenes with PBG without penalty from the forum mods, lol, I made another one of my chicken scratchings for you. 

Spoiler

reply%201988%20faux%20works%203_zps4emij

But with you, @tiendoank, even innocent words like "spank" can come out indecent. kekeke. 

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, packmule3 said:

Here. Since you cannot post inappropriate bed scenes with PBG without penalty from the forum mods, lol, I made another one of my chicken scratchings for you. 

Reveal hidden contents

reply%201988%20faux%20works%203_zps4emij

But with you, @tiendoank, even innocent words like "spank" can come out indecent. kekeke. 

Holy crappy crankie donkiee!!!!!  I hope you were not thinking of me (or intending to draw me) when you were drawing that ghosty creature!! I'm not that horrible!!! I swear!!

And what's with that "spank" word?? I really didn't mean it in a bad dirty way. Chinchaa!!

b6930fba4925c668f9e56ffc6472fcc9.jpg[/ spoiler]
  • Like 4