Park Bo Gum ❤ Girl's Day Hyeri aka REPLY 1988 TAEK x DEOKSUN

hafunohane

On 4/6/2016 at 11:48 AM, onlysb1 said:

@packmule3. I agree with you there is no reason Taek would look tired if he hadn't discussed or announced the forfeit. 

Also all appointments was up to 5 pm. While it was raining Trash meet NJ, Bora arrived to restaurant, the movie about to start and Taek washing his face so it was still way too early and by the time JH driving there JB waiting for Mi Ok and Deok Sun waiting for her friend it was sunny again ^^ 

i remember it was raining before the movie started and it was the kind of rain with the sun still up. that's why dongryong said, a tiger must be getting married. usually this kind of rain would stop after a while and come back later in the day or in the evening. i remember hearing this during one of my ecology classes.

when Taek's manager and gf were discussing about DS concert date, it was still raining outside. I also believed that Taek was on his way out when he passed them by at the hallway. Meaning, he left for the concert earlier than jh because when jh was driving through the traffic, the rain had stopped. I imagined taek rushed to the concert venue, maybe got lost along the way and for sure he took time to park his car. i would have wanted to see his parked car though lol. he was really out of breath when he arrived, i could just imagine what he went through. but he got there first! we saw how jh rushed through the traffic but then in the end, taek beat him to the finish line. 

and also, we could see jb kept looking up at the sound of the bell/ring while he was waiting for his date. this mirrored exactly how DS would look to the door everytime it ringed when she was in the restaurant with the 3 boys. during jh's confession. whether jh took back or not his confession, it did not matter because DS was waiting for taek, the same way jb waited for mi-ok. 

guys, this is really a major issue for me right now. i can't move on from this drama. lee seung hwan's empty heart kept ringing in my ears, with an intermission from byun ji seob lol!

• Like 4

Really love BG's offscreen act towards HR

2.gif

Its not every day you see a hot & current young actor helping his junior actress costar put on her sock ...and willingly too

This kind of interaction that make it harder to move on from GumRi

• Like 13

Hello everyone 2 hours to go until voting ends! If you haven't voted please vote! To all those who asked for the gif to be posted anywhere to promote suntaek, please go ahead! Here's another one, still getting the hang of making the difficult gifs lol, hope you all like it!

Vote for SunTaek: bit.ly/suntaekff

tumblr_o59k96hd7P1tulljko1_500.gif

• Like 7

TK only has eyes for DS, and we saw him notice the fact that she wasn't wearing the proper shoes to go to a concert. There's no way TK would have taken more than a split second to decide that he was going to go after her. In my opinion, his decision to forfeit and go "rescue" her was made before she even got in the vehicle with DR. 

@packmule3

I think the writer wanted to show what it takes for JH to get to DS. The worrying he did in the cinema for over one hour. Not including the few more hours before meeting DR at the cinema from the time he saw her off with DR. Then his fumble & stumble until he arrived at the concert venue only to find out Taek beat him to it. He thought he was the only one having it tough getting to her, only to realized Taek had gone through a tougher time getting to DS. While JH was having his idle time with friends before meeting DR at the cinema then hanging around until he saw DS's date at the cinema, sitting in the cinema for another whole hour before going to DS, TK was jeorpadizing his career. So jeorpadizing may be a strong word, but close enuf because TK was dealing with more than just traffic lights so he can get to DS on time. TK gave up his work vs JH gave up an hour or so of his leisure time . I think this is the comparison the writer was trying to make.

Also I think someone has mention in dc about the score board on the wall outside the toilet where the baduk scores were written & they said its written - next to TK's name, meaning when washing his hand TK has forfeited the game. And I guess when chief stewardess was telling her bf DS still going to the concert alone after her date back out, I think she was trying to link TK reason for forfeiting the game to DS going alone to the concert.

And about TK arrived huffing & puffing at the concert venue, I actually like one fanfic that say TK's care was block at the carpark at the Baduk center which was why he has run all the way to the concert venue :D

• Like 7

18 minutes ago, cooleet said:

Yo! How are you guys here? Sorry for being inactive this week. I'm here in Korea right now but I'll be going home tomorrow so who's up for a rewatch say April 9 or 10, 10 pm KST? 

Hey, @cooleet,

I heard that for the safety of aircraft operations and protection of passengers, you're not allowed to bring home one of these.  Too bad. 

Spoiler

PBG with Eric Nam. Source: Eric Nam's instagram.

reply%201988%20with%20eric%20nam_zps9qtb

lol. Have a safe flight home! 

>>I think, Saturday's better for most people. They don't have to work the following day. 

• Like 1

@deeand Thanks for tagging me. It’s interesting to read everyone’s take on this. I think the writer didn’t show us how Taek forfeited his match primarily because ep 18 was in a way dedicated to helping JH find closure for his one-sided love; hence the focus was on JH.

Since how Taek forfeited his match and raced to the concert hall was never clearly explained, it’s natural to have varying opinions and interpretations. And that’s exactly what makes a forum interesting.

Regarding the pager theory, I wrote it to offer an alternative perspective of what could have happened. For those who found it somewhat offensive to suggest that Taek listened to DS’ voicemail, it’s perhaps worth considering that in ep 2, the adult Taek was revealed to have read DS’ diary.

Tbh, I’d rather not have him hack DS’ pager too. Of course, there are other possible explanations. But at the same time, it would be presumptuous to assume Taek instantly decided to forfeit the match the moment he saw DS.

Back then, there were no handphones or whatsapp. There was a considerable amount of risk involved when Taek decided to go for the concert. Like for example, if DS had just walked away, Taek would have no way of finding her. She didn’t even have her pager with her.

Baduk meant the world to Taek. He had never forfeited a single match in his entire professional career. When he came out of the washroom, his footsteps were heavy. It wasn’t an easy decision for him, and he wouldn’t know for sure if he had made the right choice until he reach the concert hall.

It was precisely the gravity of his decision that made JH realise it wasn’t about luck or fate or timing at all. Which makes me wonder: How did DS react when she found out Taek had forfeited his match for the concert?

• Like 4

@cooleet I'm in! Apr. 9th works better for me though because as @packmule3 said, no work the next day. Resume with Ep. 12?

Have a safe trip back! [As much as I'd like to say take our Taek-i back home with you, it's probably best not to anger security. :D]

1 hour ago, __jesse said:

@deeand

I think the writer didn’t show us how Taek forfeited his match primarily because ep 18 was in a way dedicated to helping JH find closure for his one-sided love; hence the focus was on JH.

B I N G O ! ! !

I think this is the best explanation so far....

This episode aka ep 18 aka Goodbye First Love is dedicated to JH, so its not important when, why or how Taek made up his mind to go to DS or arrived at her side panting but most importantly is Taek gets to Deoksun first.   

Also after he forfeited an important match too as JH found out later.

The writer just want to show comparison between JH who was on leave didn't act fast enough to go to DS while TK left his work to go to DS....thus JH finally understand why TK deservesDS more as he see how much TK's love for her compare to his love for her. 

"He wants her much more than I do"

• Like 3

Yeah Ep18 was kinda eye opener for Junghwan because it highlighted

• Taek and Deok Sun had tried by couldn't move on from each other 
  • Taek understands Deok Sun better than anyone 

So all the talk about Deok Sun's affairs counted because Taek was the only one who can put an end to it. Deok Sun was trying to make a point that boys are interested in her and she is not pushover but Taek was trying figure how she feels, is there someone really important to her now? At birthday party he was unsure whether Deok Sun was deluding herself or she was really trying to be happy with someone else so both didn't make him happy. At gathering Deok Sun blurted out that is okay for her not to go concert. So what is that supposed to mean? Maybe she wasn't trying to the begin with. Eventually having seen her being unnecessarily stubborn Taek can tell  their pretense won't go anywhere and  she will  end up being most burdened. Hence when he saw Deok Sun's simile he knew he made right  decision, he can make her happy and that's enough ^^

• Like 8

49 minutes ago, rarararrarara said:

Aaaa iam very happy now, congratulation !!!! Up up up

3920ea466e6f5f1666e0577cc3bee6ce.jpgLET'S PARTY....

BUT AND THEN CHOI TAEK CAME... AND DRAGED US AWAY, AND SAID : "BE CALM"

BUT... HE PARTYING ALL BY HIS SELF ALONE...

AND WHEN DOEKSOEN FOUND IT SHE BEAT HIM IN TO PULP.. KE..KE..KE..

• Like 20