Park Bo Gum ❤ Girl's Day Hyeri aka REPLY 1988 TAEK x DEOKSUN

hafunohane

So it was BG & HR's first kiss? I mean onscreen :D I'm sure both will remember this kiss for a long, long time....

LoL the boys....with no  make ups on, so tanned...going as Koreans, return as Hispanics. ..haha but still cute...and looks like hubby puts on a bit of weight despite their hectic schedule. ..

Wish he'll do a cf with HR soon...

• Like 12

15 minutes ago, lxands said:

So it was BG & HR's first kiss? I mean onscreen :D I'm sure both will remember this kiss for a long, long time....

LoL the boys....with no  make ups on, so tanned...going as Koreans, return as Hispanics. ..haha but still cute...and looks like hubby puts on a bit of weight despite their hectic schedule. ..

Wish he'll do a cf with HR soon...

i think it just their first kiss with each other.

idk about Hyeri maybe this is her first on screen kiss but i heard Bogum already have kisses scene in his past drama

hahaha Bogum soooo tanned but still handsome of course XD

and Na PD happy face obviously enjoying the suffering of the boys lol

how does Go Kyung Pyo look even hotter and more handsome XD

i feel like there new MV come out every day lol or i just repeat post some same one...i don't remember seeing as much mvs of my past otps in short time even Taeksun screentime as couple is not as much as typical otps lol but still every mv feel different in creative way XD

Edited by salz
  • Like 15

The thing is... I sometimes wonder what would it be if Taeki went to one of those blind dates and decided to date for real. I couldn't imagine how frustrating it would be for both Taekie and the girl... well, since the boy could only manage saying word or two every time. He's not a typical of a person who can be chatty to a stranger all of a sudden, so I expect it might take a decade or two before he feels comfortable enough with anyone. hehehhe..

Glad that it was Deok Sun... the girl who knows him all his life. He didn't have to pretend to be someone else.

• Like 8

IcTN4P4.jpg

cr : Reply 1988 DC gal

#3 JungHwan, what kind of boy he is?

Ep 3. August 1988

Excitement explosion

Ep 18. (But happened in ep 1) September 1988

Ough you’ve scared me. You’re not pretty at all. (but he watched her secretly)

Ep 4. November 1988

Idiot. Remove stuck-on rice from your mouth (ha she is cute)

Ep 5. November 1988

Special unit, open your eyes (Her half awake looks is cute)

Ep 5. November 1988

… ( why this girl hasn’t come yet until late night, makes me worried)

Ep 7. December 1988

It’s because Lee Mi Yeon, that looks pretty (when they were watching the advertisement of pink gloves)

(So she wants to have gloves haha I have to buy that for her)

Ep 7. December 1988

It’s getting colder but you are wearing clothes like that? There will be a lot of people in Apgujeong, why you have to go there?

(What is this, she looks pretty wearing skirt but  what? She said she still want to go there eventhough there will be so crowded with people)

Ep 7. December 1988

You’re so greedy

(Because I feel embarrassed coming here, just talking roughly for now)

Ep 7. December 1988

Use this head of yours and think seriously about why I came

(I came because I like you so much but I feel awkward to say it)

What he said is opposite to what is inside his heart.

He is nervous that his feeling will be seen.

He is a tsundere boy, although he always grumbles, but he takes a good care the person whom he cares.

• Like 17

@tiendoank Yes and same goes for DS :) remember that movie date? She sit still with her arms crossed tightly and focus entirely on the movie :rolleyes:

That is so not a date, look just like 2 loners happen to sit next to each other in a theatre ^_^

No wonder she always gets dumped by her dates/blind dates in the past :rolleyes:

• Like 6

1 hour ago, raniryu said:

Someone (Im sorry I forget who) here used to mention that every JH and DS scene were also shared by TK and DS.
what I notice is TK and DS scene were almost always one step ahead in one way or another

1. The jwi scene
On JH/DS scene, DS trying to help JH, and they ended up having a laugh together because of it.
TK/DS scene were more because at this scene TK once again emphasize the fact that he likes DS as a woman and he isn't shy complimenting her and admitting his feelings to his friend.

2. The concert scene
JH refused to give his jacket to DS. TK voluntarily gave his jacket and did so without hurting DS pride and not to mention he forfeited his match to be with her.

3. The waiting for DS scene
JH waits for DS to be back from study room and peek at her from his window. of course DS didn't know this. The one moment he show up with umbrella he only give the umbrella and leaves her alone (I mean he couldve make the most of the moment and cuddles with her under the umbrella. making excuse for some skinship!).
TK waits for DS to go to the bathroom while pretending to take a smoke so she didn't worry and feel more embarassed after TK witness her crying before.
and of course in this scene he witness DS who cries and become vulnerable and promise to keep her secret.

4. DS sleeps while the guy is awake scene
DS were asleep in the bus because she woke up early to wait for JH and ended up asleep on his shoulder.
DS slept in TK's room with HIS blanket and pillow and mattress and being tucked in by TK (after she bleeds but still). and she sleept for a long long time.

5. DS pick clothes for the guys
DS pick TK clothes very very carefully while chose JH shirt with the color that he didn't like and he ended up never wear them (at least not on screen)

6. DS being protected in a some kind of a back hug mode
JH protect DS in the bus using his body to prevent her from being jostled. TK protect DS in the beach using his body and later on having a 'date' in the beach with her (there's coffee, food, baduk, and ofc sunsets)

7. Trip out of town
JH and DS went to school trip while DS and TK went overseas together just them (and the baduk people but still) with consent from their parents. and we all know lots of wonderful moments happen in chine. its kind of their special spot I guess.

8. Be DS's "date"
DS and her friends went to MCD together because they didn't have a date. and they ended up asking DS to call JH there. He kinda become her "date" and paying their food and all. Though they only have some time to be alone together at the bus.
DS's blind date partner cancel on her so she didn't have a date and ask MO to bring her a warm clothes in the concert venue. but before MO came, TK was there. With warm jacket and warmer smiles. He's there without being called. and ofc they spend the moment with just the both of them.

9. DS hurt her foot

DS pretend with JH to get his attention and he only help her trying to walk by holding her hand. But TK got the bridal carry and DS swoon overnight because of it lol.

10. Bed scene
JH got asked by DS to go to the concert, while Tk got to kiss DS.

That's all the scenes I can recall for now..

and ofc lots of TK/DS scene that weren't shared by JH/Ds cause TK is the husband hohoho.. :phew:

@raniryu, Oh u made a gd point for number 5! I forgot that JH's shirt can be compared to all the clothes DS prepared for CT. Like seriously, JH didnt seem to be able to receive DS affection but CT always receives it. 

Agree that CT is always one step ahead. Thats why his character grows on us while JH's actions get more frustrating for the viewers. 

P.S: This drama and its influences! I am learning baduk and I cut my hair like hyeri..... 

• Like 12