Ryu Jun Yeol 류준열 - [Best New TV Actor for 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards + Drama Category Rookie Male Award for AAA]

Howlol

2 hours ago, minbongyi said:

Anybody here knows how to attach the picture/gif in the thread? I can't find the attachment icon :P

there's the "insert other media" thing above the "submit reply" button when you wrote a post :D

Is that RJY 1988 fashion style? :w00t:LDH really stands out with the flowerprint jacket and belt Can't imagine RJY wearing it, haha. I hope they will have a good time in phuket and perhaps do some talent show where there will be RJY-GKP-LDH dancing to sobangcha song again, hyeri-LDH duet stage, and ahjumma-ahjusshi club dance. That would be fun

• Like 12

11 minutes ago, wasted_youth said:

Is this at the departure hall?? The staff didn't want to miss the chance to take a photo I see haha. Everyone at the back was looking at our handsome star.

Aigoo is he tired?? Eye bags coming out already poor oppa. Hope he gets some rest. He's gonna be feeling very hot in that hoodie later on ahahah

• Like 2

Guest wizengamot
6 hours ago, EMM! said:

No Tomorrow <섬.사라진 사람들> 
Release: February 2016 

Go to page: http://eyesonryu.tumblr.com/post/137598060495

Director: Lee Ji Seung
Duration: 88 minutes
Cinematography: Cho Hyung Rae
Editing Shin Min-Kyung, John Kim (A.M. Post)
Lighting: Choo Kyeong-Yeob
Music: Jung Jin-ho
Visual effects: Madman Post
A Cinema Factory production presented by Sansoo Ventures
International Sales by Contents Panda

Info compiled from Naver Movie, Hancinema
Translated by Eyes on RYU | eyesonryu.tumblr.com
Please don’t forget to credit Eyes on RYU when sharing!

Synopsis “Does slavery still exist  in this generation?”

Reporter Lee Hyeri (Park Hyo Joo) received this information and was dispatched to a remote island with her cameraman (Lee Hyun Wook) and was asked to film a documentary about this. But no matter how she tried to gather information of the people living there, they seem to be guarded and not opening up easily. Workers of one salt-pond were reportedly missing and one of them are left in a comma-state. Reporter Lee Hyeri refused to be pulled-out from this case despite having no progress in interviewing the people. Five months later, the only witness has woken up from his comma. What will be revealed?

No Tomorrow is based on a true story which involves a reporter who starts investigating an unfortunate case that happened on a remote island.

Ryu Jun Yeol will take the role of Heo Jihoon, the rotten son of the salt-pond’s owner, Heo Seong Gu (Choi Il Hwa).

---------

Whew?? Are you guys excited??? <3333

I can't wait really.. I wonder how he'll portray Jihoon! His bangs was even colored.. haha!
Also, this was filmed before Reply 1988 :D

omg. so he's going to play as some sort of villain or an annoying character. ok, let's see this haha. but i want him in a drama again heh

13 minutes ago, wizengamot said:

must draw this pic

i cannot wait to see his IG uploads from Phuket. I really enjoy his IG :)

Oh please do it and share here :)

39 minutes ago, janeadelaine said:

there's the "insert other media" thing above the "submit reply" button when you wrote a post :D

Hahahaa. So I'm already doing it right. I think there's problem with my PC so I can't upload. Thank you B)

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, ladidada7 said:

Can we join the vote for this award?

i don't know we can vote or not, because in the website they using hangul so i don't understand what they write.. kekekekekekkekekke maybe someone can translate it or make it tutorial to vote it with english :)

• Like 3

2105624776_e61a7611_image_zpscnxowzsu.jp

US WHO DON'T LIVE IN SEOUL : -_-

01gif_zpszgil7mrm.gif

I hope they won't disturb him and the rest of the cast during the flight. There are some cases with idols where the fans take photos while they are sleeping/ already in their seats. 

@mojobobo Bogum, Dong-hwi and Jun-yeol have been non-stop with their schedules after the the filming ended they must be really tired. But look at uri Jun-yeol, never stopped smiling and entertaining the fans at the ap. 

This is old photo not from the ap (source)

2063530628_d0e37fcb_instaG_2016_01_19_20

@wizengamotdraw, draw! Draw the one with his hands on his chin too pleasee hehe

• Like 22

Guest wizengamot

what i like about this airport pics is that he's not even bothering with "airport fashion" hahahaha!!! i mean, it's all about being comfortable hahaha