Ryu Jun Yeol 류준열 - [Best New TV Actor for 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards + Drama Category Rookie Male Award for AAA]

Howlol

9 minutes ago, phadungpon said:

@wenyeol What he said can you translate please

7 minutes ago, mmimo said:

what does the caption say? what did he say?
i should really learn korean :vicx:

mianhae~ I did not really understand what he said nor the caption XD I just see his kindness through his actions :))

• Like 4

4 hours ago, EMM! said:

This time is different. TvN's Reply 1994 concert was a TvN special-- it was produced by TvN so it was aired by TvN. :D

This concert is produced by CJEM and it's a totally different case since the tickets are paid :) For sure, it won't be televised but some press might be invited and fancams will surely be uploaded :) For more info, please check: http://eyesonryu.tumblr.com/search/reply1988concert

About the Phuket trip, they'll leave tonight if my guess is correct ^^

Aww Well~ I hope they will dance sonbangcha lol

RJY SING AND DANCE GOD BRING IT ON

Hyeri jacket tho... . http://twitter.com/gossong/status/689336828596359168/photo/1

• Like 5

Woohooo..jump in here at the right time, thread is full of oppa's goodies. :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: Keep 'em coming chingus!!

It seems like RJY just grabbed whatever comfortable for his airport fashion..LOL..i love it! He seems like the person who's confident and dont care too much about superficial things.

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, nicegirl99 said:

sorry girls, another one...for those who want to sleep, maybe you should give it up...

(Cr:  stardailynews )

this one if for Lee DW and dongseng Choi S

LOLLL Dong Hwi ahhh what are you wearing >.<

Aww is oppa teling people to be careful as they are walking? What a sweet man <3

• Like 10

5 minutes ago, 2505stv said:

am I weird to be extremely happy just by seeing them walking together. I mean they're next to each other in BOTH posts. omg my otp feels.

Ok i'm done for today. Goodnight!

Edit: WAITTTT aren't the first three ppl GKP, HR and RJY, and then PBG trailing behind the guy holding the CJeS paper bag?

and why are they talking to a camera? Are they gonna upload it somewhere? *begs*

i guess sleep wont come easy.

• Like 16