Ryu Jun Yeol 류준열 - [Best New TV Actor for 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards + Drama Category Rookie Male Award for AAA]

Howlol

36 minutes ago, janeadelaine said:

I saw lots of posts on instagram saying they didn't get the ticket to RJY fanmeeting :o I guess it's sold out already?

edit: http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=311&aid=0000573037 this article says the ticket sold out in 2 minutes! whoa our oppa popularity is no joke

but i saw someone re-sell on twitter, so might be overbooked when all your friends got the tickets all together...this is crazy...2 miniutes???!!!

He's like an idol...Actor-nim Daebak...C-JeS really knows how to do business~

• Like 7

39 minutes ago, janeadelaine said:

I saw lots of posts on instagram saying they didn't get the ticket to RJY fanmeeting :o I guess it's sold out already?

edit: http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=311&aid=0000573037 this article says the ticket sold out in 2 minutes! whoa our oppa popularity is no joke

WENYEOL!!!

2 minutes!

DAE to the BAK!

CaMFrgFUcAEH6Mh.jpg

YES! Uri Oppa is DAEBAK!!!!

• Like 12

36 minutes ago, aprodithe said:

i try to answer this one..
it's like Byun Yohan's circle of friends...that 48 number come from because his friends is A LOT...and RJY is one of them

On V-app, JYJ Kim Junsu also mentioned BYH ^^ He said they have contacted and support each other although never met before ㅋㅋㅋ

It will be great to see our Ryu, BYH, and Junsu together. 

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, janeadelaine said:

Awesome! Hope CJes make another fanmeeting soon.

38 minutes ago, dee2diana said:

Happy Pepero pages!!! 111 pages! :wub:

I heard he'll back to Korea tomorrow, OMG I can't wait to see him again. Will he back with Africa's traditional cloths? :rolleyes:

I still remember how Laos YOF squads appeared on unique cloths and accessories in airport. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Ah, TAXI eps 2!! I have to watch it! I found that TAXI broadcast at 20.40 Korean time. So if you live in Indonesia (especially Jakarta), the show will start at 18.40 until 19.40. You can find the RAW on joovideo.com around 21.00 o'clock ^^

Happy watching guys~

:w00t: I hope they will wear African traditional cloths since all the spoilers we see so far consist of RJY wearing the same clothes LOL

24 minutes ago, Amulya Kolusu said:

Sorry guys, I know I shouldn't post this here but yesterday I watched a taiwan movie named Our Times (its subbed in dramanice) which is on first love you guys have to believe me, Only after watching it, I overcame the trauma that AM1988 gave me. I am so relieved now. I think now I can move on in my life.

Spoiler

Recently I also watch but I still can't move on HAHA. Since I feel that the ending is much more positive than AM1988 ending...

@snowglobe147 

Spoiler

I think u should put the pbg gifs under spoiler since this is RJY topic. 

• Like 8

9 minutes ago, nicegirl99 said:

but i saw someone re-sell on twitter, so might be overbooked when all your friends got the tickets all together...this is crazy...2 miniutes???!!!

He's like an idol...Actor-nim Daebak...C-JeS really knows how to do business~

Aigoo, people shouldn't do this...good on C-Jes to take prompt action. 

Let's hope there will be fancams of the fanmeet and that it will be full house and successful ^^

• Like 9

48 minutes ago, ainipang said:

what is BYH48 refer to?

The BYH48 actually comes from the name of the Japanese girl group AKB48 which, if you know them, originally started off with 48 members but seems like as of last year end, they have more than 100+ members. So yes… I think the name is given by fans who are amazed by BYH's large social circle of friends.

@Amulya Kolusu

Unfortunately I watched that movie way before Reply 1988 so it wouldn’t help. However, I love that movie!

Looks like they are in HK already (frm DC)

Spoiler

005ZY38mgw1f0kyqdkd6aj30bp0ku0th.jpg

• Like 19

5 minutes ago, mojobobo said:

Aigoo, people shouldn't do this...good on C-Jes to take prompt action. 

Let's hope there will be fancams of the fanmeet and that it will be full house and successful ^^

Yes, C-JEs really acted so fast!!! First the fan-meeting, and then the concert...all are non-broadcasting programmes...

cry.jpg

• Like 8

At least I tried (to buy...) tho of course failed miserably, after non stop refreshing and clicking for one full hour. hahahah well Ryu Junyeol what have you done to me??
Cjes just post to not buy from illegal reseller, but report to them instead the ID and information regarding the reseller, someone told me there is one reseller sells for 250.000 won each, hope they do something with this, maybe open another ticket selling, oh please....

hiks, I really want to see him.... maybe I'll try again tonight, who knows there's canceled ticket or expired booking. 

BYH48 is parody of AKB48, japanese girlgroup with 48members (cmiiw) to describe how big Byun Yohan's actor group is. Actually their group members mostly actors but not everyone is actor, there are also designer, and I heard one YG singer has joined them lately. I love their friendship, the loyalty and support among each other! their friendship is just so lovely, I'm glad Junyeol has great friends.

• Like 21

12 minutes ago, yumeaki said:

The BYH48 actually comes from the name of the Japanese girl group AKB48 which, if you know them, originally started off with 48 members but seems like as of last year end, they have more than 100+ members. So yes… I think the name is given by fans who are amazed by BYH's large social circle of friends.

@Amulya Kolusu

Unfortunately I watched that movie way before Reply 1988 so it wouldn’t help. However, I love that movie!

Looks like they are in HK already (frm DC)

Hide contents

005ZY38mgw1f0kyqdkd6aj30bp0ku0th.jpg

ah yaa..i forget to mention it come from AKB48 girl group.

btw, is that Bogummie or Kyungpyo with Junyoel? I think it's Bogum since their height is match level (Kyungpyo is slightly taller). and seems like both always together (photos and on the airport)

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Howlongwillthisfandomlast said:

@aprodithe Im guessing Bogummie based on the photo before your post. Kyungpyo is taller and the 1 beside Junyeol has thin legs. 

yes it;s bogum because the one posting the pic is bogummie fans...

i just pity to RJY because he must wore that sandals since Phuket for 10 days and more till today lmao. I hope Sangchulie pick him and bring him some warmer clothes and shoes in the airport..lmao

• Like 11

can't wait for the new goddies cooming soon....airport pic, taxi, fanmeeting, all that independence movies.

Keep updating girls...don't abandon our thread here. It's our main home. It's easier if you want to search something   ^_^

I'm excited  :w00t::w00t::w00t:

• Like 10

I originally guessed it's Bogummy simply because he's always wearing hat :P But yes, it's him alright. My main concern is really the bags they are holding. They seems to shop a bit at duty free (probably in Africa). *trying to see through the bags* 

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, yumeaki said:

I originally guessed it's Bogummy simply because he's always wearing hat :P But yes, it's him alright. My main concern is really the bags they are holding. They seems to shop a bit at duty free (probably in Africa). *trying to see through the bags* 

yes that bag is quite big..probably they did what iceland group did. saving money during the trip to buy souvenir at the end of the journey hahahaha..
arrrgghhh watching iceland grup really making me curious how this group is doing. except the first group (peru), the other group has no problem adjusting to everything. food, lodging, and even very excited to meet new people. though the Iceland group is the one i am very very amaze of because they're just so fun and getting along soooo well. it's just like 4 people with the same character going vacation together.

oh..and Junyeol does not even care to wear mask..just like in Phuket. and iam curious where's Kyungpyo and jaehong...

• Like 6

7 hours ago, yumeaki said:

Remember the iceland one ? Kim Haneul was kidnapped in his suit with no bag/backpack. He was using plastic bag that you get at convenience store I think ?

So my question is, where did they get the backpack. It looks quite good :D

I feel like we are waiting for our war hero coming back home...but he is being himself, all casual and natural

Can't wait for YoF. Hopefully EyesOnRyu will be subbing it :D

But first Taxi :w00t:

• Like 6

11 minutes ago, aprodithe said:

yes that bag is quite big..probably they did what iceland group did. saving money during the trip to buy souvenir at the end of the journey hahahaha..
arrrgghhh watching iceland grup really making me curious how this group is doing. except the first group (peru), the other group has no problem adjusting to everything. food, lodging, and even very excited to meet new people. though the Iceland group is the one i am very very amaze of because they're just so fun and getting along soooo well. it's just like 4 people with the same character going vacation together.

oh..and Junyeol does not even care to wear mask..just like in Phuket. and iam curious where's Kyungpyo and jaehong...

The YOF Iceland is so fun to watch because the 4 stones are such close friends and have similar personalities. I am curious to see what synergy we can expect to see from the 4 in Africa. Actually, I wonder what nicknames Na PD will think for them. He always manages to come up with a fitting nickname that perfectly describes the casts’ personality. I’m so excited for the upcoming series!!!

Bogummy is more well known so I guess he has learnt to wear mask to protect his identity from being mobbed. Although based on his arrival photo in Phuket, I think his concern is more of worrying about his tired face attracting ugly photos (to me, he is an actor that is like an idol but not an idol). Junyeol wouldn’t care but maybe once he started to get mobbed on street, he might learn to take up some disguise acts. :lol:

• Like 10