Ryu Jun Yeol 류준열 - [Best New TV Actor for 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards + Drama Category Rookie Male Award for AAA]

Howlol

44 minutes ago, EMM! said:

RYU JUN YEOL FACTS (by Eyes on Ryu)
http://eyesonryu.tumblr.com/ryu-facts

The purpose of this facts page is to make fans understand Ryu Jun Yeol better, as he is a very very interesting person! We will update the list gradually! ^^

It’s cheesy and they say that if one says a word so much, it might lose it’s meaning–
but we believe the word “love” is better said as much as we can as to remind us what it means and to strengthen it, too.
(also, don’t be shy to use this word regularly, even our Junyeol uses it very often!)
Again, thank you for supporting Ryu Jun Yeol with Eyes on RYU!

We love you all!
Share to love!

With love,and for love,
Eyes On Ryu!

I follow EoR on twitter and ig, thank you so much for compiling all those facts! I was once an admin for a fansite too and I know it's not easy so thanks again for always translating and sharing all things ryu! ^_^

23 minutes ago, tituyphing said:

fanaccount gist translation :

Reveal hidden contents

so miss heeya saw them on 30 Jan, she said she moved from her originally booked accommodation bec there is no kitchen, and she was supposed to have party that night but too tired and canceled it and then she saw them.  it was blackout at the whole Big Falls, the members were menboong and she just saw from far... she gathered courage to ask the writer eonni whether she can get sign but the eonni turn down the request. they look skinny and tired also she can't look at their face cleary. she heard PBG said "there is no electricity here... but if you pay they'll give it to you.." (taek version), she heard ryu junyeol said he wants to take proper showers since he just took shower with muddy water, gkp busy with hi handphone looking for another accommodation, and ajh just looks like menboong. Pbg being so angelic, to be the only one with mosquito repellent spray and spraying it to writer and cameraman, also halfly to himself since he was wearing longsleeves. she said she believed she made eye contact around 3times with pbg, and he looks confused she is thinking he must be wondering whether she is chinese or korean? though she doesn't know where they stay at the end, she hopes the guys get nice accommodation and rest comfortably. and when people said you must get tanned if you go to desert, that's not true, because their face still shinning. although they were just 5feets away but they look like from different star (omg this fans hahaha)

and on another post she said, on 31 jan on her way up to rafting place she saw the team's box being brought down. and she heard the guys are going down on raft. then when she goes to bungee jump site the employee asks her "are you korean? so many korean today. I heard they are actors." and he told her that the two who jumped are weight 72kg and 74kg, and she said they were Ryu Jun Yeol and Park Bogum. the employee also showed them the registration list Ryu Jun Yeol wrote on number 20 and 21.. she thinks the team was visited Big Falls, did rafting and bungee jumping, because that's the main attraction there. although YOF always been a hits, she hopes the africa trip be even more successful~~

OMG I can't wait!!! Super excited

OMG they did bungee jumping too? For someone who loves traveling, I'm sure he was happy that he could try bungee jumping xD I can't wait until it airs, and for pictures/videos he took in Thailand and Africa, I miss his ig updates somehow hahahaha :wub: hopefully he'll post something soon.. thanks for translating! ^^

Edited by honeylime
  • Like 8

19 minutes ago, ihate0ni0ns said:

@EMM! and admin Tee 

THANK U SO MUCH FOR CREATING THOSE FACTS PAGE (and of course EoR). I DONT KNOW WHY IM CRYING NOW.

ANYWAY AGAIN, THANK U SO MUCH.

*goes to the corner to cry again*

kamsahamnida~

AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA Truly, Ryu Jun Yeol fans are softiesssssss :P

Thanks for your help too, bb! <3

• Like 6

daebak byun yohan is practically super junior's heechul actor ver! he could capture male idols that easy:wub: i'm glad junyeol is one of BYH48, his connection will be verrry wide hohoho. the chemistry between junyohan is no joke! just like junhwi (look at me trying to make couple name for tham hahaha)

-----

@EMM! happy two months anniversary EoR!!! i am always always always and always be thankful of everything you guys translated, and congratulations guys i think EoR's (evil) plan to make more people love junyeol more is working hahaha!!! oh! also, emm please don't forget to sleep too : ( don't worry about the amount of translations because we can wait, we can wait~ take your time and just take some sleep if you want to~ saranghae emm!

• Like 11

1 hour ago, tituyphing said:

fanaccount gist translation :

Hide contents

so miss heeya saw them on 30 Jan, she said she moved from her originally booked accommodation bec there is no kitchen, and she was supposed to have party that night but too tired and canceled it and then she saw them.  it was blackout at the whole Big Falls, the members were menboong and she just saw from far... she gathered courage to ask the writer eonni whether she can get sign but the eonni turn down the request. they look skinny and tired also she can't look at their face cleary. she heard PBG said "there is no electricity here... but if you pay they'll give it to you.." (taek version), she heard ryu junyeol said he wants to take proper showers since he just took shower with muddy water, gkp busy with hi handphone looking for another accommodation, and ajh just looks like menboong. Pbg being so angelic, to be the only one with mosquito repellent spray and spraying it to writer and cameraman, also halfly to himself since he was wearing longsleeves. she said she believed she made eye contact around 3times with pbg, and he looks confused she is thinking he must be wondering whether she is chinese or korean? though she doesn't know where they stay at the end, she hopes the guys get nice accommodation and rest comfortably. and when people said you must get tanned if you go to desert, that's not true, because their face still shinning. although they were just 5feets away but they look like from different star (omg this fans hahaha)

and on another post she said, on 31 jan on her way up to rafting place she saw the team's box being brought down. and she heard the guys are going down on raft. then when she goes to bungee jump site the employee asks her "are you korean? so many korean today. I heard they are actors." and he told her that the two who jumped are weight 72kg and 74kg, and she said they were Ryu Jun Yeol and Park Bogum. the employee also showed them the registration list Ryu Jun Yeol wrote on number 20 and 21.. she thinks the team was visited Big Falls, did rafting and bungee jumping, because that's the main attraction there. although YOF always been a hits, she hopes the africa trip be even more successful~~

OMG I can't wait!!! Super excited

Oh! I thought she's a staff, hehehe so she's also a guest, I hope everyone had a lot of fun and YES, finally they are going home tomorrow, Oppa RJY can finaly have decent bath, lmao! Can't wait for their pics ^_^

• Like 8

1 hour ago, tituyphing said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

tvN goes crazy!! now officially BYH48... hahahaha OMG I just can't...... I know this is popular among fans but to make special ent report about it, wahahhahaha daebak!!! daebak!! hope all members really hits daebak and be hot trend men!!

Looks like even k-media stalk Yohan's gang, those pics are in their personal insta accounts and there are moreeeee I tell you, so happy they are getting all this attention, they are all talented bunch and slow but surely making names for themselves.

• Like 9

Man I would give my arm and my legs to spend one day with the full squad. First off to be with my baby Byun Yo Hun (sorry I liked him before I even knew RJY existed LOL) would be a treat but then also get to hand with RJY, LDH, Ji Soo, sweet Sunho, the dude from Pinocchio....why is life so unkind and this can only ever be a dream :tears: Then just imagine all the people that each member could call. We could get all the youthful up and coming actors that are the trend now in Korea to meet in one place if we got the squad members to each call one friend LOL. That would actually be a good concept for some kind of variety show. 6 degrees whee you  bring on a friend to do stuff then you call friends to see if they will come and help you to do stuff and it would just be all around awesome. I still haven't watched Sociophobia but I have been sitting and festing on my eyes on some picture I saw of our boys in Nambia. I love how RJY and my Jungbong are always side by side :D YOF cannot air soon enough. I am also looking forward to getting some awesome pictures and fan accounts once his fan meeting rolls around. 

• Like 15

7 hours ago, jewelleng said:

yess!! finally i had my acct here!! a 35-yr old ahjumma creating a soompi acct for "oppa". such a trash..

As a fellow 35-year-old-woman, we're not (yet) an ahjumma! I always consider myself as a noona who love to adopt younger boy as an oppa hahaha.

To @EMM! and everyone at EoR

3YmgQUx.jpg

• Like 15

2 hours ago, Boranoona said:

I miss ryu junyeol !!!  Guess he is coming back on 3rd feb? Can't wait for the airport photos !!

We miss you  here @Boranoona :bawling::bawling:

Here is a Picture of Oppa RJY with YoF boys as a welcome gift 

Cr. to 04081004 in twitter

lD8ZRlK6.jpg:large

And oppa with BYH and friends in Bed  (that sounds  wrong tho, lol!)

6UcWtFto.jpg:large

• Like 4

They will be back TOMMOROW..HURRAHHH...can't wait.

the first question i want the reporter ask will be, "ryu junyeol ssi, have you ever changed your clothes for the past 10 days??" buahahahahaah

since i think he's and adventurer man, he would trying every single thing in this Afrika journey i think. Bungee jumping, rafting, etc...he wil not miss this .

@rameennoodles

agree...he looks very good in white, but also looks good in blue in gilette cf, but he also looks good in suit. he looks good in anything

• Like 10

6 hours ago, littledonita said:

As a fellow 35-year-old-woman, we're not (yet) an ahjumma! I always consider myself as a noona who love to adopt younger boy as an oppa hahaha.

To @EMM!

i cannot oppa other younger boys though, ekk. but this guy, he just have to be. he should be my oppa, i need him to be my oppa, i want him to be my oppa!!! jun yeol oppa!! hahaha!!!

• Like 8

Aww~~ happy to know that EOR exist...massive thanks

anddddd can't wait YOF, I'm looking forward to junyeol-bogum bromance coz they are cuteee together aww~ sorry deoksun pfft..they did bungee jump together oh my,,

pls give me junyeol-bogum moments HAHA also junyeol-jaehong aww

• Like 7

saw a pic of him he got to change clothes or at least saw him he was wearing diff clothes this morning kkkkk~~~

EDIT : the poster is Korean lives in capetown, and in the pic are her Aunt and Uncle. kkkkkk~~ wonder if auntie and uncle met them at the airport, it seems like airport to me~~~ 

Ryu Jun Yeol autograph message :

Saranghabnida!
Saranghaseyo!
Just like Africa!

hihihihihi i must be one of few that want him to be same age with me, he's like the person to share about your life, without awkwardness, sharing each other wisdom and life lesson, talk whole day and night.... hahaha must be nice to be treated as friend, equal, as mature as himself, he must be has so many cute lil dongsaengs already. but he seems value friendship so much, despite age difference anyway. well please let me be your frieeeend junyeolssi~~~~

• Like 17