Ryu Jun Yeol 류준열 - [Best New TV Actor for 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards + Drama Category Rookie Male Award for AAA]

Howlol

@MrsRyu Ha ha, that's the cutest pic ever! :wub:

As much as I liked JH and DS toegther, and not matter how much I enjoy seeing the cute interactions between RJY and Hyeri, I still have a hard time shipping them in real life or seeing anything more than friendship. Shipping in real life is so hard....

Like have you seen Dirty Dancing? The chemistry between Patrick Swayze and Jennifer Grey was no joke. But, they used to hate each other!!! I died when I read that!... ha ha

Same for The Notebook, Ryan Gosling and Rachel Adams did not like each other at all when they filmed that movie!!! I was like "What?§!?".... They grew found of each other well after and ended up dating. So no matter what you want to see, you can never know.....

So let's see and wait. I'll be happy just seeing them being friends. :)

• Like 17

@snowy21 @MrsRyu If I'm not mistaken, that pic is scan from the photos inserts in Reply 1988 OST. Those pics posted by @mojobobo are also from OST. 

I'm loving the Byun YoHan and JunYeol's pic. Those are photoshopped isn't it? Looks good. These two should have a photo spread together. 

I just saw the Entertainment Weekly with c-subs. What JunYeol promised his friend is just tea "cha" instead of a car "cha" right? Ends up his friends all calling him cos they want a car. I was thinking why he would promise such a big gift when I read this soompi news. 

http://www.soompi.com/2016/01/23/ryu-jun-yeol-promised-his-friends-something-big-for-success-of-reply-1988/

Edit: Ok, just saw the subs in viu. the english sub said "car". Hm... I'm confused. I think tea made sense... 

• Like 10

Hyeri  may have a great impact to RJY because this is the first time he act with a loveline to an actress. And of course they said they are really compatible and comfortable. As much as I want also to be them in the future I don't want to invest so much  emotion I will just watch the two of them sincerely.

But that would be great if RJY and Hyeri will act again together even just for a short drama or on variety special by tvn! Come on! Hahaha

RJY sooooo manly, oozing with sex appeal. A person that you can say as an ideal guy of new generation hahaha

• Like 16

25 minutes ago, carolinedl said:

OKay this is related to RJY and yet not, so bear with me please. I know nothing about SpongeBob. Can someone enlighten me? What's so special about him that many adults like him?

He is positive, energetic, diligent, friendly and not condemning the people in his environment. He is bright character.

• Like 15

1 hour ago, carolinedl said:

OKay this is related to RJY and yet not, so bear with me please. I know nothing about SpongeBob. Can someone enlighten me? What's so special about him that many adults like him?

Adult love him because of his positiveness, no negative thingie for spongebob...But honestly its my first time to know one person who really like spongebob because of his attitude, only RJY. I actually like spongebob because he's cute funny but never I thought that sponge bob can be an ideal person perse , like you want to be like spongebob Becauae of his character, so I can really see what kind of person and how deep RJY is.

kids love him maybe because of colour hahaha

• Like 9

3 hours ago, yumeaki said:

I just saw the Entertainment Weekly with c-subs. What JunYeol promised his friend is just tea "cha" instead of a car "cha" right? Ends up his friends all calling him cos they want a car. I was thinking why he would promise such a big gift when I read this soompi news. 

http://www.soompi.com/2016/01/23/ryu-jun-yeol-promised-his-friends-something-big-for-success-of-reply-1988/

Edit: Ok, just saw the subs in viu. the english sub said "car". Hm... I'm confused. I think tea made sense... 

No, he did really say car. Before the drama started, he bluffed that he'd buy them a car if the drama hits success. But when it actually did, everyone around him asked him so what about that car you promised! 

And then RJY commented that he doesn't even have a car himself! 

• Like 20

34 minutes ago, blue_angel_1004 said:

No, he did really say car. Before the drama started, he bluffed that he'd buy them a car if the drama hits success. But when it actually did, everyone around him asked him so what about that car you promised! 

And then RJY commented that he doesn't even have a car himself! 

Thanks for the clarification! LOL! Why did he make such a promise? He should now buy them tea instead :P 

The Na PD confession is hilarious! I'm watching the iceland series now (for references since I am thinking of going there as well) and I just love the 4 stones. I am so looking forward to the 1st episode of the Africa series just to see what are the guy's reaction when they realised they are kidnapped in Phuket. 

I need to go find the movie for spongbob. Didn't watch the movie though I know of a few people who likes the character. I also need to watch all those movies that he listed as his top 5 on v app. Erm... where got so much time?! 

@grcevln let me PM you. But it's c sub... 

• Like 7

1 minute ago, yumeaki said:

Thanks for the clarification! LOL! Why did he make such a promise? He should now buy them tea instead :P 

The Na PD confession is hilarious! I'm watching the iceland series now (for references since I am thinking of going there as well) and I just love the 4 stones. I am so looking forward to the 1st episode of the Africa series just to see what are the guy's reaction when they realised they are kidnapped in Phuket. 

I need to go find the movie for spongbob. Didn't watch the movie though I know of a few people who likes the character. I also need to watch all those movies that he listed as his top 5 on v app. Erm... where got so much time?! 

Where do you watch the Iceland one? Can you give me the link? Sorry OOT, lol

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, blue_angel_1004 said:

Keke, I enjoyed this too. Here's a translation:

I'm giving it to you now. You're going to Africa. I said, you're going to Africa. Hey, do you know the things I did because of you? In order to take you to Africa, I consulted with R1988 production since two months ago. And as I waited to kidnap you in Phuket, I felt so nervous that I couldn't get any sleep. 

Why isn't he coming out? Did his manager tell him?

Hey, my thought was always about you.  You!

After hearing that you originally planned to go to  India, I was so happy that I thought I was going crazy. I thought of going more than dozen times in a day, and I just felt happy looking at travel photos. 

I wanted to tell you since two months ago. You're departing (for Africa) in 3 hours. 

ahahahah so funny!!! :w00t: who write this is a genius!

In order to know more about Youth over Flowers, i have watched some episodes and now i'm dying to see RJY's reaction to the kidnapping and his shocked face xD

• Like 7