Ryu Jun Yeol 류준열 - [Best New TV Actor for 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards + Drama Category Rookie Male Award for AAA]

Howlol

I don't know why but I can reload the IG video of both boys jumping into the pool like forever~ I will get hypnotized hearing "1, 2 3" on reload. 

I'm not a Go Pro expert but anyone know what model RJY is holding? 

6 minutes ago, yours19 said:

i'm sorry for asking, but what is youth over flowers?

I actually never watch any of the previous series but I'm going to start on the latest Iceland trip soon. It's kind of like a travel program. A bunch of youth will travel to another country but I think what we will see is not only the scenery of the country but also how they survive under Na PD's sadistic brain like being given miserable amount of $$ for food and lodging. Of course, bromance aplenty as well in the show!

I can't wait! 

• Like 16

I'M SCREAMING ALL OVER THE ROOM (the last time I freaked out this much is when Junghwan confessed to Deoksun pfft my life revolves around Ryu Joon Yeol) I MIGHT WAKE EVERYONE UP BUT I DON'T CARE I'M SO HAPPYYYY. It's always been my wish for him to be on the show omg I'm so happy more than happy. I love Na PD. God bless Na PD. Na PD jinjja saranghae.

I'm at work but I can't resist to post when I saw your posts about them being kidnapped by Na PD oh my goooooddddd!!! I love Ryu Na PD waaaaaaaaaaaa

my wish has been granted waaaaaaaaa 

i watched all of the YOF and liked them all but I liked the best when the Reply1994 boys went to Laos. 

Since RJY knows how to speak English, I'm not that worried about them getting around wherever they go. And I'm guessing he knows how to handle money and outsmart Na PD too.

• Like 19

7 minutes ago, yumeaki said:

I actually never watch any of the previous series but I'm going to start on the latest Iceland trip soon. It's kind of like a travel program. A bunch of youth will travel to another country but I think what we will see is not only the scenery of the country but also how they survive under Na PD's sadistic brain like being given miserable amount of $$ for food and lodging. Of course, bromance aplenty as well in the show!

I can't wait! 

A TRAVEL PROGRAM?

Woah, RJY will be so happy. Glad his include to this one of variety show :wub: 

• Like 8

1 minute ago, yours19 said:

A TRAVEL PROGRAM?

Woah, RJY will be so happy. Glad his include to this one of variety show :wub: 

you can watch the Laos one with Yoo Yeon Seok, Baro and Son Ho Joon (the 1994 guys) if you want to know more about the show, it's subbed you can google it :D I recommend it, it's really fun.

omg now I can't wait to see RJY reaction when Na PD kidnapped him. Na PD is real awesome.. how did he come up with the idea to kidnap them during their vacation in Phuket?! 

46 minutes ago, yours19 said:

i'm sorry for asking, but what is youth over flowers?

It's a travel/variety program.  It started off with Grandpas over flowers.  Initially the people that are part of the show know that they're part of it.  Lately Na PD has been "kidnapping" people.  He gives them a set amount of money for lodging and food and etc.  They're responsible for finding lodging.  He takes away their wallets so that they can only use what they were given.  But Yoo Yeon Seok was smart and used his paypal account for his Laos trip with the rest of  Reply 1994 boys.  Lee Seo Jin is notorious for trying to trick Na PD for more money and other things.  He even hid extra money during his trip.  I wonder if the Reply 1988 boys will be smart enough to trick Na PD.

• Like 19

OH MY GOD GUYSSSSSSS!!!!

THANK YOU FOR THE GOOD NEWS!!! I'LL BE WAITING FOR KIDNAPPING YOUTH OVER FLOWER.....

SORRY FOR THE CAPSLOCK. I JUST HAVE TO LET OUT THE SCREAMING INSIDE ME. AND HAPPY 70TH PAGE!!! I DON'T KNOW IF WE CELEBRATE IT OR NO, BUT I AM IN GOOD MOOD, SO LET ME CELEBRATE IT.

Elf.gif

giphy.gif

Emma-Stone-Screaming-This-is-the-Best-El

• Like 24

35 minutes ago, janeadelaine said:

you can watch the Laos one with Yoo Yeon Seok, Baro and Son Ho Joon (the 1994 guys) if you want to know more about the show, it's subbed you can google it :D I recommend it, it's really fun.

omg now I can't wait to see RJY reaction when Na PD kidnapped him. Na PD is real awesome.. how did he come up with the idea to kidnap them during their vacation in Phuket?! 

NA PD-NIM....

tumblr_mowjer5HDD1s9frcro1_500.gif

• Like 15

43 minutes ago, janeadelaine said:

I watched it from tv cable couple days ago. That's the first time I know that kind of variety program and it was really fun! I wonder where have I been since I only know Running Man and the return of superman hahaha =D

Anyway I am waiting for you all to post streaming link to watch uri JunYeol africa trip! Or articel or pics or whatever about this lovely namja! Aaaaaaa! My infant needs me the most, and also my job, I dont have much time to find more about uri Jun Yeol. I ONLY HAVE YOU GUYS! Lol.

Saranghae cingu yaaaaa!!! <3

• Like 8

Oh my God, I am so excited about YOUTH OVER FLOWERS! Awesome!!!

Now Africa is a BIG continent - I wonder where they are going to go... Really looking forward to knowing exactly where. Maybe South Africa, or Senegal. Mozambique? Rwanda? It is kinda tricky these days because of insecurity, unfortunately....

• Like 6

WOOT WOOT i can feel super huge excitement hereee *throwconfetties*

RJY hit 1m followerss!! 

RJY kidnapped for youth over flowers!!! 

we are a happy fangirlss x,) 

super thank you to @EMM! for RJY interview with Marie Clarie ttranslation! so proud that im fallin to the rite actor! RYJ SARANGHAEYOOOO <3 <3 

• Like 13

YES YES YES YES YES!!! Na PD totally heard us!!! We love you Na PD!!!

THIS ALSO MEANS OPPA WILL BE FORCED TO SPEAK ENGLISH RIGHT??? RIGHT??..

Heh i bet RJY will be like YYS...the mother of the group. Bogummie will cling to him. AJH will be the chill mat hyung with a beer in hand and GKP will be curious about everything and anything. 

I bet they all menbong when Na PD appeared hahaha.

So oppa will get up at 5am to wash the rice and prepare breakfast while the rest sleep then slowly wake them up with the food spread out. He will have the itinerary planned out and be reading a book whilst the others wash up kyahhhhhhh.

• Like 23

Hahahaha.. The article is all over naver now that they're goin right now... and the Ryu Junyeol's manager also confirmed this with that Ryu Junyeol's video post, he wrote it on his caption.

Spoiler

I love Youth Over Flowers, I even traveled to Laos because of 94boys... a super good travel program. 

started wit Lee Seo Jin, Lee Seunggi, (Lee mi yeon also part of this hahahaha) then the uncles Yooheyeol gang, Yoo yeonseok , Baro , Son Ho Joon, now Reply 1988 boys, I don't know if these boys dare to outsmart or trick the PD since they are very very rookie actors... Hihihi, I remember clearly how the 94 boys become overly guilty after tricked the staffs with the motorbike ride.

Cute manager's translation post

@lala14 in time like this when capslock using is understandable ahahahaha i know how you feel~~~~

@mojobobo I LUUUUV THAT hahaha, wake up at 5am, wash rice lol....why do I imagine it on my head. I also think like that, RJY with that chatty personality will be like Yeonseokie, itinerary planned beforehand, even trying to feed the other make sure they have enough foods every day, and ahnjaehong will be all chill for everything, bwahahaha... 

I love this show so much as I love 1n2d, I always wanted rjy to appear either on YoF or 1n2d, and one of it comes true oooh Thank You Lord.

• Like 17

4 minutes ago, mojobobo said:

YES YES YES YES YES!!! Na PD totally heard us!!! We love you Na PD!!!

THIS ALSO MEANS OPPA WILL BE FORCED TO SPEAK ENGLISH RIGHT??? RIGHT??..

Heh i bet RJY will be like YYS...the other of the group. Bogummie will cling to him. AJH will be the chill mat hyung with a beer in hand and GKP will be curious about everything and anything. 

I bet they all menbong when Na PD appeared hahaha.

So oppa will get up at 5am to wash the rice and prepare breakfast while the rest sleep then slowly wake them up with the food spread out. He will have the itinerary planned out and be reading a book whilst the others wash up kyahhhhhhh.

tumblr_lmyn47BlIN1qa9689.gif

• Like 7