Ryu Jun Yeol 류준열 - [Best New TV Actor for 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards + Drama Category Rookie Male Award for AAA]

Howlol

Actually,the first thing that make me fall for him is Jung Hwan caracter..

Because of RJY do an exellent acting for Jung Hwan caracter. 

But...the more you all share the pictures, the more I admire Ryu Jun Yeol for sure #lol

Thank you chingus,I wish.. he will make a very soon comeback to dramaland ^^

• Like 13

Hope RJY comes back to drama-land in the possible remake of "Sassy Girl" and please come on one of the major networks so you can win awards for your brilliant acting.. uri RJY..... btw, he is gonna be one helluva of a movie actor! I know it !

• Like 15

CELEBRITY NEWS
Oh Snap! Answer us, Ryu Joon-yeol
by HeadsNo2 | January 19, 2016 | No Comments

Newbie actor Ryu Joon-yeol may have left some fans wanting in the wake of Answer Me 1988’s ending, but here’s a teaser from his photo spread in next month’s edition of Marie Claire.

In the interview, the 29-year-old actor said, “In life, which is filled with good, bad, happy, and regretful moments, I want to become an actor that brings comfort to people who watch my work, even if I portray a villain. I hope to show a different side of me in my next project.”

Ryu_1.jpg

http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/01/oh-snap-answer-us-ryu-joon-yeol/

• Like 23

RJY pictures ahhh total cuteness and hotness overload on SNS and this thread. His airport fashion is like a breath a fresh air....so practical that he is dressed in layers travelling to warmer place. Sweetie, all you need to do is to remove those layers,and you are ready for some beach fun. We need to see you more and often to get ourselves out of the heartbreak.

PS: Still contemplating if I should watch ep 19-20. Maybe I should give it a try for closure and move on like JungHwan. Naahh..think am going to wait for a bit more and then watch...I will be heartbroken then too but heart too fragile right now. Am sorry to bring the sadness into this thread.

• Like 9

3 minutes ago, carolinedl said:

I actually think RJY's next project will probably be a movie, no?

yess,  i guess so! i really wait for One Fine Day, back then my reason was suho & jisoo! now i just want to see Ryu jun yeol!! kkkkk~

whatever his next project would be, drama/movie/CF/photoshoot/anything i just want to see him often! 

im planning to go to south korea on april, hope i still have a chance to feel RJY viruses there x) 

• Like 12

1 hour ago, Ladywhise said:

WOW!!!!! Daebak!

Uri JunYeol is on the news again, I wonder what they are saying here

they're discussing about the spread of false rumors of RJY. so at the beginning they talk about a lot of fans are mad / feel unfair about the ending of the drama, and because of the ending for the character JH, people start spreading false rumors saying the writer did this because of RJY bad personality irl.

the main MC (the white hair guy with the glasses) said "that's ridiculous" and they express their disagreement about the rumors. and then they start discussing how celebrities nowadays are not only staying quiet but they're taking legal action / suing the people who spread false rumors and hate comments (Bae Yong Joon, IU, Lee Jung Jae were mentioned). and then they said it's totally understandable that RJY company is taking legal action because RJY just debuted recently and became a hit star, which means offers from advertisements/other works are flowing in, but the bad rumors can affect RJY's career.

then they mentioned that the Reply 1988 team is going to a vacation together, and then they talk about the high ratings which is really amazing for a cable drama, and then the guy said the fans that gathered at airport today was really a lot showing how popular the drama is, he also mention "EoNamRyu" is now changed to "Eochapi Nameungoseun Ryu Joon Yeol" which means "In the end, what remains is Ryu Joon Yeol" 

In the end, they discussed that there are no other country that sues as much as koreans, and then they talk about a system in Korea ( I don't really understand this part) and the main MC conclude it by saying that R88 was a great heartwarming drama, let's leave praises instead of hate comments and false rumors.

2 hours ago, chloee34 said:

Photo from espoir202

Photo from gied_19

I love the first and the last one, his smile is live, and He pointed to the fan that is making the photo, it is adorable . He has to be the best as a friend and boyfriend...even I can imagine He like hubby...OMG HE IS DRIVING ME CRAZY!!! I wasn't like that before, it's all his fault, what have you made me Ryu Jun Yeol????

• Like 14

2 minutes ago, janeadelaine said:

then they mentioned that the Reply 1988 team is going to a vacation together, and then they talk about the high ratings which is really amazing for a cable drama, and then the guy said the fans that gathered at airport today was really a lot showing how popular the drama is, he also mention "EoNamRyu" is now changed to "Eochapi Nameungoseun Ryu Joon Yeol" which means "In the end, what remains is Ryu Joon Yeol"

AHHHH! LOVE THAT! 

EOCHAPI NAMEUNGOSEUN RYU JOON YEOL! 

such a GOLD WORD!! 

Thank you for recap translation x) 

• Like 24