Ryu Jun Yeol 류준열 - [Best New TV Actor for 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards + Drama Category Rookie Male Award for AAA]

Howlol

1 minute ago, wasted_youth said:

Ryu Jun-yeol I think of you 15 hours a day I check on your updates like every hour but why oh why you haven't appeared in my dreams even once?? 

There's a technique though in order for you to dream about him, listen to a song thinking/daydreaming about him before going to sleep..It works for me most of the time..hahahaha

• Like 9

Anyone knows what kind of rumor it is?

ALLKPOP

The false rumors involving 'Reply 1988' actor Ryu Joon Yeol must have grown out of hand because the actor's agency, C-JeS Entertainment, had the intervene to take matters into their own hands 

On Ryu Joon Yeol's official Facebook, the agency posted the following statement: "Hello. This is C-JeS Entertainment. Firstly, we thank you for all the love and support you showed 'Reply 1988' actor Ryu Joon Yeol. Recently, there have been falsities and rumors formed from unconfirmed information that have been indiscreetly uploaded online. We want notify everyone that we will counteract legally to this kind of distribution of falsities, groundless attacks on a person, insulting and offensive writing, and other kinds of cyber crimes." 

The statement concluded with, "If you find any contents related to this kinds of cyber crimes, please inform us at webmaster@cjes.co.kr." 

• Like 4

5 hours ago, scualquiercosa said:

OH MY GOD! Can you imagine this? You are working in your part-time job, your bigger wish is returning at home but you have three hours more, when suddenly the most handsome man in the world entre with his charming smile and He not just give you his autograph, He talk to you too. I'm sorry girls but I would die after of this.

What he did with Hyeri in the cafe? lol

Was it when they were filming that drama?   My heart still hurts when i remember it.

• Like 4

9 hours ago, awakening said:

I come from Vietnam,too. Is thing really that bad on Kites forum? I decided not to get there since ep 17. There are just wars and very mean comments, especially from the T-DS shippers. I really can't stand them. All my focus now is on RJY and this thread. 

girls dont pay attention .

they can not accept that despite the happy ending for them JH and RJY are the real winners . RJY managed to capture the hearts of S.Korea and international fans.

Actually , after awhile in  everyone s memory will remain what a great character was JH and why such a guy did not take the girl.

Nobody will speak for DS/TK.

I do not say it as a JH/ DS shipper but Is in our human behavior to remember tragic heroes .

Tell me in one second  couples with out thinking

......I am sure you ll say Romeo & Juliet, maybe antonio and kleopatra etc .Couples with sad ending.

• Like 13

9 hours ago, iloveenglishsubs said:

Guys, when the complete English sub for RJY V broadcast is available, you will share the link here, right? :) Maybe we'll get the sub's from eyesonryu?

So he likes 500 days of summer. Yippeee me too :D

I loved that movie  also .

Did Koreans give him the title of National Husband?

Should we thank that writer of R88 for making him a hero with her failed rushed ending?

• Like 6

4 hours ago, wenyeol said:

YES! THE BTS PHOTO!!...no one is going to get your Hyeri Junyeol...hahaha

hahahah i m looking at this picture and i am sure 100% RJY said the truth when he said if it was him he will confess in the 88 and ask DS in the wall scene right away : " I like you .What you want to do? "

not his exact words but similar meaning.

I love it when actors enjoy their time outside filming and continue to have a good chemistry.

• Like 4

Guys,

I guess for me withdrawal from Reply 88 is really kicking in today for some reason I got the feeling of missing JH. Annoying, sometimes I don't mind being a fan of things unless it gets out of my control like this LOL. Time to go stalk all vids/pics of him over the net LOL.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, kiklaminHo said:

I loved that movie  also .

Did Koreans give him the title of National Husband?

Should we thank that writer of R88 for making him a hero with her failed rushed ending?

Yeay! *sending virtual high five* 

I read a few pages back this "national husband" title was mentioned, but I don't know exactly how big RJY is trending in korea that knetz have "officially" give him that title. They only use the "nation's something" title for very popular public figures, like nation's MC for Yoo Jaesook, nation's first love for Miss A's Suzy, and nation's girl group for SNSD. Although I don't mind him being adored that much at all. National...husband? Omo, how to apply to be his wife? *blushing*

Thanking the writer? Haha, I don't know, chingu *bitter feeling post the finale still detected* But we can say he reaps what he sow. He worked so hard to put life into his character and he is in real life a good person as well, so he deserves all the recognition and love he receives now. Good for him :)

• Like 9