• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

banner%5Chappy_new_year.gif

Hi everyone. Sorry to be MIA.

@RoseM

On 12/17/2015 at 3:54 AM, RoseeM said:

@RoseM wow... they also show this photo, so I assume they are all confirmed..?   They also say it will start airing in May.  I wish I understood the connection to Dae Jang-Geum?

201512171437590410_1.jpg

5 hours ago, RoseM said:

Wonder why they went for the weekend instead of the weekday ! 

@RoseM, I am guessing that with this huge investment they can have better return on a weekend time slot, esp. for a long drama.  Traditionally weekend family drama get higher ratings for sure. And that brings back some revenues in advertising

(It's airing in April ) 

• oon
  • Writer: Choi Wan-Kyu
  • Network: MBC
  • Episodes: 50
  • Release Date: April, 2016 --
  • Runtime: Saturdays & Sundays 21:45
  • Language: Korean

Plot

In the Joseon Dynasty era, Ok-Nyeo (Jin Se-Yun) was born in prison. She belongs to weji-boo which helps people in the realm of law.

Notes

1. "Okjoonghwa" takes over the MBC Saturdays & Sundays 21:45 time slot previously occupied by "100 Days Wife."

Cast

Did you guys read the comments in asianwiki's website? So much hate on Jin Se Yeon! There's something call ignore if you don't like her! She was like the first person to be confirmed for this drama! Just because they don't like her, it don't mean that she shouldn't be acting with actors/actresses that they like! Or she shouldn't be acting at all! Some people have issues!

@ymiss you just have to ignore those comments, out of sight out of mind .she herself made comments in her recent interview with Airangtv that they (guessing the directors) used to tell her " even though you're young you're doing well " and in her interviews after DS she said that even though the director told her she did well ,it wasn't to the viewers standpoint,_-_ that's why she went back to classes in 2014^2015,I think she realized what she was doing wrong and took some time to for improvement ,even though I understand the viewers criticism,  sometimes the commenters take it too far 

Well, since you last posted up there in here, asianwiki updated their website with Ko Soo's character's name which is Yoon Tae Won!

I'm trying really hard not to be over the moon at the moment until I see script reading, press conference pictures! I don't want to be jumping up and down then something comes up and Ko Soo's no longer the male lead! I hope the cast remains the same!

posterphoto671490.jpg

"The Flower in Prison" completed its casting.

The 55th MBC Anniversary drama "The Flower in Prison" stars Ko Soo, Jin Se-yeon, Kim Mi-Sook, Jeon Kwang-ryeol, Jeong Joon-ho, Park Joo-mi, Yoon Joo-hee, Choi Tae-joon, Kim Soo-yeon-I and others.

"The Flower in Prison" is an adventure historical drama about a brilliant girl who was born in prison and a mysterious character named Yoon Tae-won. This drama is created by director Lee Byeong-hoon and writer Choi Wan-gyoo. Expectations for "The Flower in Prison" are very high as it's the first time in 15 years that Lee Byeong-hoon and Choi Wan-gyoo are working together.

Jin Se-yeon plays Ok-nyeo, the genius girl born in prison. Jin Se-yeon is one of the leading actresses of these days as she's been building on her filmography with various dramas.

Ko Soo plays Yoon Tae-won, a mysterious character from the Joseon Times. Ko Soo has always been a desirable actor for his outstanding performances in dramas, "Piano","The Age of Innocence" and more. This will be his first historical drama.

Kim Mi-Sook, Jeon Kwang-ryeol, Jeong Joon-ho, Park Joo-mi and the others will make up the rest of the drama with key roles including Yoon Joo-hee, Choi Tae-joon, Kim Soo-yeon-I and more.

Meanwhile, the MBC drama "The Flower in Prison" is scheduled to broadcast in April.

http://www.hancinema.net/the-flower-in-prison-completes-cast-ko-soo-jin-se-yeon-jeon-kwang-ryeol-and-more-90156.html

He plays a " mysterious character " ohmy, it got even more interesting! 

I haven't seen go Soo in anything except love 911 with  Han Hyo-Joo, goodness!  I loved that movie ! 

Imagine if he's character here is a swordsman! That would be even better !

My imagination is just running wild with ideas right now xD

_-_ 

Omg, @RoseM, you have to watch Ko Soo in Green Rose and Will it Snow for Christmas?! Gosh, he's just so handsome! He don't even have to do anything, just stand there on the screen and I would stare at him all day long! Lol!

It would be nice to see him fight more, with or without sword!

Archived