[Current Chinese Drama 2016] Fifteen Years of Waiting for Migratory Birds 十五年等待候鸟

marykarmelina

photo Birds 6.jpg

DETAILS

• Title: Fifteen Years of Waiting for Migratory Birds
  • Genre: Romance, School, drama
  • Episodes: 24
  • Network: HunanTV
  • Release Date: MARCH 16th,  2016
  • Broadcast: Every Wednesday & Thursday
  • Director: Ke Han Chen (Down With Love, Lets Watch Meteor)
  • Writer: Jin Guo Dong (Boss & Me, My Sunshine)

Directed by Ke Han Chen (Down With Love, Lets Watch Meteor) and written by Jin Guo Dong (Our LoveBoss & MeMy Sunshine), Fifteen

Directed by Ke Han Chen (Down With Love, Lets Watch Meteor) and written by Jin Guo Dong (Our LoveBoss & MeMy Sunshine), Fifteen Years of Waiting for Migratory Birds has 20 episodes and is scheduled for broadcast in March 2016.

Fifteen Years of Waiting for Migratory Birds is a drama adaptation of a novel written by Ying Feng

SYNOPSIS

Our hero and heroine meet each other when they are fourteen and she has a crush on him for the longest time. However, she does not confess due to her unattractive looks leading to her low self-esteem. And just like, days become months, and months become years. She stays beside him as his best friend for fifteen long years.

CONFIRMED CAST

Zhang Ruo Yun as  Pei Shangxuan             Sun Yi  as Li Li

photo Birds 5.jpgphoto Birds 4.jpg

Deng Lun  as  Liu Qianren      Zhang Xue Ying  as Han Yichen

photo Birds 3.jpgphoto Birds 2.jpg

Li Zong Lin  as Daniel   Mikan Ryun as Li Jun  

photo Birds 1.jpgprHjRZI.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
39 minutes ago, An55mv returns said:

The drama begins tomorrow, are you excited? I will, I can not wait :)

Hi! Yes, we are all excited about this drama! Unfortunately Viki didn't get the license for this title :cry:

BUT, we will continue working oin the project as we find any available episode videos.

The Subbing Team for this drama is called  THE TIMELESS LOVEBIRDS

They will be subbing it as soon as they find a good quality video for the first Episodes.

I think we will have 2 episodes at the same time tomorrow. Our progress will be slow since we have to find the episodes but we will work on them somehow :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Archived