Info on K-Pop

Guest Anrui

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jumin is co-hosting......uhhhh okay I forget the name of the show. Its on MNet ^^

Hes also working as a model. Check him out at masto.co.kr <3

Guest MPython

Jumin is co-hosting......uhhhh okay I forget the name of the show. Its on MNet ^^

Hes also working as a model. Check him out at masto.co.kr <3

<333

How come Ubin is always on vacation?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest superstar`kiss

Man! Where is that YONGWON??? That FINE GUY better be doing something!! I wanna see him on TV again!!!

Oh

Man! Where is that YONGWON??? That FINE GUY better be doing something!! I wanna see him on TV again!!!

Oh hey! Has anyone ever been to Kpopulation??? It's a GOOD site dedicated to them!!:D

Oh hey! Has anyone ever been to Kpopulation??? It's a GOOD site dedicated to them!!:D

lol I love you dude....I love you

SPEAKING OF...We'll be updating K-Population SOON 958 new photos will be added

is kpop even still together? Hope they are.

No, if you read the other posts you'll see they wont be making a new album unless someone takes out DBSG and all those other boy bands...I wont go on, Ill save it for Pop Culture Forums

Guest Born: 1985

No, if you read the other posts you'll see they wont be making a new album unless someone takes out DBSG and all those other boy bands...I wont go on, Ill save it for Pop Culture Forums

So i'm taking it as there won't be another album...Shinhwa will always stay..DBSG will too...and so many others...aww i really like them :(

Guest superstar`kiss

lol I love you dude....I love you

SPEAKING OF...We'll be updating K-Population SOON 958 new photos will be added

OoOh! Wow! You own the site?? Yeah, i really love it. Yay!! I LOVE PICTURES!!! And 958 will be added??!!*faints* Thanx for the update! I'll go back shortly! :D

Ya, hwaiting.net and all therein is mine and my friends lol Its what we use to fill in time we would otherwise use to make friends or get jobs

The 950+ are newer photos, after we get those up we are gonna work on a lot of old photos. Some that are already in there but we are going to do a better quality of them. The question is, should we replace the old ones or be lazy and just add them to the gallery..............We're pretty lazy soooo....

We pay for the super super mega big bandwidth package lol So Im not worried about that. I just wonder if it would be annoying having doubles in the gallery for people? I have doubles in there intentionally sometimes cause one will be large but bad quality and the other will be small but good quality :unsure:

There used to be a really good Kpop fansite (it was a Korean one) it had lots of caps and pictures and videos and the site was cool looking, had lots of info..................But it was shut down and turned into a DBSG fansite by the owner. A lot of people know I hate DBSG, thats 99% of the reason why lol

The update is done now, we'll work on the next soon. Im trying to work on an update for Pop Culture, but Im so sick lately It isnt going well.

I was thinking the same thing about the pics--it wouldn't bug me if there were repeats--there wouldn't be many anyway.

about the ex K-Pop site--I feel sorry for DB--people hate them for some of the strangest reasons...I don't know if this girl forgot about K-Pop--for some fans it's 'out of sight, out of mind'--but obviously, there are others who are the opposite. I still hang on to Black Beat, even though they're hardly been seen (and they are still together), and are long overdue for their 2nd--and some of my friends are the same...even if K-Pop doesn't have a 4th jib -.-, I won't stop liking them.

I belong to SBSK, so it may be obvious how I might feel about them. There's enough room for all my gasoo, active as a group or not.

^^

I dont hate DBSG members but I hate the group. Does that make sense? Like, I dont mind seeing them on TV shows, or getting DBSG stuff for friends, or listening to their music but the IDEA of them makes me mad lol It makes me itch until Im bloody~ Im cool with all the members but Hero, there is something wrong with that chick. And since I didnt like him to begin with and then he started using a wheelchair that made me hate him more LOL

A few months ago Black Beat performed or something didnt they? I saw photos of them on stage but I dont know what it was from. I thought it meant their 2jib would be out soon but............. <_<

On topic: Yay K-Pop!

Archived