Info on K-Pop

Guest Anrui

btw, i just got this uncomfortable feeling whenever I saw Ubin posing on his pic...is he gay?

I....I have always thought so. Not thought, believed. I would be shocked if I found out he was straight....But still lol he hasn't told me hes gay or something so I cant say that he is :sweatingbullets: Its just...............................if he isn't, wow.

wat happened to them T_T

If you look back through the posts you'll see

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest loveandhatred

I would be shocked if I found out he was straight....But still lol he hasn't told me hes gay or something so I cant say that he is :sweatingbullets: Its just...............................if he isn't, wow.

On your site, i saw their interview, Ubin had 5 gfs before? LOl, i guess he isn't gay? or is that just to make him look straight? HAHA. Woohyun <3

• 5 weeks later...

New photo time!

110737.jpg

Jumin looks so lovely here....lol So dramatic

110732.jpg

^^ UBin working hard

110719.jpg

Young One with his bike

11078.jpg

Dong Hwa found his true calling! (Reminds me of their 1jib when they had to do that lol)

Guest vintagesky

k-pop!

its so sad that theyre under-rated ugh

some of the new songs these days aren't that great to hear

so i've been listening to oldies, and i miss the old days lols.

hope k-pop returns...

• 1 month later...

Hmmm time to bump this....Nothing to say though

Check out the mug shots

-18484.jpg

And handsome Jumin and Dong Hwa

wwe6210.jpg

MOT_00071195.jpg

Who will love you when I die Kpop? Who? :tears:

Young One, Dong Hwa, and Jumin still have to go in. My luck, they will take turns going in...one every 2 years so....lets hope for a come back in 2014?

• 2 weeks later...

i love their shadow song. i saw a music video for it. but can't seem to find the song. can anyone send me the mp3 file of it?

I have it, but it's not marked as an mp3--I downloaded it from my own CD though, so it's really clear. Tell em if you want it, and I'll upload it for you.

------

maybe whole groups should just go in at the same time, and come out at the same time, like--I think it was Crying Nut? >< I guess all we can do is wait.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest Anrui

Hey everyone~ We updated K-Population and now have a fanfic section, if you have any fanfics with K-Pop in it, please add it!

You can also download all their albums there now, so if you dont have their music, you can get it there ^^

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

K-Pop's Nov. 2001 Sundrome article

Q: While working on the album, what was the most tiring task?

Jumin: Nothing was particularly tiresome.

DongHwa: The choreography rehearsals were most tiring.

YoungOne: While rehearsing and practices, the time waiting to debut was most tiring. Three years was a long time. The waiting is most painful after all.

Woo Hyun: When we couldn't meet our songwriter expectations.

UBin: When we couldn't grasp the feeling our producers and writer's desired.

Q: Were there any memorable episodes during the shooting of the music video?

Jumin: When we were avoiding the Japanese police, thats the memory I think of most.

DonHwa: In Yasukuni Shrine, when we were filming the silent demo, the police tried to stop us. It was a very frustrating situation.

YoungOne: The Japanese police, and the shrine security pursuit! When we filmed in the city, onlookers were surrounding us, trying to see the action.

Woo Hyun: Dodging the interference of the police and shrine security resulted in hide and seek filming! Even more so the prohibiting of filming in the shrine, when the police are gone we come out, and go back to hiding when they appear again.

Yubin: It seems that the memory of dodging the cops is the most memorable. It was a very tough experience.

Q: What about the song 0.5?

Jumin: Isn't the half of 1, 0.5? We wanted to bring across anti-Japanese feel. We also attached 0.5's tentative title to the true explanation and meaning behind 0.5 are all in the lyrics.

DongHwa: It's our group's little rebellion against Japan distortion of history.

YoungOne: Though 0.5 in language means half of 1, in our song we put some small meaning into the words in the song. We criticized the Japanese's history distortion. Little by little, it becoming forgotten, we wanted to consider it all once more. With that in mind, we asked our producer to make it 0.5 Even better since the World Cup is coming up, it emphasizes the maintaining relationship. In any case, you must correct mistakes.

Woo Hyun: Our lyrics contain truth!

Yubin: After you've considered our 0.5 s lyrics, please have a good listen! When you fully appreciated the message we are trying to bring across, please buy our CD!

Q: In the whole album, which song are you particularly attached to?

Jumin: Shadow and Goosebumps

DongHwa: Game, it's an ear-catching song, and the beat is good for dancing.

YoungOne: Lover. This was our first ever song written for us, it a really great song!

Woo Hyun: Shadow

UBin: Only You. When you're feeling down, if you give this song a listen you'll get a feeling of hope.

K-Population

Translation by Star

i never knew that about 0.5 o__o

thanks for the translation.

also, it makes my day to see the K'pop thread on the front page when i sign in <3

• 7 months later...
Guest EjSL94

just found out about them :[ they were so cute when they first debuted... then i heard they just faded out :[

• 3 weeks later...
Guest ukiooo

Yes. Me too. I remeber them in Show music tank when they was mc`s. It was wonderfull to watch them perform Mirage or Youth. I remember also U Bin in one epizode of Nonstop sitcom.

Archived