[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

Guest wizengamot

good luck to the live recappers and to those who are watching live streaming, prepare your hearts. lol i'd like it if i come back to find the thread fine (and in festive mood) and the shippers, calm and sane haha!!! i think many here will not be live streaming due to work and/or school-related thing. if my appointment today would be canceled, i'll join you guys :)

tumblr_nba559LDIf1qd3bsmo1_500.gif

@kaqueski Welcome! A lot of us feel the same way. We love TK and DS but they are too confortable with each other. I also think it is normal at some point to ask yourself how you feel about someone and decide how to proceed. RHY and GKP mentioned that they asked themselves that very question too and decided to remain friends... ;) Maybe this is what we'll get to see between TK and DS today?

SOON!

• Like 6

Guest wizengamot

okay. i still have 30 minutes. did the series already start with a foreigner (french) speaking on the phone? and then suddenly a CF...

Okay so I guess I'm live streaming. Ashiiii the things the drama has me doing. Man I just want a good ep. As always, happy watching guys and may the odds be ever in our favor *everyone clutches their green paper waiting with baited breath for Effie to show the drawn card* 

• Like 6