[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

7 minutes ago, Imung Ling said:

I don't know why, but I've just watched the preview for next episode and it makes me cry. Eottoke uri JH.:bawling:why the preview shows a lot of TK-DS scene??? please TK, please give up to DS. TK has already new happy family now. it will not fair for JH if TK get DS. my hope for JH to be the husband is slowly sink. please someone cheer me up. i don't want give up to JH-DS. DS, u chongmal babo if u ever like 3 of your best friends.

in R1994 I remember E20 was mostly about CB-NJ but the whole ep shows how NJ just see CB as a friend, in the end on E21 Oppa-ya is revealed to be the hubby. so..........I hope the same thing will happen this time!

2 minutes ago, Vannyah M said:

Well actualy to me it looks like ha i already knew that

Same with me. It looked to me like a 'it took you this many years to come clean about it eh?' kinda smile. But remember JH has already given up at this point? He believes everything is over already.

• Like 13

2 minutes ago, yours19 said:

When DR in the phone at the preview, i thought something happen to JH (crash plane or some accident).

But seeing DS angry face, and DR say "what? why am i the only one to know about this? You guys are too much!" and SW was holding taek...

Something legit will come this episode~ 

I just hope e 19 will be DS pov. Still, i have to wait 2 days again *sigh*

I think DR phone call and DS being angry are two different scenes.

• Like 3

Came here after replaying the preview how many times. Yeah like someone said, DR's talking about BR and SW, that must be it. And aigoo Taek's face at the end. Junghwan's smile in that leather jacket? :wub: Couple more days guys !!! We can get through this! 

• Like 6

a fanfic.....where episode 18 left off : PART 1 (let me know if i should make more/not ) 

After Junghwan pays the bill at the restaurant, the gang heads out outside to help Taek with parking, as he has just arrived. Deokson says, "Hey guys, I'm going to the bathroom. Wait a sec." As she passes by the table they sat at, the waiter goes to clean-up, but she picks up the ring that Junghwan left, before she heads to the bathroom. Deokson returns outside as Sunwoo finishes parking for Taek. Deokson notices that she has a new message on her beeper. She tells the rest of the guys to go ahead, as she runs to the nearest telephone booth to listen to the message. In the message, Bora says, " Appa, is fine now that he got some rest at the hospital. The whole situation at the bank has really got him stressed, but he says not to worry." Deokson breathes a sigh of relief as she walks towards the driver's side of Junghwan's car. Junghwan asks her if she got an important call. She tells him about her dad and his health the past couple of days. Junghwan smiles to himself while thinking, "ah, so that is what she was waiting for.. " The whole car ride to the next bar, Junghwan stares at Deokson to see if her face showed any reaction after the proposal. Deokson just stares straight ahead. 

At the next bar, the mood is good and everyone is reminiscing some more about old times. Dong Ryong makes fun of how Deok son  got dumped at the concert on Sunday. Finally, Deokson says, "Alright (kkeu ray) , You wanna know the reason why I can't make any relationship work... I haven't been able to get over someone....(as she pulls out Junghwan's ring) : 

"Junghwan ah, I was going to confess to you before, but I wanted to wait until everyone was here. 

I like you. I said I like you. Ya, do you know how many crazy things I did for you back then. Knowing you went to school even earlier, I would show up two hours earlier to the bus stop, just so I could see you. And when you came to the McDonalds in Apunjang, after a single call, or the times you protected me on the bus, do you even know how many times my heart fluttered? You were everything on my mind.  And do you even know how heart broken I was when, you gave my birthday gift to Jungbong? *laughs to the side* 

I must have been crazy from all of the carbon monoxide, but I was just so happy whenever I saw you. I just wish I could have saw you every day 

Pabo, I really really like you. I love you. "

Dong Ryong from shock chokes on his food, while Sunwoo does the Heimlich maneuver. Taek also tries to help Dongryong. Junghwan and Deok son not noticing anyone else, just stare into each other's eyes with love. As Dong ryong comes back to his senses, he shouts, " YAHHHH!!! I almost had a heart attack, tell me that was a joke Soo yeonie?" Deokson just shakes her head to the side and then stares at Junghwan all the while saying to Dongryong ,"Aniyo, Chincha saranghae" and then kisses Junghwan in front of everyone, across the table. Dongryong faints this time and sunwoo is now performing CPR.Junghwan is in complete shock that he didn't register that his first love just kissed him. 

Taek smiles, and then Junghwan dumbfounded, asks Taek if he knew she planned this all along. Taek says, "yes, I knew. I told Deokson that I was fine, and that you guys should be together already" **cut to scene where Deokson tells Taek that she has only liked Junghwan all these years and that she feels sorry for not accepting his feelings (and Taek taking it like a champ afterwards)  *** PART one end...

• Like 18

5 minutes ago, wasted_youth said:

KEEP CALM AND SMILE LIKE SHILLANG 

CAN'T U SEE HOW MUCH THIS HANDSOME YOUNG MAN RESEMBLES OUR KIM JOO-HYUK?

him. in that. leather. jacket. omg. how much more are you going to make me fall for you Junghwan-ah. 

2 minutes ago, nano1234 said:

To me when I see JH's smile when TK told him about the wallet, I see it as "Yea, that photo. We look good together don't we?"

;)

HAHAHAHA... I LIKE THIS!!!

--

I think Sung appa got fired? :( 

Anyways,, I really hope seeing JH in uniform!! He must be soooo goood! :D 

• Like 12

5 minutes ago, wasted_youth said:

KEEP CALM AND SMILE LIKE SHILLANG 

3542386072_04b05c0e_1452667460705_zpsctp

CAN'T U SEE HOW MUCH THIS HANDSOME YOUNG MAN RESEMBLES OUR KIM JOO-HYUK?

33384097_b7facd38_zps3cgd52uy.gif

Thank you!!!!!!:heart:  everybody is like oh this is typical shin pd style and oh this is what writernim always does to confuse us and here i am falling for all the traps .. :)thank you for the reassurance !!!.... 

• Like 17

14 minutes ago, fictionista said:

Same with me. It looked to me like a 'it took you this many years to come clean about it eh?' kinda smile. But remember JH has already given up at this point? He believes everything is over already.

gAHHHH just thinking about this makes me giddy!!

I can't wait the moment he finds out she still has feelings for him I'm ready to cry with you all

@Adwina Oltariani bravo imja!!

2049732386_8f5e4085_IMG_4391_zpspavv8xbn

• Like 15

i also though that what DR said in preview is regarding SWxBR relationship. but he look so angry and he know it by phone. i dunno, i though DR expression should be funny like when JH confess when he know about SW relationship

This is just my speculation, maybe Sung appa is forced to retired or he get presure from the company and have no time with family or his salary was cut off. to many scenario that i could think.

About DR scene, my first thought that probably JH called him and told him that JH are posting far away from seoul. i hope not.

I have no clue about taek scene

• Like 6

Ahhhh...Finally preview! I don't know about you guys but me, I'm not getting disheartened! Don't! Looks like there's still a lot more to tell about the family w/c was always been the heart of the show but also Deok Sun is seems finally making it straight that she just treated Taek as a friend from the start. Finally she's sorting out her feelings between the two because it's all that's needed to do! Looks like of course they'll drag the Deok Sun-Jung Hwan moment and confrontation and such on the last episode. Gah. I seriously can't wait!

• Like 12

I feel good watching the spoiler. Hahahaha as good as Junghwan's smiling face ! Bring me whatever, drama! I'll digest well this time. It's just a liiiiiil bit worry of DR's real worried voice, seems it's something serious, more serious than just SW-BR dating news. And just fyi, pink phone is in Taek's room anyway, means he received phone call from someone else. Uuuuuuuhm. 

Why does RJY so handsome in that uniform? Few seconds that cheered up my day, see how much I miss you~~~

Just want to add something, last part DS said to taek : because we're friends. 

• Like 23