[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

I hate that everybody was relieved that it was a joke! Like does JH not deserve to have any feelings?! His face when he said "Saranghae"...:(((( heartbreaking!

BUT WE ALL KNOW THAT THE DIRECTOR IS FREAKING TROLLING US CMON GUYS JUNGHWAN FTW!

• Like 17

Ahhhh, I seriously will burn my dinner tonight at this rate... I just cannot concentrate on cooking!

One more thought, if the scenes we saw today with the jeep is all JH-only. Does that mean the scene where DS joins him on the car is yet to be shown? Right right right? :( Oh man I will steer clear from the Reply series at this rate. The heartache is just, ahhhhhhhhhh!

EDIT: I watched the raw sections now. There was a clip where they drove the jeep together so nvm :( 

• Like 6

I'm rewatching the confession scene, I think DS knew about the ring thing before JH confess, I think DS asked about it and I guess SW and DR explained, and I saw JH raise the ring box so maybe DS knew what it is all about that's why she had that not so surprised face. 

I can feel DS felt it...the sincerity in JH's confession...SHE WAS SPEECHLESS FOR PETE SAKE, if she felt fooled she would be mad & bickers..that scene reminds me when TAEK confess to the 3 guys she likes DS..JH was shocked, speechless, but did not show it and at the later part he fake smile & laugh and looked at the other 2 guys. 

DS looking at the door, okay, the first time before confession was not a big deal for me, some people do that when you know you are waiting for someone else to join the table. It was made a big deal because JH was looking gloomy at DS. The second time was somewhat the same and I felt like DS was distracting herself from what just happened, she sips some water and did the fake smile and laugh and was soo quiet..the PAUSE AND JH LOOKING GLOOMY AT DS made it significant.

I might be wrong...so...yolo~

• Like 17

11 minutes ago, lelee said:

Sigh....  I just had to say this so I'm here in the shipping thread after all.... all this emotional abuse for me...My heart feels so frustrated and sad after seeing the confession but I can't cry...yet. Weird. Normally I would have already cried my eyes out at the confession but I didn't....Seems like I really think that it't still JH in the end. This is making me mad lol It's like seeing a path that devides into two paths and I have to choose which one to go on but only know what the right path is next week. I don't want to go down on the wrong part again like with chilbongie...But what is right? Hope my guts won't make me a fool next week as I'm slowly moving my feet onto the path that has JH-DS written on. This is mentally exhausting for me lol

Anyway....My point was:

I tried to watch the interview scene as unbiased as possible. And I still came up with JooHyuk is acting just like JH. And I mean trolling and red herrings are one thing, but would the writer make Joohyuk act like the wrong person on purpose to confuse people? I mean this is a drama after all. Not entertainment. If he's really trolling in making Joohyuk act as the wrong person then I don't think that's right....It's acting after all. Not a lecture on how to troll people.

Also, the interviews are DS biased, right? Her hubby only occasionally sits down next to her and watches her or whatever. But if it were TK then wouldn't it be the other way around? He being the one that's talking, even though he hates interviews? I mean DS isn't famous so what should she say? Also then why is DS being interviewed anyway? What the heck? (I'm confused)

I feel you! I'm mentally exhausted. My head still hurts from crying. 

Maybe they're interviewing DS for the Olympics special? Maybe they'll interview everyone who participated that day. That's just what I think anyway but I'm not sure how her love story will be relevant though, but it could happen I guess. Unless DS does something extraordinary in the future.

• Like 8

during the night when the 5 friends met on TK's birthday, TK & JH didn't fall asleep but so was DS, right? and the title of the episode "Goodbye, First Love" came out right after DS and BR scene where they were pondering on their bed. I think this really shows that DS's first love is one of the two (please, let it be Junghwan) so next week is probably will reveal what DS's feeling andddd hoping the kiss scene to happen! I'm gonna sleep now! Good night everyone, Fighting to all of us. <3

21 minutes ago, lelee said:

Sigh....  I just had to say this so I'm here in the shipping thread after all.... all this emotional abuse for me...My heart feels so frustrated and sad after seeing the confession but I can't cry...yet. Weird. Normally I would have already cried my eyes out at the confession but I didn't....Seems like I really think that it't still JH in the end. This is making me mad lol It's like seeing a path that devides into two paths and I have to choose which one to go on but only know what the right path is next week. I don't want to go down on the wrong part again like with chilbongie...But what is right? Hope my guts won't make me a fool next week as I'm slowly moving my feet onto the path that has JH-DS written on. This is mentally exhausting for me lol

Anyway....My point was:

I tried to watch the interview scene as unbiased as possible. And I still came up with JooHyuk is acting just like JH. And I mean trolling and red herrings are one thing, but would the writer make Joohyuk act like the wrong person on purpose to confuse people? I mean this is a drama after all. Not entertainment. If he's really trolling in making Joohyuk act as the wrong person then I don't think that's right....It's acting after all. Not a lecture on how to troll people.

Also, the interviews are DS biased, right? Her hubby only occasionally sits down next to her and watches her or whatever. But if it were TK then wouldn't it be the other way around? He being the one that's talking, even though he hates interviews? I mean DS isn't famous so what should she say? Also then why is DS being interviewed anyway? What the heck? (I'm confused)

I think DS said she is doing interview because of Bora..but I'm not sure

• Like 1

I cried for an hour after watching the fake confession (subbed by eyesonryu) :bawling:

I think, JH fed up and felt like he must use his guts to confess (probably because he thought he has nothing to lose). Perhaps, he thought TK already confessed earlier, so he did that as a closure..

But still, every single details in JH's confessions, the shirt, the waiting every morning before to school, midnight studies, bus coincident, the concert, DS knows all of 'em are true, unlike DR and SW! Even though she looked a bit dissapointed, I could see that she noticed JH sincerety of his confession.

I believe next episode will show us DS reactions of JH's confession.

#teamjunghwanforever

• Like 13

12 minutes ago, wizengamot said:

*hugs you back*

Reveal hidden contents

SOMEONE ON THE MAIN THREAD THINKS THAT THE REASON DS KEEPS LOOKING AT THE DOOR IS BECAUSE MAYBE AFTER THE CONCERT SCENE, TK CONFESSED TO DS AND SHE REJECTED HIM SO SHE'S WORRIED THAT HE MIGHT NOT SHOW UP BECAUSE OF THE REJECTION. :)

*hugs a little longer* Thank you hehe. I read that too but she was really disappointed, her face says it all :tears: (my poor biased heart could see it). Seriously, thank you for being everyone's positive pill throughout the whole thing. I admire your positivity!!! 

• Like 6

wait guys, so did junghwan confess to deoksun in front of DR & SW? he tell DS everything he did in the past for DS bcause he likes DS? (i still dont read the full recap, so correct me if i'm wrong)

if Junghwan tell DS everything, that means only DS knows that it's true. i mean, the way JH tied his shoelance to wait for DS and all.. hopefully DS think JH really likes her (sorry for my bad english )

• Like 5

So the question remains. The 'infamous ring' left at the table. Would JH come back for it? Or he wouldn't coz he already gave it to DS.. So now that it's hers.. Would DS come back for it then... Or just let it sit there. 

It's a well known fact that DS has a tendency to forget things. So if she forgets it unintentionally, it doesn't really mean that DS didn't want or is not accepting the ring. But who would forget such an important thing, no.. Or maybe, since she assumed like SW and DR did that the real-not-real-confession is fake, then she also assumes that the ring isn't her to take. Hmmm..The plot thickens.

• Like 4

57 minutes ago, wizengamot said:

SOMEONE ON THE MAIN THREAD THINKS THAT THE REASON DS KEEPS LOOKING AT THE DOOR IS BECAUSE MAYBE AFTER THE CONCERT SCENE, TK CONFESSED TO DS AND SHE REJECTED HIM SO SHE'S WORRIED THAT HE MIGHT NOT SHOW UP BECAUSE OF THE REJECTION. :)

ooohh...this is possible..

after the confession, look at these two awkward..

ejZ2W4u.png

after DS looking at the door...still awkward...DS can't look at JH...wehh? what's up girl?

jM3rSpm.png

• Like 11

Thanks for live recap.. again,,  that's more interesting than watch world Cup Hahaha.. ^^

Thanks for save me again with your posts..  positive vibe..  =)) 

make me smile after "fake" confession .. >. <

(ps I just cry after read the meaning..  please guys..  I know that not "fake" after all..) 

make me believe,  cingus..  beautiful rainbow always coming after hard rain..  #junghwan<3doeksunteam fighting  till the end 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, honeywell said:

Ummm about the air force jacket, you can honestly buy that so if TK ends up being the husband, he either bought or got it as a gift.  

Anyone else think TK showed up late to their get together and finds the ring and takes it?

JH's confession with subs.

OHHHHH MYYYYYY GOODNESSSS JUST CRIED MY EYES OUT AGAINNNN.... 

I absolutely love JH. 

EDIT: That's an interesting take on it... I wonder that too... or DS goes back to pick it up? :wub:

• Like 4