[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

Just now, MrsSoJiSub said:

I think much depends on what went down at the concert. Did Taek too confess, which would mean that Deok Sun now know for sure sure that he likes her, but did she return the sentiment? I get why he said it was a joke (Taek showed up, she kept looking at the door) he made assumptions and essentially gave in...ugh. They like each other and want to be together, whe compete with that or confuse her. The thing is does Deok Sun like Taek? All signs point to no for me.

I still think that DS should at least express her feelings to the one she likes.. or is she still confuse of who to like? meaning between TK or JH, who should I choose? have I make up my mind? 

• Like 5

I'm just NUMB !!!  Can't even find any words after this episode.... I knew there would be ANGST and lots of it ...but... this is even worst that RE'94...... like the writer-nim is just doing a patchwork of scenes with utterly choppy editing..... At this point even though I know that JH will be the endgame , but these mind games are crapping me out ! I mean..... why is no one giving importance to DS's feeling and always focusing on this now becoming irksome duo of "awkward love harbingers"....

tumblr_n1zahzlXaX1s6tnoho1_500.gif

• Like 13

hello everyone i'm new and this is my very first post.

i think they show us that DS already consider taek as namja?? she looked like waiting for taek in the last scene when they were in restaurant. she kept looking at the door like hoping taek would come?? no?? i can't help but feel so furious about her now. if it's true that DS has Fallen in love with, Taek, so let JH find another better girl. i can't let her to be the wife of my JH!!! 

*please someone enlighten me the situation of this ep so i can feel better

i want to give up...i want to give up,...but how?how?how?tell me a way...i cant see away to give up,, (yaaaa,even JH already give up today...but he just do it today right?right?right?)

why you have such a weak heart Jh...why so afraid to make a confession..its for the sake of your happiness..and this thread happiness..but the scriptwriter really torture you makes you hurt and that torture me and hurt me to....

its really the worse triangle game that i ever see...still no answer to solve this problem...

just remember i kicking in the air for happiness that confess scene happen, until my brother ask what happen (he didnt ever notice i was crazy yesterday night..but he notice it now..because of this fake proposal)..i cried at saranghae part..juhandagu...aigooooo junghwan2...

it wont a good bye to JH right?okay JH...lets move on already....i still hope you are the husband...if it turns out..i will take you,,you dont need to confess i will do it every day to you...you just need to answer yes..arrasso????i cant never hate you...i just hate the situation that scriptwriter make to you/...

and the winner of finding DS husband 2016 is.............. (they already decided right?dont make a fault like in Miss Universe..dont shout the wrong name okay...hahahahaha..kidding...) i am tired...tired..so tired...

• Like 11

While JH was confessing, my impression with DS facial expression was....she's like saying to her mind, "Pabo-ya! I know you like me since that sogaeting thing. I'm just waiting for you to confess. What took you so long?" 

She's smiling because she knew it. That's how I interpret her expression. But I can't really read if she still feels the same way 4 years ago. I wonder what DS's feelings are. And I would like to still believe that she won't fall in love/have a crush on the three guys. Two is enough.

• Like 21

I hate that feeling i would cry with him in this episode why ? i talk to myself WHY!!!! writer-nim

You kill my uri JH You kill the feeling of the viewer you make the guy hearth warming to be sad and heartbroken 

I couldn't accept this thing and i will wait the Knetizen to kill you [writer-nim] on board T______T

• Like 6

1 minute ago, wizengamot said:

THE GREAT PART IS:

YESTERDAY WE'VE SHOWN THAT YOUNG JH WAS ALREADY OBSERVING YOUNG DS

TODAY, WE FLASHBACK THAT HE'S ALREADY ATTRACTED/ FINDS HER BEAUTIFUL IN EPISODE 1 EVEN BEFORE THE ALLEY SCENE IN EP 3 HAPPEN

i really want to join the negativity but everyone is already negative so if i won't be positive, this plane might crush. i'm gonna play pilot for the mean time

I AM WITH YOU! I WON'T BE MISERABLE FOR A WHOLE WEEK. JH IS THE HUSBAND, END OF THE DEAL. THIS IS REPLY STRATEGY, KEEP THE ANGST GOING UNTIL THE VERY LAST EPISODE. BE HAPPY CHINGUDUL, ITS NOT EASY TO GET THE COUPLE TOGETHER IN KDRAMAS HAHA. WE HAVE TO BE PATIENT! 

INDEED THEY ARE STILL FOCUSING ON JH AND HIS ACTIONS AND LOVE. DS KNOWS HIS CONFESSION IS TRUE, BUT IT WILL BE HARD FOR JH TO GET THIS STRAIGHT. I THINK DS WILL BE VERY MAD ABOUT THIS, AND SHE IS DAMN RIGHT. THAT WAS JUST VERY MEAN JH!! HATE THE WRITERS FOR THIS NOT JH!

STILL NO FOCUS ON TKs FEELINGS, 2 EPISODES LEFT. IT WOULD BE MADNESS IF TK BECAME THE HUSBAND.

THE FUTURE HUSBAND ACTED LIKE TK, BUT FINALLY THEY WERE WHISPERING ABOUT HIS MANHA ADDICTION, THATS THE STRIPBOOKS JH IS READING RIGHT?? SO IT WAS A MIXTURE OF TK AND JH AGAIN. NOT ONLY TEAK. DONT WORRY!!

• Like 21

WHAT THE FVK IS THISSSSS?

i'm sorry but i cant help, i'm crying seriously!!!!!

how can THE WRITER MAKE JH LIKE THIS AFTER ALLLLLLLL THE THINGS HE DO???

1. why she make JH restrain himself bcause of taek - because of he restrain his feeling he lost EVERY CHANGE HE HAVE TO SHOW HIS FEELING TO DS!!!!!!!!!!!!! the pink shirt and when he want to cheer up DS in the stairs but bcause of he refrain his feeling for taek he lose his change, and everything JH wants to do for DS he hold bcause of taek

2. why she make JH feels guilty to taek because taek cancel his date with DS after he saw the photo at JH pocket

3. and then......THE CONCERT! HOW CAN SHE DO THAT TO JUNGHWAN??????? he makes JH run like a crazy person and make him CRY

4. and that FAKE PROPOSAL

5. THE FCKNG MISUNDERSTANDING ABOUT PINK SHIRT THAT NEVER GOT THE CONCLUSION

6. AND THEY MAKE DS NOT WEARING HIS CHRISTMAS GIFT

seriously i hate the writer, she really play our hearts. i wont feel this cheated IF THEY SHOW FROM TAEK SIGHT TOO, that taek was crazy over heels to DS too, and he do everything to DS like what JH do 'the jaljara, the umbrella ''come early" scene, THE BUS SCENE being a body shield for DS, the JAM concert, the lee mon sae concert. BUT ALL THE SCENE TAEK WAS DO IS DOING BADUK, then being tired, DS comforted him, and then he confessed to the boys that he likes DS, all the boys cheer him up and doensnt realize JH feels and oh man.....what the fck i just watch in 18 eps.

DAMN i hate this writer, this is the first time i feel cheated when watching reply seried. even in reply 97 and 94 they're not this cruel.

• Like 10

Guest wizengamot
9 minutes ago, MrsSoJiSub said:

I think much depends on what went down at the concert. Did Taek too confess, which would mean that Deok Sun now know for sure sure that he likes her, but did she return the sentiment? I get why he said it was a joke (Taek showed up, she kept looking at the door) he made assumptions and essentially gave in...ugh. They like each other and want to be together, whe compete with that or confuse her. The thing is does Deok Sun like Taek? All signs point to no for me.

Althougj she was looking at the door. I noticed at the birthday party and bar scenes her eyes drift to Junghwan even as they talk about dating she makes it a point to let him know she's popular. It felt like after the concert when she was looking for a ride out of him, through her talk with the middle school friend. Then tonight after the birthday party she was up thinking about someone, even while having a boyfriend. 

Junghwan is the husband and Deok Sun is going to have to confess to Junghwan if he's her it (didn't she look a bit sad when he said it was a joke?) or a third party will have to intervene. I think our Junghwan is going to try and let go (and fail) this was his Yoonjae moment (then the idiot ruins it). Someone at that table has got to know he was lying when he said it was a joke. 

Someone earlier called it and I didn't want it to go down this route but it looks like we are getting another reunion union or he really isn't the husband. 

yeah i think that's the reason he back-pedaled, because he thought that DS now likes TK.

which makes the series leave it still to DS decision

anyways,

TK IS NOT THE HUSBAND

IF HE IS, THEN IT HAS BEEN SO EASY FOR HIS JOURNEY.

I MEAN ALL THIS TIME, WE'VE BEEN SHOWN HOW JH MADE THE MOVE AND WHEN TK CONFESSED ON EP 10, THE WAY WAS CLEARED EASILY FOR HIM. HIS ONLY ANGST MOMENT IS WHEN HE CANCELLED MOVIE PLAN WITH DS

WITH ALL THE THINGS JH HAD GONE THROUGH, STILL SURE HE' IS THE HUSBAND

on a lighter note .....

from page 352 last night I jumped on page 381 and.....sorry my chingus but it's the first time I am not going to backread the previous 30 pages.

But yeah I will stay in my Team and if another Reply series comes in the future I will NOT watch it until is completed.

• Like 9

1 minute ago, ShinRaeMi said:

What's  어남류 ?

eohchapi nampyeoneun Ryu Joon Yeol --> the husband is Ryu Joon Yeol, anyway. :)

I'm still pretty positive as well. We still have 2 episodes, which is roughly 3-4 hours - a loooot can happen. I just hope that the writer came to her senses when writing the scripts and makes the endgame believable. 

• Like 14

My streaming was lagging when JH said that it's a fake confession. LOL. Lucky me.

I am all smiling right now, for whatever reason.

Let's forget about the fake confession scene, and think about this.

JUNG HWAN IS FREAKING HANDSOME!!!

• Like 16