[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

I usually skip phd thesis haha. But it's ok because some people like to read long analysis like that. 

Aigoo I can stare at this handsome face all day. I missed you Jung-paraa. Please appear a lot in this ep, it hurts me to see Taegi appa and SW ooma have more scenes than you and Deoksoi.

1028651304_de049378_zpsp26sz5dt.gif

• Like 17

35 minutes ago, wasted_youth said:

The awesome Kim Family did it again! Haha. Part 2 of Olleh CF

Same alley scene, same bus scene gahaha

Reveal hidden contents

web_3745437865_ee5e7b3b_image_zpsqy8f5db

web_3745437865_cf5bec5c_image_zpsesqflbk

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

He's definitely his father's son XD

*Praying for EyesOnRyu to sub this cf:wub:*

112501-e1448411415832.jpg

cr: getitk

Edit: Okay, I'm addicted to JH's saying "OMMAAA..." bwahwhaha, there must be something wrong with me... *back to pushing replay button*

• Like 10

21 minutes ago, wasted_youth said:

Hide contents

But such a huge difference in sexiness~

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA WENYEOLLLLLLL!!!!!!! Now, if only this was really in the episdoes Lolololol!!!!!!

(And he dare tell Ra Cheetah she is his only love...)

• Like 4

@papulichan @leekyuphii HAHAHA, LET'S IGNORE IT AND HAVE FUN HERE! HAHAHAHA

@wasted_youth OMG, I loooove that CF! JH writing a postcard to DS?? Awww... Aigooo.. finally JH asks some advice to Kim Appa. He said, is first love this hard? LOLOLOL. And YooJin is Kim appa first love?? KYAAAA... Now we know from why kim appa always being funny kekeke

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, mojobobo said:

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA WENYEOLLLLLLL!!!!!!! Now, if only this was really in the episdoes Lolololol!!!!!!

(And he dare tell Ra Cheetah she is his only love...)

HAHAHHAHHA......

r1994-3.gif

No wonder Mi Ran is after his virility.....Mrs. Cheetah on the prowl !!

reply-1988_151121.480p.1596k_1625.42.jpg tumblr_ny40wwxIib1r5c02zo1_400.gif

• Like 7

26 minutes ago, wasted_youth said:

Reveal hidden contents

web_3745437865_ee5e7b3b_image_zpsqy8f5db

web_3745437865_cf5bec5c_image_zpsesqflbk

But such a huge difference in sexiness~

tumblr_inline_o0mhnnwGJq1qcc42g_540.jpg

Thanks for sharing chinguuuuuu...i got so many laugh just by seeing it..Aigooo my stomatch hurt because did too many laugh. LOL...So the reason of all papa Kim silly gag is his first love?his promise to his first love?wah, you dare to lie to Ra yeosanim papa kim...about she is the only woman in your life. JH so cute, are you wrote a love letter (postcard) to DS junghwanaaa??? and i love how JH call eomma eomma eomma...such a mama boy (upz he can be papa boy too, LOL when papa kim said JH got his handsome face from him). I want part 3.....Jungbong already has his story,Papa Kim too...i want to see Mama Ra and JH story (wonder will DS will be a cameo to that CF too later)..hmmmmmmm

@dinhiene ne chingu...lets ignore it!!!!!!! yeah JH said is first love this hard?...and i think he didnt get any advice from papa kim. He just share his own hard first love story with dohee...hahahahaha...

• Like 6

40 minutes ago, ichahoo said:

Hello Guys! I've been lurking in the MT and here since month ago but finally decided to join you guys now in the excitement of waiting ep17 :D:D:D

I cant concentrate on my work the whole day and only staring at this forum, tumblr, instagram back and forth to waste the time :))

Anyway, any of you from outside korea  going to the concert in march? I'm dying to go but afraid can't get a days off from my job :( plus the airplane tickets already expensive too T_T

It must be wonderful if the people here can go and see all the casts in real life (OMG only imagining get to see JH with my own eyes already make me so happy T______T)

I'm down to go...just gotta get more details on the concert so far not much. @ichahoo

Almost time, my heart is getting excited. Actually I've been excited all day my nap earlier was a fail. My body won't sleep bc today is d-day lol and the excitement won't leave me lol. So I'm ready....bring it on writer nim show me what you got!

• Like 3

It was so much fun backtracking through the last few pages... 300!!! 

RJY is :wub::wub:  Seriously love his beautiful hands (I saved a few of those awesome pictures shared, so thank you :D)..

3 HOURS!! I can't wait to see JH become a man (in the context of the series lol) :sweatingbullets::P :lol: And I keep giggling just imagining JHXDS couple moments when they are not doing vague pushxpull shenanigans.. the kiss *daydreaming*

My favorite BGM: Town (the waiting in the rain scene and "meow" scene are my favorites!), I can't help Fall~in in Love with You <--these two are on  repeat when I miss the couple 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, papulichan said:

I know !! Me too !.... it's funny how the REPLY series turn into a Ph.D thesis...every freaking time ....Hahahahha....

tumblr_nqedc3zutV1tjwifxo1_500.png

tumblr_inline_o01napOEqn1tnuzcc_500.gif

I legit laughed when she said suit is sexy and exude power and richard simmons. Hilarious. Reading too much into things is not healthy, seriously.   

• Like 5

27 minutes ago, hailaft said:

I legit laughed when she said suit is sexy and exude power and richard simmons. Hilarious. Reading too much into things is not healthy, seriously.   

Chingu... I really don't mind long post..... even, I  have  written few (long posts) of them myself.... but, to go to an extent of analysis even the fabric/thread count of the suit .. and then some... that is something else...  when I was in my over analytical phase (ahem.. Re'94)... all I did was analysis a Shirtless CB....

tumblr_my3zv7ylqi1qj68aro1_r1_500.jpg

Hahahaha..... Ain't this more fun !!

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, papulichan said:

Chingu... I really don't mind long post..... I even have written few (long posts) of them myself.... but, to go to an extent of analysis even the fabric/thread count of the suit .. and then some... that is something else...  when I was in my over analytical phase (ahem.. Re'94)... all I did was analysis a Shirtless CB....

tumblr_my3zv7ylqi1qj68aro1_r1_500.jpg

Hahahaha..... Ain't this more fun !!

Wait she analyze the fabric of the suit? I didnt read long enough to get to that point. Ridiculous. Wait, no, I had to read that. Brb.

edit : LOL, nevermind. I think a long posts are fine. I just don't think this much effort should be put into only one/two scenes. If she analyze what would the kids' future jobs will be or smth, I'll be happy to read it :rolleyes:

@starryskie5 dont mind it. Just rewatch the olleh cf and forget all about it :lol:

• Like 2

I already said it in the main thread but I really am looking forward to fandom's reaction to the end of this drama. I want to see how all of us will react/respond to everything when the final curtain call is done (this includes us here). Will we be smiling and pulling a Julie Andrews talking about how the hills are alive with the sound of music, applauding how the writers pulled everything off so well in the last four episodes or will we be looking at a black screen wondering why our connection has failed  (did mother really cut off our internet service?) and where is the more and answers I been waiting out on LOL. I CAN'T WAIT call me petty or whatever but I plan to camp out on the main thread and just eat my popcorn as I read post after post. 

@fictionista I agree that the drama OST perfectly fits each scene. The music more than anything really tells you a lot about the mood, emotions and feelings that are taking place in front of you. I say I love the silent scenes of this drama because to me they aren't silent at all. I've said this before and I'll say it again, no moment in this drama is wasted and man do scenes say a lot without ever having to say a lot. I cannot wait to see what the songs say about our cold pit bull marshmallow and ray of sunshine this episode. What am I talking about, I won't even understand until the subs come out LOL. Whatever the actors do more than a great job of conveying things. Only 17 hours to go and I can watch and enjoy episode 17 raw :D 

• Like 15