[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

I think I need to prepare my heart for tomorrow's episode..based on the preview, the happenings will break my heart. Taek might be DS's first kiss. But I wish something will come up so that the kiss will not happen. Or maybe DS will try to dodge the kiss. My interpretation of the preview is, JH will leave DS in the concert and he will call TK over.

• Like 8

Btw, I think the theory of DeokSun's study plan is right. The kiss in eps 12.

But, I think DS's first kiss is not gonna be Jung Hwan...

And we have to wait until eps 19 for their kissing scene???????

NOOOOOOOOO,,,,,,,,,,

My heart... broken in pieces already...

:bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

• Like 4

Okee I read live recaps at main thread. Ottoke ottoke.. tomorrow episode will hurtfull to watch..

If Taek will be DS first kiss what about JH? I'm crying a river

4 minutes ago, ShinRaeMi said:

I think I need to prepare my heart for tomorrow's episode..based on the preview, the happenings will break my heart. Taek might be DS's first kiss. But I wish something will come up so that the kiss will not happen. Or maybe DS will try to dodge the kiss. My interpretation of the preview is, JH will leave DS in the concert and he will call TK over.

Yesss I agree with you, I hope the kiss will not happen.. 

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, ShinRaeMi said:

I haven't seen the preview but I hope it's not gonna happen. Please..JungHwan-aah..Hopefully when TK try to kiss DS, JH come to rescue her!

• Like 4

Guest wizengamot

REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD KEEP CALM CHINGUS

I know it's upsetting, the kiss preview but,

1. We know what kind of trolls the staffs are so that "attempt to kiss" maybe blocked by Deok Sun herself. We all know that she already likes Jung Hwan despite his constant avoidance but Deok Sun isn't someone to kiss another man just because her crush ddidn;t return back her feelings.

2. Deok Sun remains unfazed by Jung Hwan's coldness. See, though how many times he ignored or avoided her in his own house, she till get close to him and sleep on his shoulder on the preview.

3. We're only on ep 12 tomorrow so it's understandable about Taek's situation.

4. In that case, JUNG HWAN IS REALLY THE FUTURE HUSBAND!!!! hahahahaha!!!

505cba97afa96f7a59001243_zpsab54e975.gif

I'm still JH-DS shipper.. but I gotta say, he is so FRUSTRATING in this episode. It's like he's playing with her, really. And DS looks like she's going to cry when he said repeatedly he's not going to the concert..

let Taek be her first kiss. let Taek treat her like a princess. but deep down, she already yearns for another man. another man who knows her better than most. Taek didnt even present in this ep, which means his feelings for her is not as deep as JH's. The preview always mislead us anyway.. But this could be the separation will occur when JH and DS didnt even confess to each other and still let their feelings up in the air.. I can already imagine the tearful reunion..

• Like 6

I've only read recaps as I couldn't watch directly, but from what I understand this was a saddening and frustrating episode, for everyone, as JH gave room to TK, but TK was nowhere to be seen.

Good thing is that Blanket Scene is true (hope it is sweet too) and from all of the importance given to JH's point of view is even more legit for him to be the husband.

About the preview, the moment I've heard TK kisses DS my heart dropped, but I think this won't be good for him. DS is definitely not ready to accept him, I think she'll be shocked and TK will burn his chances. That said, even if both JH and DS want to be together, it will be difficult right now and I'm getting ready for more frustration to come.

The thing that I hope for tomorrow is DS BEING STUBBORN and coming back to JH, despite of his refusals, I hope she'll corner him until he admits his real feelings and (while I am at this) KISS HER TOO.

I don't mind to wait more for them to be officially together, but this doesn't mean we don't deserve some skinship along the way.

• Like 6

@wizengamot I agree with you. At this moment, it's obvious that JH is the endgame. OTP separations exist in all kdramas. Though it depends on the drama how long they will be apart. When the OTP separates, that's when the second lead steps up. But in the end, the girl always goes back to the arms of the hero. And also, the future DS said that JH dates lots of girls before her. For that statement to become true, they need to separate. We just need to prepare our hearts. We still have a long way to go..there are still 9 episodes left. Our couple won't be in each other's arms for a few episodes, I think. But I'm hoping it will not last too long. Because I might stop watching the show if my heart can't take the angst anymore.. :-(

P.S.

But i'll surely watch it again if our OTP reunites.

• Like 2

Guest wizengamot

Yeah, anyway I think it's time for Taek to do things because he had been labeled as Deok Sun's future hubby candidate opposite Jung Hwan and yet from the earlier episodes til the previous ones, every effort was coming from Jung Hwan's side. I guess even though Taek is not the hubby, giving him something to do to prove that he even deserves to be a candidate is okay for me. Cause in all honesty I don't know why people ship him to be her hubby when he's not doing anything. At least tomorrow I'll have a reason to understand the other shippers hahahahaha!!!

27 minutes ago, ShinRaeMi said:

Ok, you're right chingu. Based on the preview, it looks like that DS will dodge the kiss. Idk, I can tell from the way she's standing? Does she open her eyes btw?? And because the preview is always misleading...

tumblr_nz71pqs1vq1s1w4ivo1_540.png

tumblr_nz71pqs1vq1s1w4ivo2_540.png

It would be better if I sleep and wake up when the raw available. But instead, I forced myself to watch streaming. :expressionless:

I think I could prepare my heart better if I read spoiler before, rather than watching the streaming by myself.

• Like 5

18 minutes ago, Kaizen68 said:

Btw, I think the theory of DeokSun's study plan is right. The kiss in eps 12.

But, I think DS's first kiss is not gonna be Jung Hwan...

And we have to wait until eps 19 for their kissing scene???????

NOOOOOOOOO,,,,,,,,,,

My heart... broken in pieces already...

:bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

I think it will be around episode 15 at least. When they confess to each other, the next problem will be how they will tell Taek about their relationship. Since Taek has a difficulty of accepting loss, and maybe rejection, too. That's my theory..Hoping it will be true..I want to see them date secretly..just like BR and SW. :blush:

• Like 2

Guest SakuToku

The biggest storm for the current Reply series might be coming tomorrow. Don't forget that angst comes first before our OTP is the endgame. Though JH is very obvious that he's the one and only hubby here since the beginning.

Keep calm and let's sail 'till the end.

Guest wizengamot

lol @hafunohane hahahaha!!! at that fullfet liplock thing!!!

anyway, the way Taek angles is definitely not targeting the lips. 

and the way Deok Sun isn't even closing her eyes is a hope of NO KISS. hahaha

The one thing I learnt from AM1994 was that the whole time it was Oppaya and Najung story  coz' the OTP was THE endgame.( i was a hardcore Chilbong shipper and recapped the entire series just to figure out the husband game). And, now the 1988 series is the story of JH and DS.... It was a given in the very first episode when JH kicked DS while she was cleaning the lettuce. Just like how Na Jung and Oppa fought over while watching TV ..

• Like 4

I wish they didn't have to drag out this triangle when we know who she'll end up with.  

But anyway, when will JH's friends actually notice he likes DS.  It's annoying me they haven't picked up on it.  AS much as I want to smack him, I'm also feeling bad for him since he's all alone. 

• Like 9