[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

HS, i think she's making medicine, she recalls her what WS said about getting married. Before this the King was in his death bed talking to JM and the General, General cries, the kind must have been saying his goodbye's etc. 

General and his men have blocked the entrance of the palace, WW, WY, WJ and 9th prince have been blocked off....rather ironic 

JM is not allowing the two queens to visit the king? Either that or leave the palace. 

• Like 13

1 minute ago, onemella said:

Reached out to take some stuff, can't reach. Jung came and help her.

some stuff I didn't catch
Jung: I'm not scolding you, seeing you back at Damiwon makes me happy. I just came back from a battle, would like to drink the tea you make.
HS: Sorry
Jung: How can you say that, I will make you come back.
HS: I'm fine
Jung: I am an adult now, I will take responsibility.

This is not in the SBS version. Right?

• Like 11

king fainted ...everybody calling king name...Baek in front of WH...I hope she did not hurt him told her to leave ...king in his bed ...with his closest friends the general and JM...King has a request ...we see HS remembers WS proposal ...asking her to leave together...3rd prince,8th ,9th in front of palace...some soldiers blocked their way...general Park SAID was king order

• Like 12

General Park crying to hear the king wish. 

HS is grinding medicine, she is remember on So proposal, when So asked her to marry him. 

Won, Yoo and Wook going to visit the king. The three are talking about their strategy. Jung running approaching them asking how is the king. Suddeny army are guarding the palace, general Park leading them saying its the Kings order. Yoo refuse to believe him but gen Park ignore him. 

• Like 17

HS thinking about proposal. WW, WY, 9th prince discussing their uprising. Army general stands guard for king with soldiers.WJ informs them it is coz of WS. Both Queens come to see the king but JM stops both of them.

• Like 11

Now they leave general Park. 

Jump to crazy eomma is held by JM, Queen Hwangbo also banned entering the king room. Many guards are stay guarding the room. 

ITS HAE SOO!!!! She is taking care the king!!!

The king awake, Hae Soo asking if he is okay, but the king keep mumbling. The king is aware about his death is come sooner. He is saying something to HS. Tell HS to be careful, also saying something about the prince...the king say he cannot trust anyone else and ask HS to pass the message to So. 

Gen Park aware when HS come out from the room. ask the guard to guard her. 

So is meeting some knights...YH come. 

• Like 21