[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

4 minutes ago, SizzlerZ said:

Thank you for that ☺

Did he intend to do it during the assissination?

He told Yeon Hwa that whoever usurps the throne now would be considered as a traitor and the one who kills the traitor is the hero. He intends to be the hero so for now, he's pretending to show true loyalty to Wang Yo but in reality, he intends to kill Wang Yo. He calculates everything. But when will he kill Wang Yo, we don't know but not during the assassination.

• Like 6

24 minutes ago, qwenli said:

@MadraRua if we should be pity soo  becos she is now a crippled, then I would rather shake some sense into her and ask her to take the express ticket out of misery by marrying Wang So.

She should stop her noble idiocy. 

My very practical husband who watched the show with me said they are just dragging the arc to buy time.pfffttt.

I don't think I can do the recaps tonight becos I think typing and watching the ep at the same time affected the way I understand the drama....am very sorry about this.

I agree hahaha but then this is what makes it exciting lol. I usually have moments (in every kdrama) where I get annoyed because the characters wouldn't just go with the most practical and sensible decision hahahaha but then I still keep watching it. :D 

I think it's unfortunate that the kversion didn't put a lot of importance in Soo and the King's relationship, I think it would've been good if they did, the "closeness" of the king and Ruoxi (CVersion) was really amusing.

Anyways, will Baek Ah die? :mellow:

• Like 5

1 hour ago, SizzlerZ said:

PD said that the journey would be sad but the ending would be happy. Is the rest of the show going to be WS continuing to persue HS and right at the end -when it's too late- she accepts her feelings wholeheartedly? And ofcourse the ending as our amazing astronomers say would be WS transported to 21st century with HS.

I saw that too but I don't understand why. It's not like he's going to war or there's isn't some battle breaking out. The only thing that's happening is the assassination of the king which really doesn't mean he needs to wear an armour. Is her afraid he might be betrayed by WangYo?

Because after they kill the king the war for next king will start ....

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, aypopa said:

Because after they kill the king the war for next king will start ....

Well, I think it's more like Wang Yo is trying to get the throne by force when the Crown Prince is not present and Wang Wook is pretending to be loyal to him but later on will kill Wang Yo who is supposedly the traitor so that he can be the hero and ascends the throne.

• Like 9

16 hours ago, Putri Dewi said:

today's episode run so fast

1. 1 year later

2. haesoo become laundry maid

3. wang so came back from war and king knows he will become king

4. wang so rejected by hs

5. stupid love confession from hs to ww

6. king knows hs are from future and told her to stay away (why didn't he speak to hs before lady oh's death?) did jimong told the king, or king are also from future @ ___ @

7.he stab baekah

8. ws ask hs to marry him and got rejected

my conclusion : wang so u better find another woman

Quick indeed. Everything we don't want to happen, happened. Hopefully the next episode is more uplifting T__T

• Like 6

After reading comments and recaps here, I have made the conclusion that there are a slight different between  international version and SBS version. SBS version more complete and we can relate the story. Especially the do you missed me part.betwen HS and WW.

This thread run very fast. You guys are awesome!!

• Like 4

I wonder what or who gave her that impression.  WS also said that he was told that he has the star to be a king only to have his face scarred on the same day (or something like that).  The fortune teller be it JM or someone must be pretty good. 

• Like 16

AND THE FIGHT FOR THE THRONE BEGINS NOW!!! That was my reaction at the end of ep 12 where So and Wook was just grabbing each other's collars. :huh:

I felt so bad for Soo the entire time, it's like she was such a noble lady before that and now she's been downgraded all the way to a maid? I could feel her distress though. It's understandable that after all she's been through, the only way to be safe is to not meet anymore of the prince and just live a quiet life as a maid. But we all know that's not gonna happen.. :(

When Wook met Soo I was like TELL HIM ITS OVER hoping Soo will just brush Wook off, but oh well, Soo still loves him so I guess she won't do that.. But it's very obvious that there's a line drawn between them already and I hope Soo knows that so that she can just stop wasting time on loving Wook. :o

I felt really really bad for So when Soo told him that she was scared of him. I mean, imagine how he felt when the love of his life told him that she was scared of him? :mellow: I like how persistent he is though, like you could see he was willing to do anything just to get Soo out of her misery. :wub: I think Soo will fall for him soon, I'm guessing when she eventually realized that no matter what she tries to do, the future won't be changed.

I love Woohee and Soo's interaction, makes me feel that at least Soo has a kind friend who understands what she's going through as well. Yay to friendship!  :)

Left with 8 episodes, I'm kinda expecting more intense scenes onwards since it's officially "war" and the fight for the throne is on. 

• Like 11

2 hours ago, zi4r said:

MLSHR broke my monitor. Literally. Well, I broke my monitor while watching MLSHR, but still, all the same. WTF!!!

The DramaFever version effing annoyed me... so much so that I pulled my laptop so hard and now my secondary monitor is in pieces on the floor. And before I clean up, I have to rant here.

You see, I managed to watch the SBS version last night while on the train to work (There goes my exorbitant phone bill, kill me now). Then I checked on this thread, as usual, to see your reactions. And I couldn't understand why everyone is so pissed off!

Obviously HS still has some residual feelings for WW, but the scenes with WS are so full of love from BOTH sides -- all unspoken, of course -- that I feel like my heart was bursting. WS always hiding the pain he feels for her, and smiling to make light of the situation & give her hope; HS full of worry for WS's safety and her unspoken affection for him..... I thought the episode was so well done. It makes my heart so full I could barely concentrate at work.

Then..... I watched the DF version once I got back, and DARN IT! Why the heck did I do this to myself? The edit was so bad it should be illegal. I cannot recapture the feelings I got from SBS version at all. They made her into pathetic shell of a girl pining for lost love and blind towards the present (Unlike in SBS version, where she acknowledges the love she still feels for WW but cannot deny the pull she feels towards WS, and also doing what she can to protect both of them from herself, out of love and concern she feels for them). The changes don't seem so major, a few lines here and there, but what a difference it made... (Or is it just me?)

Anyway, gonna clean up. MLSHR is really destroying my life, piece by piece.

Ouch. Sorry for ur monitor.

2 hours ago, qwenli said:

Becos depending on which version u see, u will feel different.According to @liddi on the previous page, there were 5 additional scenes in the sbs version.

It sucks, it really does

Hi there @qwenli Calm enough today? U reckon calm enough to continue watch the drama? I am . I watch the Sub dramafever earlier. Now at work, will watch the subbed sbs later. As upset as i was. I am gonna wait for tonight's ep. See u soon?

• Like 10

I cannot be convinced that Hae Soo has any romantic feelings for Wang So !
I am watching international version and I will take whatever the team has baked for international viewers.

This is already Ep 12 :

Hae Soo - 1 year of suffering as a watermaid. Finally, Prince Wook got the guts to go meet her face to face (He didn't appear when she was due to be hung by the King; He walked away without talking to her when she was kneeling in the rain). Hae Soo just want to know if Prince Wook missed her !! And his answer "Yes, every minute". And Hae Soo, 'OK that's enough" ---> clearly Hae Soo is still deeply in love with Prince Wook despite him abandoning her.

When Wang So returned after 1 year, he had a minor fallout with the King for not keeping his end of the deal. Meaning WS agreed to leave and be an envoy in exchange that the King will allow HS to continue as a court maid. Note HS's reaction when she met WS again and when he proposed marriage --> this girl is not in love with WS ! Not yet anyway and this is already ep 12. Are they going throw in a sudden change ? :crazy:

{Illogical but I will close1eye : Did HS ever brew right tea for King so JM summoned her back?, how did the King has any inkling that HS is similar as JM ie. from the future. The King said to HS he will treat her like a daughter just like Lady Oh did ?!} 

So many comments saying C-version 35 episodes is a politics drama and not romance. Scarlet Heart is a romance drama then ? Both the love arcs are developing poorly - I cannot root for HS-WW {Can't stand WW} and HS-WS is not taking off.

:crazy::crazy::crazy:

• Like 9