[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

OKay, so Ive now watched the SBS version, and yes I so agree this was much better than the intl version. 
and thnk god I didnt bawl my eyes and heart tonight ...I cant say the same when I watch the repeats on TV 1 last time this weekend though ...sigh...

Had to control myself  and just breathe a heavy sigh while watching these parts though:

1) The monologue of HS's letter to WS when he finally opened that last letter to read and starting crying

2) When WS dashed into Jung's hse crazily searching for her and all he saw were her ashes and he subsequently cldnt control himself and cried while holding her urn and calling her name

3) When modern HS stood in front of the picture of WS standing all alone in the palace grounds and saying sorry I left you alone there

Im still very sad, but I can accept this and eventually move on. Definately will re-watch the drama multiple times again but will prob skip the really really bad parts lol......

Btw, anyone has the links to the subbed BTS and the fan meet? And lets keep this thread alive for a longer while peeps! 
Oh and dont forget the IG mass attack tonight! 

• Like 16

Me watching eps 20...Im not crying at all but Im not satisfied with the ending...The ending was good for me but Im not satisfied because I think they should at least show modern Wangso after Wangso said 'I will find you, Haesoo' ( something like that) ... and shows Hajin smiles...The end...I think it is the best open ending for me because we dont know that maybe that's wangso who managed to find Haesoo ( Maybe Jimong help him) or just someone who looks like Wangso but it can be their first meeting in the future to start new love story ( The man is maybe Wangso's rebirth because Hajin could be Haesoo's birth *sounds like rooftop prince thingy, right?) It is up for the viewer to think about the modern Wangso....(Hope he has the same personality with Wangso) Dont hate me for wanting an ending like this...

The second time I watched this eps 20 again was when Im homealone early in the morning....This time I'm crying so much...even when I listen to the ost:bawling:...(Lee Hi My love and so on) Im sad because Wangso and Haesoo was seperated just because the of TIME...They both come from different world...But all their sweet moments in Goryeo will not be forgotten by me...Best drama ever and I feel so much better after writing this.....Can someone tell me where I can spam PDnim to give me the extra scenes...I will not give up to spam him until he give me the extra scenes:angry:!!! 

I just read in allkpop news that Lee Joongi, Park Haejin, Lee Jong suk, Kai(Exo), Taecyeon and Ji Changwook will act together in one drama...Although Im still 15..I just dont it how am I attracted to 30 years above man like Lee Joongi and Park HaeJin (I guessed they have the same age) Fall in love with Park HaeJin in Cheese in traps drama but the ending is just like uggghhh this drama too....They're hot though..maybe that's why Im attracted to them? I wonder who will be the main lead because all of them has experienced to be the main lead....cant wait for the drama for em' 

• Like 11

49 minutes ago, ShaiKeun said:

10 Things MLSHR  gave me: 

1. Laughter

2. Enjoyment

3.  Excitements

4.  Love

5. Anger

6. Hate

7. Tears

8. Chest pains

9. Forum buddies

10.  Began  reading the history of Korean dynasties. 

My additional ::)

11. Follow and stalking ljk instagram and other cast member

12. Install v-app

13. Follow voting contest

14. Join MLSHR Project

15. Listening MLSHR OST over and over again

:heart:

• Like 15

2 hours ago, qwenli said:

ok my consolation is that they were still making out even till close to her departure...

but didnt he say he dun want to see her and she didnt want to go back to her room. hmmmm

i need to check into rehab............

They did it the night before CR's incident :phew:  There, no need to check into rehab ;)

• Like 10

2 hours ago, KatKat09 said:

Another INCONSISTENCY on that JiMong character?

In Episode 1, Ha Jin (at the park/lake) met the man who look exactly like JiMong - as a drunkard/homeless man.

Then last Episode, when Ha Jin recovered she met this JiMong again - but this time he is already working in the museum/ or as a tour guide?

What the.... :angry:

I have been re-thinking about this.. Maybe the makeup expert/lecturer at the end could in fact be Ji Mong's real identity?

So maybe he disguised himself as a drunkard and purposely got close to GHJ at the lake, so that he can create the situation where GHJ falling into the lake coincided with the eclipse happening, thus dragging her into this time travel to Goryeo stuff. As to why GHJ is chosen as the candidate for time travel, only Ji Mong he himself knows. From the way the makeup expert talked, he is definitely the same old Ji Mong that was from Goryeo.. because both versions talk in the same riddle-like roundabout way!

• Like 9

Guys, does any of you know what it means when Wook says to Baek Ah he is always wrong, then suddenly there is flashback of his late wife (I believe it is when Soo making soap scene)? what is the purpose of this scene (flashback)? i think it is rather absurd. 

I am sorry if perhaps this is already discussed before, but this thread is moving really fast :D

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, honeyapricot said:

Guys, does any of you know what it means when Wook says to Baek Ah he is always wrong, then suddenly there is flashback of his late wife (I believe it is when Soo making soap scene)? what is the purpose of this scene (flashback)? i think it is rather absurd. 

I am sorry if perhaps this is already discussed before, but this thread is moving really fast :D

If I'm not mistaken he was refering to how he always love people in the wrong way whether it's lady hae or soo. 

My thought is he flashback to lady hae because she truly is someone who loves him with all she is, true till her dying breath.

• Like 12

3 hours ago, antiherofans said:

Actually, I have been thinking about that too :phew:

Soo pregnant about 2 months right? So at least 3 months ago, they still got busy

she probably couldnt resist gwangjong even when she was angry with him i mean aint nothing wrong with it when he is irresistibly hot/handsome.

Image result for gwangjong

• Like 20

10 minutes ago, honeyapricot said:

I think that the scene was to show that in the end, the one Wook cherishes and regretfully feels most sorry to is Lade Hae. Before that he was saying something like "I was always showing my heart" and something about "mistakes" according to the subs on dramacool. I guess it is to show closure for Wook since he dies later on (Baek Ah informs Wang So)

• Like 12

44 minutes ago, runitaaa said:

But both SBS and int version have the same ending. They will not know about the low rating when they ask for Chinese approval. I think they already shoot the scene and somehow have second guess that's why they cut the meeting in modern era scene

Maybe. Either they rethink the idea of modern romance or they have another plan

• Like 7

28 minutes ago, iloveknovela said:

It only means that he did not hear about HS having a baby otherwise he won't be surprised later that Jung had a child that age.  WS is a quick thinker, we can tell, that is why he suspect something the moment Jung claimed it was his child.  Seeing the hairpin only confirms his suspicion. 

If he was aware they have a child, whether it is true or not, no reason for him ask later when he saw the child, if it is Jung's daughter?  His question to Jung clearly indicates that he has no idea about HS having a baby.  He even ask the age. 

Why wonder if he had a slightest idea about HS being pregnant?  If he does, he certainly would have confronted HS about it knowing that her marriage with Jung is just formality.  Definitely, he would think it is his child.

Emm I don't get how he would have confronted Soo about the pregnancy because he just got the idea of Soo's love towards him (and thus impossible for Soo to have baby with Jung) the moment he read her letters, and that moment Soo had already died. He didn't have the slightest idea of her pregnancy when she left the palace, and before he read her letters, he assumed it was Jung's baby all the way. Also, we must remember that Jung asked the maid to tell everyone that the baby was stillborn. I believe that news also reached GJ, so eventhough after reading the letters he knew the baby was his, he thought it was stillborn. That's why he didn't confront Jung about the baby whereabouts.

Him asking Jung whether it was Jung's daughter was rhetorical. Like you said, from the moment he saw the little girl calling Jung as father, he had suspected that she wasn't his daughter. When he asked about her age, I believe his mind was spinning, remembering Jung-Soo convo about the baby, calculating the time span from the last time they had candle blown off (LOL) to that moment and concluding that everything fitted into one picture: she had to be his daughter. That hairpin served as the final confirmation.

• Like 17

14 minutes ago, roneddski said:

I have been re-thinking about this.. Maybe the makeup expert/lecturer at the end could in fact be Ji Mong's real identity?

So maybe he disguised himself as a drunkard and purposely got close to GHJ at the lake, so that he can create the situation where GHJ falling into the lake coincided with the eclipse happening, thus dragging her into this time travel to Goryeo stuff. As to why GHJ is chosen as the candidate for time travel, only Ji Mong he himself knows. From the way the makeup expert talked, he is definitely the same old Ji Mong that was from Goryeo.. because both versions talk in the same riddle-like roundabout way!

So if we can have immortal JM, why can't we have immortal So, he's as pretty as you can get with that flawless skin, jaw that can cut paper, I mean gosh just look at him. :wub:

• Like 16

why ca n't he do a simple modern age love story..

he firmly rejected the idea on vlive when fans asked..

Whats the big harm in doing just one cheesy flick... for your fans.. pick a decent project.. even if the complexities of character don't meet his standards..

I mean do a DOTS ( no offence but its a cheese fest and nothing more than that.. personal opinion) or 15 of anything or UF sorta stuff.. just plain simple stuff.. a simple sweet romantic drama.. 

• Like 10